Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 08:05:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Gas prices.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 13:05 UTC

On 6/12/2022 4:00 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 June 2022 at 04:22:30 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Erie Siobhan 🇺🇸
>> @ErieNotEerie
>> ·
>> 6h
>> Gas is $8 a gallon in Canada. Last I checked, Joe Biden wasn’t President
>> there. So tell me how high gas prices are all his fault.
>>

>> Sadly this makes Derp look even more stupid than usual.
>
> And other country's currencies aren't impacted by the value of the American dollar. Did you take any economic's courses in school?

You misspelled "economics". And no, I took no economics courses in my
engineering curriculum. Now tell us about your education you anonymous
piece or dog shit. You have no valid opinion without the quid pro quo.
If you're too scared shitless like a Derp just say so.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Gas prices.