From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate Advocates Funding Her Campaign with Drug Money
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 23:29:30 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 04:29 UTC

A leaked call between Democrat State Representative and U.S. Senate Candidate
Krsytle Matthews and a prison inmate, in which she advocates funding her
campaign with the proceeds of illegal drug sales and discusses the use of
'sleeper' candidates who run as Republicans, but are really Democrats and will
do the bidding of Democrats once elected.

"We can flip some shit from the inside out."

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1541191740429717504/pu/vid/1280x720/LEsxT9KJRqPuOhl4.mp4?tag=12

The corporate garbage media, of course, will not cover this to any significant
degree.

Re: SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate Advocates Funding Her Campaign with Drug Money

<t9bf9a$hbe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143138&group=rec.arts.tv#143138

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate Advocates Funding Her
Campaign with Drug Money
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 01:30:18 -0400
 by: kensi - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 05:30 UTC

On 2022-06-27 12:29 a.m., BTR1701 wrote:
> A leaked call between Democrat State Representative and U.S. Senate Candidate
> Krsytle Matthews and a prison inmate, in which she advocates funding her
> campaign with the proceeds of illegal drug sales and discusses the use of
> 'sleeper' candidates who run as Republicans, but are really Democrats and will
> do the bidding of Democrats once elected.
>
> "We can flip some shit from the inside out."
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1541191740429717504/pu/vid/1280x720/LEsxT9KJRqPuOhl4.mp4?tag=12
>
> The corporate garbage media, of course, will not cover this to any significant
> degree.

Nicely projected, kOoky! But we all know your own side's tendency to
promote sleeper candidates who run as Democrats but are really
Republicans and do the bidding of Republicans once elected. Two
particular Senators spring readily to mind ...

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate Advocates Funding Her Campaign with Drug Money

<16fc71a2ae0fed6c$1$134948$4d54e64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143160&group=rec.arts.tv#143160

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 04:55:05 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:55 UTC

On 6/26/2022 11:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> A leaked call between Democrat State Representative and U.S. Senate Candidate
> Krsytle Matthews and a prison inmate, in which she advocates funding her
> campaign with the proceeds of illegal drug sales and discusses the use of
> 'sleeper' candidates who run as Republicans, but are really Democrats and will
> do the bidding of Democrats once elected.
>
> "We can flip some shit from the inside out."
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1541191740429717504/pu/vid/1280x720/LEsxT9KJRqPuOhl4.mp4?tag=12
>
> The corporate garbage media, of course, will not cover this to any significant
> degree.

That's interesting seeing as how you belong to the party that sucks at
the teat of big business.

Re: SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate Advocates Funding Her Campaign with Drug Money

<t9ca4p$ga0u$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143183&group=rec.arts.tv#143183

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 13:08:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 13:08 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>A leaked call between Democrat State Representative and U.S. Senate Candidate
>Krsytle Matthews and a prison inmate, in which she advocates funding her
>campaign with the proceeds of illegal drug sales and discusses the use of
>'sleeper' candidates who run as Republicans, but are really Democrats and will
>do the bidding of Democrats once elected.

>"We can flip some shit from the inside out."

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1541191740429717504/pu/vid/1280x720/LEsxT9KJRqPuOhl4.mp4?tag=12

>The corporate garbage media, of course, will not cover this to any significant
>degree.

Oh, c'mon. This was the first-season plot to 61st Street.