From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Federal Judge: Enough With the Stupid Names
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 19:32:43 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 23:32 UTC

--
Rhino

Re: Federal Judge: Enough With the Stupid Names

<t8drtd$l2o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143041&group=rec.arts.tv#143041

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:01:47 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 00:01 UTC

On 2022-06-15 7:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t8dq6t$c94$1@dont-email.me>,
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-06-15 2:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwFsxogUFVc
>>>
>>> Is this from the Babylon Bee?
>
> No, that was from the KEY & PEELE show.

I know that the *video* was from Key & Peele - I got that from the
title, although I couldn't view it because I am in the wrong country -
but I was curious where the ARTICLE was from. Sorry, I didn't make that
clear.

--
Rhino

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Federal Judge: Enough With the Stupid Names