From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: MLB on Apple TV+
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 21:59:15 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 04:59 UTC

On 6/15/2022 7:01 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Capricorne <capricorne@gmail.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk wrote:
>>

>>> In my experience Apple TV plus doesn’t work at all.
>>

>> You wrote the same thing yesterday. Please explain yourself.
>>

> It won’t authorize on my Apple TV box. None of the plus stuff shows up. The
> Apple TV box sees iTunes and my various purchased shows and such so it’s
> clearly working. But none of the plus material is available. And it’s one
> of those things where they give it to you free and then it rolls over
> without them notifying you and suddenly you find yourself paying for it.
> It looks like it might work if I wanted to watch things on my iPhone but I
> have absolutely no interest in doing that. I have a trouble ticket in with
> them. I am assuming it will just end up in a refund and cancellation of
> service.

I suspect you are half right, the last half. (Cancellation.)

dirty old man.

Re: MLB on Apple TV+

<rYGqK.19533$Lx5.19218@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143048&group=rec.arts.tv#143048

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 10:17:58 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 14:17 UTC

On 6/16/2022 12:59 AM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 6/15/2022 7:01 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Capricorne <capricorne@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You wrote the same thing yesterday. Please explain yourself.
>>>

>> It won’t authorize on my Apple TV box. None of the plus stuff shows
>> up. The
>> Apple TV box sees iTunes and my various purchased shows and such so it’s
>> clearly working. But none of the plus material is available.  And it’s
>> one
>> of those things where they give it to you free and then it rolls over
>> without them notifying you and suddenly you find yourself paying for it.
>> It looks like it might work if I wanted to watch things on my iPhone
>> but I
>> have absolutely no interest in doing that. I have a trouble ticket in
>> with
>> them. I am assuming it will just end up in a refund and cancellation of
>> service.
>>
> I suspect you are half right, the last half.  (Cancellation.)

Surely it's legit to dispute the credit-card charge.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: MLB on Apple TV+