From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: Roe vs. Wade overturned by S.C. Cue the tantrums
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 04:30:44 -0400
<1044541318.677886717.682733.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
<atropos-B0A324.22032325062022@news.giganews.com>
<286505801.677913445.061004.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
<atropos-377B48.08575026062022@news.giganews.com> <217606042.677955224.957643.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 08:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> I wonder where they get the baseline signature to compare to.
>>
>> Voter registration card.
>
>I gotta tell ya, if they still have my 50 year old voter registration card
>they aren't going to find my signature looks much like the original.

Don't they require you to re-register or re-sign it periodically?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: CNN: Roe vs. Wade overturned by S.C. Cue the tantrums

<843222074.678116582.472969.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143482&group=rec.arts.tv#143482

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
<t9enhv$12isn$4@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 06:50:26 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:50 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Voter registration card.
>>
>> I gotta tell ya, if they still have my 50 year old voter registration card
>> they aren't going to find my signature looks much like the original.
>
> Don't they require you to re-register or re-sign it periodically?

They do it for you. Sometimes I get a notice to the effect of “you hadn’t
voted in a while so we re-registered you“