How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? -- Pink Floyd

arts / rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st / Audrey's son

SubjectAuthor
* Audrey's sonlucretia
`* Re: Audrey's sonkat
 `* Re: Audrey's sonlucretia
  `* Re: Audrey's sonkat
   `* Re: Audrey's sonOlly
    `* Re: Audrey's sonkat
     `* Re: Audrey's sonlucretia
      `* Re: Audrey's sonkat
       `* Re: Audrey's sonOlly
        `- Re: Audrey's sonkat

1
Audrey's son

<46obdh118dhr0pde9uv9bli94qmjudsenp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1438&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1438

From: lucretia...@fl.it (lucretia)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Audrey's son
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:38:46 -0300
 by: lucretia - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 22:38 UTC

I didn't know she had a missing son! What's the story there?

Re: Audrey's son

<jjnah8FdjfnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1439&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1439

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Audrey's son
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 10:06:49 +0100
 by: kat - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:06 UTC

On 18/07/2022 23:38, lucretia wrote:
> I didn't know she had a missing son! What's the story there?

One of those returnees I mentioned. We have seen him before, several times, and
happily he hasn't changed heads, it is the same actor.:-)

Short story, born when Audrey was young and given up for adoption, found his
birth mother, and sister Gail, lived in Canada, Nick lived with him for a
while, moved to Italy, Sarah lived with him for a while.

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Stephen_Reid for the longer version.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Audrey's son

<jp5edh1lpuu8i0660i49e581ghbcku0c1s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1440&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1440

From: lucretia...@fl.it (lucretia)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:44:44 -0300
 by: lucretia - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 20:44 UTC

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 10:06:49 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 18/07/2022 23:38, lucretia wrote:
>> I didn't know she had a missing son! What's the story there?
>

>One of those returnees I mentioned. We have seen him before, several times, and
>happily he hasn't changed heads, it is the same actor.:-)
>
>Short story, born when Audrey was young and given up for adoption, found his
>birth mother, and sister Gail, lived in Canada, Nick lived with him for a
>while, moved to Italy, Sarah lived with him for a while.
>
>https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Stephen_Reid for the longer version.

I figured he was - a returnee - just couldn't place him. Remember
Nick going to live with him now. Thanks. (I rarely look things up
because it's risky, usually very up to date info and it spoils the
story line!)

Re: Audrey's son

<jjona0FlruiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1441&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1441

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:50:56 +0100
 by: kat - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 21:50 UTC

On 19/07/2022 21:44, lucretia wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 10:06:49 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 18/07/2022 23:38, lucretia wrote:
>>> I didn't know she had a missing son! What's the story there?
>>

>> One of those returnees I mentioned. We have seen him before, several times, and
>> happily he hasn't changed heads, it is the same actor.:-)
>>
>> Short story, born when Audrey was young and given up for adoption, found his
>> birth mother, and sister Gail, lived in Canada, Nick lived with him for a
>> while, moved to Italy, Sarah lived with him for a while.
>>
>> https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Stephen_Reid for the longer version.
>
> I figured he was - a returnee - just couldn't place him. Remember
> Nick going to live with him now. Thanks. (I rarely look things up
> because it's risky, usually very up to date info and it spoils the
> story line!)

It can be dangerous, you never know what a search might decide to show, but as
I am up to date, I could look.:-)

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Audrey's son

<2022072214334372688-m00p@m00pc0m>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1442&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1442

From: m00...@m00p.c0m (Olly)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 14:33:43 +0100
 by: Olly - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 13:33 UTC

On 2022-07-19 21:50:56 +0000, kat said:

> On 19/07/2022 21:44, lucretia wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 10:06:49 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> One of those returnees I mentioned. We have seen him before, several times, and
>>> happily he hasn't changed heads, it is the same actor.:-)
>>>
>>> Short story, born when Audrey was young and given up for adoption, found his
>>> birth mother, and sister Gail, lived in Canada, Nick lived with him for a
>>> while, moved to Italy, Sarah lived with him for a while.
>>>
>>> https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Stephen_Reid for the
>>> longer version.
>>
>> I figured he was - a returnee - just couldn't place him. Remember
>> Nick going to live with him now. Thanks. (I rarely look things up
>> because it's risky, usually very up to date info and it spoils the
>> story line!)
>
> It can be dangerous, you never know what a search might decide to show,
> but as I am up to date, I could look.:-)

He was on Classic Coronation Street a few months back :-) Although I
hardly watch the 'current' show, I was pleased to see he had not
changed heads as you say :-)

Olly.

Re: Audrey's son

<jk0i0tFtk8kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1443&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1443

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:09:47 +0100
 by: kat - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:09 UTC

On 22/07/2022 14:33, Olly wrote:
> On 2022-07-19 21:50:56 +0000, kat said:
>
>> On 19/07/2022 21:44, lucretia wrote:

>>> I figured he was - a returnee - just couldn't place him.  Remember
>>> Nick going to live with him now.  Thanks.   (I rarely look things up
>>> because it's risky, usually very up to date info and it spoils the
>>> story line!)
>>
>> It can be dangerous, you never know what a search might decide to show,  but
>> as I am up to date, I could look.:-)
>
> He was on Classic Coronation Street a few months back :-) Although I hardly
> watch the 'current' show, I was pleased to see he had not changed heads as you
> say :-)
>
> Olly.

They all look sooo young! And so many still there now, though Sophie and Adam
will eventually change heads.:-)

One thing that Classic is reminding me is how much Ken irritated me back then.
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Audrey's son

<lc7mdh1qquvdvhegvceqauo39st3hakmc6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1444&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1444

From: lucretia...@fl.it (lucretia)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:59:17 -0300
 by: lucretia - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:59 UTC

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:09:47 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/07/2022 14:33, Olly wrote:

>>> It can be dangerous, you never know what a search might decide to show,  but
>>> as I am up to date, I could look.:-)
>>
>> He was on Classic Coronation Street a few months back :-) Although I hardly
>> watch the 'current' show, I was pleased to see he had not changed heads as you
>> say :-)
>>
>> Olly.
>>

>They all look sooo young! And so many still there now, though Sophie and Adam
>will eventually change heads.:-)
>
>One thing that Classic is reminding me is how much Ken irritated me back then.

And here I thought I was the only one! He still does irritate me.

Re: Audrey's son

<jk0opmF4k9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1445&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1445

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 00:05:24 +0100
 by: kat - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 23:05 UTC

On 22/07/2022 22:59, lucretia wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:09:47 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> He was on Classic Coronation Street a few months back :-) Although I hardly
>>> watch the 'current' show, I was pleased to see he had not changed heads as you
>>> say :-)
>>>
>>> Olly.
>>>

>> They all look sooo young! And so many still there now, though Sophie and Adam
>> will eventually change heads.:-)
>>
>> One thing that Classic is reminding me is how much Ken irritated me back then.
>
> And here I thought I was the only one! He still does irritate me.

:-)

He always did, saw far more of him back then though, easier now to take him when
you see less. In Classic right now it's all "Deirdre, I need you, I want you,
to help me get Adam from Baldwin". Long before, I was Team Mike when she was
choosing between them.:-)

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Audrey's son

<2022072316505850840-m00p@m00pc0m>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1446&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1446

From: m00...@m00p.c0m (Olly)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 16:50:58 +0100
 by: Olly - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 15:50 UTC

On 2022-07-22 23:05:24 +0000, kat said:

> On 22/07/2022 22:59, lucretia wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:09:47 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> They all look sooo young! And so many still there now, though Sophie and Adam
>>> will eventually change heads.:-)
>>>
>>> One thing that Classic is reminding me is how much Ken irritated me back then.
>>
>> And here I thought I was the only one! He still does irritate me.
>
> :-)
>
> He always did, saw far more of him back then though, easier now to take
> him when you see less. In Classic right now it's all "Deirdre, I need
> you, I want you, to help me get Adam from Baldwin". Long before, I was
> Team Mike when she was choosing between them.:-)

I was not on the earth when the Ken/Mike thing was happening over
Deirdre, but I'm pleased to see the arrival of Blanche on classic! I
almost choked on my cuppa the other week when she was in the rovers in
a pair of sunglasses :-)

Peter is incredibly annoying on classic, from the same mould as his Father!

Olly.

Re: Audrey's son

<jk5p01Fobl6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1447&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1447

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 21:39:29 +0100
 by: kat - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 20:39 UTC

On 23/07/2022 16:50, Olly wrote:
> On 2022-07-22 23:05:24 +0000, kat said:
>
>> On 22/07/2022 22:59, lucretia wrote:

>>> And here I thought I was the only one!   He still does irritate me.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> He always did, saw far more of him back then though, easier now to take him
>> when you see less.   In Classic right now it's all "Deirdre, I need you, I
>> want you, to help me get Adam from Baldwin".  Long before, I was Team Mike
>> when she was choosing between them.:-)
>
> I was not on the earth when the Ken/Mike thing was happening over Deirdre, but
> I'm pleased to see the arrival of Blanche on classic! I almost choked on my
> cuppa the other week when she was in the rovers in a pair of sunglasses :-)
>
> Peter is incredibly annoying on classic, from the same mould as his Father!
>
> Olly.

That makes you younger than my youngest child, if you weren't on this earth -
unless you were on the moon. ;-) I even recall her first arriving in Corrie.

Of course, she stayed with Ken but eventually he went off with Wendy who has
just reappeared in Current Corrie, then married Samir, and got involved with Jon
Lindsay after Samir died, before getting back with Ken.

--
kat