For courage mounteth with occasion. -- William Shakespeare, "King John"

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Of all the stupid things Trump ever said...

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Of all the stupid things Trump ever said...moviePig
`- Re: Of all the stupid things Trump ever said...moviePig

1
Re: Of all the stupid things Trump ever said...

<Uh0rK.293019$zgr9.192446@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143061&group=rec.arts.tv#143061

Subject: Re: Of all the stupid things Trump ever said...
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 10:34:27 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 17 Jun 2022 14:34 UTC

On 6/17/2022 8:20 AM, trotsky wrote:
> Of all the stupid things Trump ever said there is one that sticks into
> my craw the most: "(The migrants) are trying to come here to take
> advantage of DACA."  This is stupid on so many levels I find it amazing.
>  a) the DACA program was time limited and wasn't active at the time, so
> "taking advantage" of it was in no way possible.  Second, it was about
> "dreamers," children of immigrants born in the U.S. so without really
> knowing what the fuck he was saying he was saying migrants were coming
> her specifically to give birth because of a program pertaining to those
> babies that wasn't even active.  That's next level stupid.

You're judging Trump by a standard (i.e., semantic content) that he
himself has no regard for. "Migrants" is Trump-speak for "maggots",
"here" for "your house", and "DACA" for "Obama". Hence, "The maggots
are trying to come to your house to take advantage of Obama ...yikes!"

Re: Of all the stupid things Trump ever said...

<Pq7rK.167848$J0r9.95539@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143070&group=rec.arts.tv#143070

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:41:49 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:41 UTC

On 6/17/2022 6:12 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 6/17/2022 9:34 AM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 6/17/2022 8:20 AM, trotsky wrote:
>>> Of all the stupid things Trump ever said there is one that sticks
>>> into my craw the most: "(The migrants) are trying to come here to
>>> take advantage of DACA."  This is stupid on so many levels I find it
>>> amazing.   a) the DACA program was time limited and wasn't active at
>>> the time, so "taking advantage" of it was in no way possible.
>>> Second, it was about "dreamers," children of immigrants born in the
>>> U.S. so without really knowing what the fuck he was saying he was
>>> saying migrants were coming her specifically to give birth because of
>>> a program pertaining to those babies that wasn't even active.  That's
>>> next level stupid.
>>
>> You're judging Trump by a standard (i.e., semantic content) that he
>> himself has no regard for.  "Migrants" is Trump-speak for "maggots",
>> "here" for "your house", and "DACA" for "Obama".  Hence, "The maggots
>> are trying to come to your house to take advantage of Obama ...yikes!"
>

> Migrants is trotsky speak for the "illegal immigrants" or "illegal
> aliens" the right wing assholes try to claim.  So you no other comment
> other than semantics?  Here, let me help: Trump's thoughts on DACA are a
> bunch of caca.

Trump plays to his audience and his ego. He doesn't have thoughts.