You have many friends and very few living enemies.

arts / rec.arts.books / Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

SubjectAuthor
* "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled Ubiquitous
+* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurSiri Cruise
|`- Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurUbiquitous
`* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
 `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill
  +* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
  |`* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill
  | `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
  |  `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill
  |   `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
  |    `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill
  |     `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
  |      `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill
  |       `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
  |        `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill
  |         `- Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurEd Rhodes
  `* Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse HurUbiquitous
   `- Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurgovernor.swill

1
"It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<CuudnS0PmonIa8X-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1410&group=rec.arts.books#1410

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Subject: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:05:06 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:05 UTC

Actor Ralph Fiennes made it clear that he stood with �Harry Potter�
creator J.K. Rowling, decrying the verbal abuse directed at her in
recent months as �appalling� and �disgusting.�

Fiennes, who brought Rowling�s villain Lord Voldemort to life on the
big screen, said in a recent New York Times interview that while people
were certainly free to disagree with or challenge the author�s views,
he didn�t believe that her comments about women rose to the level of
vitriol that has been aimed at her by angry members of the transgender
community.

�The verbal abuse directed at her is disgusting, it�s appalling. I
mean, I can understand a viewpoint that might be angry at what she says
about women. But it�s not some obscene, �ber-right-wing fascist,�
Fiennes said.

�It�s just a woman saying, �I�m a woman and I feel I�m a woman and I
want to be able to say that I�m a woman.� And I understand where she�s
coming from. Even though I�m not a woman,� Fiennes continued.

Fiennes is not the only �Harry Potter� actor to defend Rowling,
however. Miriam Margolyes � who played Hogwarts� Professor Sprout in
the films � said earlier this year, �There isn�t one answer to all
these trans questions.�

�I think the vituperation JK Rowling has received is misplaced. I don�t
know her at all. I admire her as a human being. She�s a generous woman,
she�s a brilliant writer,� she added.

Rowling has faced considerable backlash over her stance on transgender
rights and her repeated assertions that the absolute acceptance of
trans-women as �women� would inevitably blur the lines until biological
women and what it meant to be a woman were erased entirely.

The �Harry Potter� series author has often been labeled a Trans-
Exclusionary Radical Feminist (TERF) for pushing back on issues like
allowing biological males who self-identify as women access to female-
only spaces in schools and jails.

�When you throw open the doors of bathrooms and changing rooms to any
man who believes or feels he�s a woman � and, as I�ve said, gender
confirmation certificates may now be granted without any need for
surgery or hormones � then you open the door to any and all men who
wish to come inside. That is a simple truth,� Rowling said in a 2020
essay.

In addition to the near-constant outpouring of hatred on social media,
the author has often spoken out about receiving a number of threats as
well.

�I�ve now received so many death threats I could paper the house with
them, and I haven�t stopped speaking out,� she said.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<chine.bleu-18E8BA.02075126102022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1411&group=rec.arts.books#1411

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 02:07:59 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:07 UTC

In article <CuudnS0PmonIa8X-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Actor Ralph Fiennes

When is it wrong for an actor to use their popularity to make
political statements?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<CuudnSwPmol1ZMX-nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1412&group=rec.arts.books#1412

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:10:57 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:10 UTC

chine.bleu@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Actor Ralph Fiennes
>
>When is it wrong for an actor to use their popularity to make
>political statements?

Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<8vuilhhf61phuq31cklh2gk7rkpfn9gmio@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1413&group=rec.arts.books#1413

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:28:25 +0100
 by: Ed Rhodes - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 18:28 UTC

On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:05:06 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Actor Ralph Fiennes made it clear that he stood with “Harry Potter”
>creator J.K. Rowling, decrying the verbal abuse directed at her in
>recent months as “appalling” and “disgusting.”
>
>Fiennes, who brought Rowling’s villain Lord Voldemort to life on the
>big screen, said in a recent New York Times interview that while people
>were certainly free to disagree with or challenge the author’s views,
>he didn’t believe that her comments about women rose to the level of
>vitriol that has been aimed at her by angry members of the transgender
>community.

There is no such thing. Nobody has EVER managed to accomplish the
total DNA replacement needed to change sex.

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<oeljlh9r51gmq4lj6vb79sr8n2a802c89c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1414&group=rec.arts.books#1414

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:51:11 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:51 UTC

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:28:25 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:05:06 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Actor Ralph Fiennes made it clear that he stood with “Harry Potter”
>>creator J.K. Rowling, decrying the verbal abuse directed at her in
>>recent months as “appalling” and “disgusting.”
>>
>>Fiennes, who brought Rowling’s villain Lord Voldemort to life on the
>>big screen, said in a recent New York Times interview that while people
>>were certainly free to disagree with or challenge the author’s views,
>>he didn’t believe that her comments about women rose to the level of
>>vitriol that has been aimed at her by angry members of the transgender
>>community.
>
>There is no such thing. Nobody has EVER managed to accomplish the
>total DNA replacement needed to change sex.

There is no such thing. Nobody has ever been able to find anything
to combat smallpox.

Swill
--
Putin, on announcing martial law in his pretty new annexation:
beatings will continue until morale improves. - Siri Cruise

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<b0mklhlddvo3brgsinao6i8r630lu10j7g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1415&group=rec.arts.books#1415

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:06:30 +0100
 by: Ed Rhodes - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 10:06 UTC

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:51:11 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:28:25 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:05:06 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Actor Ralph Fiennes made it clear that he stood with “Harry Potter”
>>>creator J.K. Rowling, decrying the verbal abuse directed at her in
>>>recent months as “appalling” and “disgusting.”
>>>
>>>Fiennes, who brought Rowling’s villain Lord Voldemort to life on the
>>>big screen, said in a recent New York Times interview that while people
>>>were certainly free to disagree with or challenge the author’s views,
>>>he didn’t believe that her comments about women rose to the level of
>>>vitriol that has been aimed at her by angry members of the transgender
>>>community.
>>
>>There is no such thing. Nobody has EVER managed to accomplish the
>>total DNA replacement needed to change sex.
>
>There is no such thing. Nobody has ever been able to find anything
>to combat smallpox.

Except the vaccine.
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<6n5mlhl2ae9o3v7cr01t3ssofd45k7egbu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1417&group=rec.arts.books#1417

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 19:41:27 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:41 UTC

On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:06:30 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:51:11 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:28:25 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>>wrote:

>>>There is no such thing. Nobody has EVER managed to accomplish the
>>>total DNA replacement needed to change sex.
>>
>>There is no such thing. Nobody has ever been able to find anything
>>to combat smallpox.
>
>Except the vaccine.

Of course. My point was "not yet".

Swill
--
Putin, on announcing martial law in his pretty new annexation:
beatings will continue until morale improves. - Siri Cruise

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<ib7mlhhv8010g3216050nm80fh5re3lcr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1418&group=rec.arts.books#1418

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:09:26 +0100
 by: Ed Rhodes - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 00:09 UTC

On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 19:41:27 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:06:30 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:51:11 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>>There is no such thing. Nobody has ever been able to find anything
>>>to combat smallpox.
>>
>>Except the vaccine.
>
>Of course. My point was "not yet".

There is no vaccine, or anything else, that will change male DNA to
female DNA. Nor will there ever be.

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<v0vmlh1ofj2stbaegu5i9fvu1lt4ki3438@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1419&group=rec.arts.books#1419

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 03:23:13 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 07:23 UTC

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:09:26 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
wrote:

>There is no vaccine, or anything else, that will change male DNA to
>female DNA.

True.

>Nor will there ever be.

I have an aunt and an uncle who were born before antibiotics. Just
over eighty years ago, a cut finger could be a death sentence. 200
years ago, disease was believed to be caused by evil spirits or acts
of God and even doctors refused to believe that handwashing could
prevent the spread of disease. 300 years ago electricity was unknown.
Trains, automobiles and airliners were fancies of the daft.

It's already possible to modify DNA through gene therapy. In short,
viruses are modified with DNA programmed for the desired function of
the patient's DNA are introduced. They enter cells and modify the DNA
inside usually to produce a specific protein or other chemical.
<https://www.exploregenetherapy.com/about-gene-therapy/how-gene-therapies-are-made?gclid=CjwKCAjw2OiaBhBSEiwAh2ZSPxrt5WQuW9az3UPdm-_fIoZk-daBv40aC3eXlocIWBt6ZqR6KKSFyBoClLgQAvD_BwE>

Since it is also becoming possible to grow organs in the laboratory
from stem cells harvested from the patient, it is possible that organs
can be grown to order that won't require rejection drugs as current
transplant patients must use. Further, there is no reason that female
and male reproductive system components cannot be grown and
transplanted into a transgender patient. It may also be possible to
introduce DNA into the body to cause those organs to grow internally
thus alleviating the need for surgery altogether.

Swill
--
Putin, on announcing martial law in his pretty new annexation:
beatings will continue until morale improves. - Siri Cruise

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<dgknlh54mp15lusn544kr8emh8o8f26j5u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1420&group=rec.arts.books#1420

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:00:26 +0100
 by: Ed Rhodes - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 13:00 UTC

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 03:23:13 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 01:09:26 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>wrote:
>
>>There is no vaccine, or anything else, that will change male DNA to
>>female DNA.
>
>True.
>
>>Nor will there ever be.
>
>I have an aunt and an uncle who were born before antibiotics. Just
>over eighty years ago, a cut finger could be a death sentence. 200
>years ago, disease was believed to be caused by evil spirits or acts
>of God and even doctors refused to believe that handwashing could
>prevent the spread of disease. 300 years ago electricity was unknown.
>Trains, automobiles and airliners were fancies of the daft.
>
>It's already possible to modify DNA through gene therapy. In short,
>viruses are modified with DNA programmed for the desired function of
>the patient's DNA are introduced. They enter cells and modify the DNA
>inside usually to produce a specific protein or other chemical.
><https://www.exploregenetherapy.com/about-gene-therapy/how-gene-therapies-are-made?gclid=CjwKCAjw2OiaBhBSEiwAh2ZSPxrt5WQuW9az3UPdm-_fIoZk-daBv40aC3eXlocIWBt6ZqR6KKSFyBoClLgQAvD_BwE>
>
>Since it is also becoming possible to grow organs in the laboratory
>from stem cells harvested from the patient, it is possible that organs
>can be grown to order that won't require rejection drugs as current
>transplant patients must use. Further, there is no reason that female
>and male reproductive system components cannot be grown and
>transplanted into a transgender patient. It may also be possible to
>introduce DNA into the body to cause those organs to grow internally
>thus alleviating the need for surgery altogether.

One can only hope that the medical industry has sufficient ethics to
preclude any such future abomination happening. People should simply
learn to live with the sex they were assigned at birth.

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<f3jplhlemtirpcls9dd7a3ev4bh6csc4jp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1421&group=rec.arts.books#1421

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 02:50:01 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 06:50 UTC

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:00:26 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
wrote:

>>I have an aunt and an uncle who were born before antibiotics. Just
>>over eighty years ago, a cut finger could be a death sentence. 200
>>years ago, disease was believed to be caused by evil spirits or acts
>>of God and even doctors refused to believe that handwashing could
>>prevent the spread of disease. 300 years ago electricity was unknown.
>>Trains, automobiles and airliners were fancies of the daft.
>>
>>It's already possible to modify DNA through gene therapy. In short,
>>viruses are modified with DNA programmed for the desired function of
>>the patient's DNA are introduced. They enter cells and modify the DNA
>>inside usually to produce a specific protein or other chemical.
>><https://www.exploregenetherapy.com/about-gene-therapy/how-gene-therapies-are-made?gclid=CjwKCAjw2OiaBhBSEiwAh2ZSPxrt5WQuW9az3UPdm-_fIoZk-daBv40aC3eXlocIWBt6ZqR6KKSFyBoClLgQAvD_BwE>
>>
>>Since it is also becoming possible to grow organs in the laboratory
>>from stem cells harvested from the patient, it is possible that organs
>>can be grown to order that won't require rejection drugs as current
>>transplant patients must use. Further, there is no reason that female
>>and male reproductive system components cannot be grown and
>>transplanted into a transgender patient. It may also be possible to
>>introduce DNA into the body to cause those organs to grow internally
>>thus alleviating the need for surgery altogether.
>
>One can only hope that the medical industry has sufficient ethics to
>preclude any such future abomination happening. People should simply
>learn to live with the sex they were assigned at birth.

Do you mean antibiotics which interfere with God's plans for who to
kill? Or hand washing which is a waste of perfectly good drinking
water? Or maybe you mean curing cancer with gene therapy?

The services people desire will be provided to them as long as it
provides a profit for the service providers.

Physicians will treat whatever they can treat.

Swill
--
Putin, on announcing martial law in his pretty new annexation:
beatings will continue until morale improves. - Siri Cruise

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<v8oslhpei4a54msat4809j6qtbvpknnecr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1422&group=rec.arts.books#1422

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:37:06 +0000
References: <CuudnS0PmonIa8X-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com> <8vuilhhf61phuq31cklh2gk7rkpfn9gmio@4ax.com> <oeljlh9r51gmq4lj6vb79sr8n2a802c89c@4ax.com> <b0mklhlddvo3brgsinao6i8r630lu10j7g@4ax.com> <6n5mlhl2ae9o3v7cr01t3ssofd45k7egbu@4ax.com> <ib7mlhhv8010g3216050nm80fh5re3lcr7@4ax.com> <v0vmlh1ofj2stbaegu5i9fvu1lt4ki3438@4ax.com> <dgknlh54mp15lusn544kr8emh8o8f26j5u@4ax.com> <f3jplhlemtirpcls9dd7a3ev4bh6csc4jp@4ax.com>
 by: Ed Rhodes - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:37 UTC

On Sat, 29 Oct 2022 02:50:01 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:00:26 +0100, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>wrote:
>
>>>I have an aunt and an uncle who were born before antibiotics. Just
>>>over eighty years ago, a cut finger could be a death sentence. 200
>>>years ago, disease was believed to be caused by evil spirits or acts
>>>of God and even doctors refused to believe that handwashing could
>>>prevent the spread of disease. 300 years ago electricity was unknown.
>>>Trains, automobiles and airliners were fancies of the daft.
>>>
>>>It's already possible to modify DNA through gene therapy. In short,
>>>viruses are modified with DNA programmed for the desired function of
>>>the patient's DNA are introduced. They enter cells and modify the DNA
>>>inside usually to produce a specific protein or other chemical.
>>><https://www.exploregenetherapy.com/about-gene-therapy/how-gene-therapies-are-made?gclid=CjwKCAjw2OiaBhBSEiwAh2ZSPxrt5WQuW9az3UPdm-_fIoZk-daBv40aC3eXlocIWBt6ZqR6KKSFyBoClLgQAvD_BwE>
>>>
>>>Since it is also becoming possible to grow organs in the laboratory
>>>from stem cells harvested from the patient, it is possible that organs
>>>can be grown to order that won't require rejection drugs as current
>>>transplant patients must use. Further, there is no reason that female
>>>and male reproductive system components cannot be grown and
>>>transplanted into a transgender patient. It may also be possible to
>>>introduce DNA into the body to cause those organs to grow internally
>>>thus alleviating the need for surgery altogether.
>>
>>One can only hope that the medical industry has sufficient ethics to
>>preclude any such future abomination happening. People should simply
>>learn to live with the sex they were assigned at birth.
>
>Do you mean antibiotics which interfere with God's plans for who to
>kill? Or hand washing which is a waste of perfectly good drinking
>water? Or maybe you mean curing cancer with gene therapy?

Those are all valid uses of medical intervention. 'Transbender'
delusions are not.

>The services people desire will be provided to them as long as it
>provides a profit for the service providers.

And there's the rub. You will always find quacks and charlatans who
will do anything for money.

>Physicians will treat whatever they can treat.

'Transbender' is a mental illness and should be treated as such...not
by encouraging it with 'gender affirming' surgery or DNA manipulation.

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<995ulhtf6aip051jae2np5069iosouv60a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1423&group=rec.arts.books#1423

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
References: <CuudnS0PmonIa8X-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com> <8vuilhhf61phuq31cklh2gk7rkpfn9gmio@4ax.com> <oeljlh9r51gmq4lj6vb79sr8n2a802c89c@4ax.com> <b0mklhlddvo3brgsinao6i8r630lu10j7g@4ax.com> <6n5mlhl2ae9o3v7cr01t3ssofd45k7egbu@4ax.com> <ib7mlhhv8010g3216050nm80fh5re3lcr7@4ax.com> <v0vmlh1ofj2stbaegu5i9fvu1lt4ki3438@4ax.com> <dgknlh54mp15lusn544kr8emh8o8f26j5u@4ax.com> <f3jplhlemtirpcls9dd7a3ev4bh6csc4jp@4ax.com> <v8oslhpei4a54msat4809j6qtbvpknnecr@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:22:24 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 00:22 UTC

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:37:06 +0000, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
wrote:

>'Transbender' is a mental illness and should be treated as such...not
>by encouraging it with 'gender affirming' surgery or DNA manipulation.

Cite.

Swill
--
Putin, on announcing martial law in his pretty new annexation:
beatings will continue until morale improves. - Siri Cruise

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<3mnulh17g2o2ihsr37agfcpinbb6gen6vd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1425&group=rec.arts.books#1425

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 05:36:48 +0000
References: <8vuilhhf61phuq31cklh2gk7rkpfn9gmio@4ax.com> <oeljlh9r51gmq4lj6vb79sr8n2a802c89c@4ax.com> <b0mklhlddvo3brgsinao6i8r630lu10j7g@4ax.com> <6n5mlhl2ae9o3v7cr01t3ssofd45k7egbu@4ax.com> <ib7mlhhv8010g3216050nm80fh5re3lcr7@4ax.com> <v0vmlh1ofj2stbaegu5i9fvu1lt4ki3438@4ax.com> <dgknlh54mp15lusn544kr8emh8o8f26j5u@4ax.com> <f3jplhlemtirpcls9dd7a3ev4bh6csc4jp@4ax.com> <v8oslhpei4a54msat4809j6qtbvpknnecr@4ax.com> <995ulhtf6aip051jae2np5069iosouv60a@4ax.com>
 by: Ed Rhodes - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 05:36 UTC

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:22:24 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:37:06 +0000, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>wrote:
>
>>'Transbender' is a mental illness and should be treated as such...not
>>by encouraging it with 'gender affirming' surgery or DNA manipulation.
>
>Cite.

None needed.
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<6n2vlhtdkrid8jm37afbjrof9s2rp503qu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1426&group=rec.arts.books#1426

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
References: <oeljlh9r51gmq4lj6vb79sr8n2a802c89c@4ax.com> <b0mklhlddvo3brgsinao6i8r630lu10j7g@4ax.com> <6n5mlhl2ae9o3v7cr01t3ssofd45k7egbu@4ax.com> <ib7mlhhv8010g3216050nm80fh5re3lcr7@4ax.com> <v0vmlh1ofj2stbaegu5i9fvu1lt4ki3438@4ax.com> <dgknlh54mp15lusn544kr8emh8o8f26j5u@4ax.com> <f3jplhlemtirpcls9dd7a3ev4bh6csc4jp@4ax.com> <v8oslhpei4a54msat4809j6qtbvpknnecr@4ax.com> <995ulhtf6aip051jae2np5069iosouv60a@4ax.com> <3mnulh17g2o2ihsr37agfcpinbb6gen6vd@4ax.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 04:44:36 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 08:44 UTC

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 05:36:48 +0000, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:22:24 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 11:37:06 +0000, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>'Transbender' is a mental illness and should be treated as such...not
>>>by encouraging it with 'gender affirming' surgery or DNA manipulation.
>>
>>Cite.
>
>None needed.

Translation: "I made it up."

Swill
--
Russian troops retreat victoriously,
Ukrainian army runs after them in a panic.

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<qvmvlhp0q1qc3rddcs1ti6rvnv5h676r8d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1427&group=rec.arts.books#1427

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:31:24 +0000
References: <b0mklhlddvo3brgsinao6i8r630lu10j7g@4ax.com> <6n5mlhl2ae9o3v7cr01t3ssofd45k7egbu@4ax.com> <ib7mlhhv8010g3216050nm80fh5re3lcr7@4ax.com> <v0vmlh1ofj2stbaegu5i9fvu1lt4ki3438@4ax.com> <dgknlh54mp15lusn544kr8emh8o8f26j5u@4ax.com> <f3jplhlemtirpcls9dd7a3ev4bh6csc4jp@4ax.com> <v8oslhpei4a54msat4809j6qtbvpknnecr@4ax.com> <995ulhtf6aip051jae2np5069iosouv60a@4ax.com> <3mnulh17g2o2ihsr37agfcpinbb6gen6vd@4ax.com> <6n2vlhtdkrid8jm37afbjrof9s2rp503qu@4ax.com>
 by: Ed Rhodes - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:31 UTC

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 04:44:36 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 05:36:48 +0000, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:22:24 -0400, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>>Cite.
>>
>>None needed.
>
>Translation: "I made it up."

Did you? I didn't like to say but it sure sounded like it.
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<imSdnbrvfN_kuv_-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1434&group=rec.arts.books#1434

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:05:06 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 01:05 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>>Actor Ralph Fiennes made it clear that he stood with �Harry Potter�
>>>creator J.K. Rowling, decrying the verbal abuse directed at her in
>>>recent months as �appalling� and �disgusting.�
>>>
>>>Fiennes, who brought Rowling�s villain Lord Voldemort to life on the
>>>big screen, said in a recent New York Times interview that while people
>>>were certainly free to disagree with or challenge the author�s views,
>>>he didn�t believe that her comments about women rose to the level of
>>>vitriol that has been aimed at her by angry members of the transgender
>>>community.
>>
>>There is no such thing. Nobody has EVER managed to accomplish the
>>total DNA replacement needed to change sex.
>
>There is no such thing. Nobody has ever been able to find anything
>to combat smallpox.

Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "It's Appalling": Even Lord Voldemort Has Had Enough Of The Verbal Abuse Hurled At J.K. Rowling

<vt66mhh4cfmdghjvimbpen1d49u3d3t2l6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1435&group=rec.arts.books#1435

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.transgendered,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 21:39:32 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 01:39 UTC

On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:05:06 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> wrote:

>>>There is no such thing. Nobody has EVER managed to accomplish the
>>>total DNA replacement needed to change sex.
>>
>>There is no such thing. Nobody has ever been able to find anything
>>to combat smallpox.
>
>Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Your sarcasm meter needs batteries.

Swill
--
Putin interfered in our 2016 election and we've been waiting
for an opportunity like this.