From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark abortion decision
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 10:30:36 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 17:25:05 UTC-4, Baby Part Sales, Inc. wrote:

>>> The Supreme Court on Friday overturned Roe v. Wade, effectively
>>> ending recognition of a constitutional right to abortion and
>>> giving individual states the power to allow, limit, or ban the
>>> practice altogether.
>>
>> What's the problem then? If you want an abortion, just go to a blue state.
>
>There's a company that just announced they'll give their employees up to
>$4000 to travel to another state to get an abortion.

There are several, in fact.

>I don't know if it works that way since Obamacare screwed us all on medical
>stuff. I don't think I can just go to another state to get a procedure
>anymore.

#ThanksObama

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark abortion decision

<t9dp7q$1cpe$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143381&group=rec.arts.tv#143381

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:32:26 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 02:32 UTC

On 2022-06-27 8:30 a.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What's the problem then? If you want an abortion, just go to a blue state.
>>
>> There's a company that just announced they'll give their employees up to
>> $4000 to travel to another state to get an abortion.
>
> There are several, in fact.
>
>> I don't know if it works that way since Obamacare screwed us all on medical
>> stuff. I don't think I can just go to another state to get a procedure
>> anymore.
>
> #ThanksObama

I would be surprised to learn that abortions were ever covered.

Re: Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark abortion decision

<t9du1r$1095h$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143405&group=rec.arts.tv#143405

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 03:54:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 03:54 UTC

David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2022-06-27 8:30 a.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
>>anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>>There's a company that just announced they'll give their employees up to
>>>$4000 to travel to another state to get an abortion.

>>There are several, in fact.

>>>I don't know if it works that way since Obamacare screwed us all on medical
>>>stuff. I don't think I can just go to another state to get a procedure
>>>anymore.

>>#ThanksObama

>I would be surprised to learn that abortions were ever covered.

They weren't. The Hyde Amendment is still on the books.

Re: Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark abortion decision

<t9eou5$12isn$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143470&group=rec.arts.tv#143470

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 04:30:49 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 08:30 UTC

davidjohnston29@yahoo.com wrote:
> On 2022-06-27 8:30 a.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> There's a company that just announced they'll give their employees up to
>>> $4000 to travel to another state to get an abortion.
>>
>> There are several, in fact.
>>
>>> I don't know if it works that way since Obamacare screwed us all on medical
>>> stuff. I don't think I can just go to another state to get a procedure
>>> anymore.
>>
>> #ThanksObama
>
>I would be surprised to learn that abortions were ever covered.

They were, hence the lawsuits from Catholic orgs being forced to pay for them.

--
Let's go Brandon!