Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 04:40:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Kid's movie character shilling for insurance company?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:40 UTC

On 6/26/2022 11:03 PM, RichA wrote:
> So one of the minions from those movies was on a commercial for an insurance company. What is that, geek perverts being lured by the kinds of movies they watch?

A couple of things--"geek perverts" is meaningless bullshit, as is the
norm with you these days. Secondly, one concept in advertising is to
get the kids to notice, which in turn gets the parents to notice. It's
a simple concept so I can see why you'd have trouble with it. If you
would just ask properly, instead of your usual whiny cunt role, you'd
get more help.