Sentient plasmoids are a gas.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Texas governor said it best:

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Texas governor said it best:moviePig

1
Re: Texas governor said it best:

<aqMpK.161156$JVi.159321@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143006&group=rec.arts.tv#143006

Subject: Re: Texas governor said it best:
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 15:41:56 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 19:41 UTC

On 6/13/2022 3:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t86ogi$163b$2@gioia.aioe.org>,
> David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-06-13 1:17 a.m., BTR1701 wrote:

>>> It would be if the state makes 'conspiracy to commit an abortion' a
>>> crime.
>>
>> Conspiracy to commit something that isn't a crime, isn't a crime.
>
> But it could be a crime in Texas to aid or abet someone securing an
> abortion outside the state.

So Greyhound must ask each passenger her *reason* for traveling north...

> And if a woman talked about doing so, then
> under DuPree's interesting legal theory that "threats to commit felonies
> are not protected speech", one could be prosecuted just for talking
> about it.

What's a 'threat'? Is "I'll do it if the Astros win the World Series."?