That must be wonderful: I don't understand it at all. -- Moliere

arts / rec.arts.tv / Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

SubjectAuthor
* Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyBTR1701
+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisyshawn
|+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgeranim8rfsk
||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisyshawn
|||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyBTR1701
|||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJohn Doe
||| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerJohn Doe
|| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerEdward Hernandez
|+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyAdam H. Kerman
||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgertrotsky
|||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerJohn
||| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerEdward Hernandez
||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisyshawn
|||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyAdam H. Kerman
|||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJudge Dredd
||| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgeranim8rfsk
|||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerJohn Doe
||| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerEdward Hernandez
||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJohn Doe
|| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJudge Dredd
| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerRhino
|+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyBTR1701
||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgertrotsky
|||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerJohn
||| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerEdward Hernandez
||`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJudge Dredd
|| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerJohn
| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgertrotsky
|`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerJohn Doe
| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyAdam H. Kerman
|`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJohn Doe
| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
+* Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyJohn Doe
|+- Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward's Mother
| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyUbiquitous
> [...]
|     |+- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgertrotsky
|     |`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyNoBody
|     | +* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgeranim8rfsk
|     | |`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyBTR1701
|     | | `* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgertrotsky
|     | |  `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerUbiquitous
|     | `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyUbiquitous
|     `* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burgeranim8rfsk
|      `* Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerUbiquitous
|       `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus BurgerUbiquitous
`- Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger HypocrisyUbiquitous

Pages:12345
Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<QdmdnS33T4SEZlf_nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145834&group=rec.arts.tv#145834

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 16:15 UTC

So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
and taking pictures of her.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A

This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.

And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<fm0mch9gq3hek08i5nco6u1nuiq6mibf0g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145843&group=rec.arts.tv#145843

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:49:07 -0400
 by: shawn - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 16:49 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>and taking pictures of her.
>

>https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>
>This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>
>And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.

You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
pretty good.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<taf0uk$1e5oe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145846&group=rec.arts.tv#145846

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger
Hypocrisy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:06:27 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:06 UTC

On 2022-07-10 12:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
> and taking pictures of her.
>

> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>
> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>
> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
> Neiman Marxist

good one!

> and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.

If she ever becomes President, the current cult of personality
surrounding her will be amplified about a million fold. I wonder if
she'll be so "shy" about her picture being taken then? Of course, the
hoi polloi wouldn't be allowed anywhere near her unless they're adoring
sycophants, and every photo will be carefully photoshopped to keep out
anything deemed problematic so she might well be fine with it since she
would be completely in control.

--
Rhino

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<1122496647.679165625.946780.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145847&group=rec.arts.tv#145847

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Hypocrisy
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:13 UTC

> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>> and taking pictures of her.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>
>> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>
>> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>> Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>

> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> pretty good.

If by “pretty good“ you mean “second rate“ then sure. Plus the fake burgers
are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
environment.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<g86dnbFmKoE_l1b_nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145850&group=rec.arts.tv#145850

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:21:38 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:21 UTC

On Jul 10, 2022 at 10:06:27 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

> On 2022-07-10 12:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in
>> public
>> and taking pictures of her.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>
>> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters
>> and
>> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make
>> their
>> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>
>> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>> Neiman Marxist
>
> good one!
>
>> and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys
>> or
>> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>

> If she ever becomes President, the current cult of personality
> surrounding her will be amplified about a million fold. I wonder if
> she'll be so "shy" about her picture being taken then?

I'm sure the guy who took her picture just wanted to date her.

> Of course, the
> hoi polloi wouldn't be allowed anywhere near her unless they're adoring
> sycophants, and every photo will be carefully photoshopped to keep out
> anything deemed problematic so she might well be fine with it since she
> would be completely in control.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<taf2ku$11t6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145851&group=rec.arts.tv#145851

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Hypocrisy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:35:25 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:35 UTC

On 7/10/2022 11:15 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
> and taking pictures of her.
>

> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>
> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.

You're confused because you're stupid as fuck. One is public protest,
albeit at a private residence, which is uncouth, whereas the other is
surreptitiously and actually hypocritically trying to take a photo.
You've been admonished over and over and over and over again about false
equivalence, but here we go again.

> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
> Neiman Marxist

No idea what the fuck this means.

and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows,

PROVE THEY WEREN'T VEGGIE BURGERS YOU LYING DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKER.
YOU'RE DESPERATE, SO YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP BECAUSE YOU'RE ETHICALLY AND
INTELLECTUALLY BANKRUPT.

Oh, I take all that back--the tweet from AOC was from February 2019:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=4Ne1WPTYKcTRHlhvAQ--FQ

This was well before she talked about methane from cows. Was this a
deliberate lie or are you so far gone that actual facts no longer
matter, Oath Keeper. Keep in mind, you'll NEVER get any of your
horseshit by me.

and cows fart,
> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.

Yes, and when you read Derpshit's posts you're telling the world you no
longer give a flying fuck about facts. Is this how you got forced into
retirement from your job, pervasive and persistent lying?

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<taf3h8$19hr$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145857&group=rec.arts.tv#145857

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Hypocrisy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:50:32 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:50 UTC

On 7/10/2022 12:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 10, 2022 at 10:06:27 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-07-10 12:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in
>>> public
>>> and taking pictures of her.
>>>

>>> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>>
>>> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters
>>> and
>>> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make
>>> their
>>> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>>
>>> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>>> Neiman Marxist
>>
>> good one!
>>
>>> and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>>> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>>> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>>> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys
>>> or
>>> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>>> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>>

>> If she ever becomes President, the current cult of personality
>> surrounding her will be amplified about a million fold. I wonder if
>> she'll be so "shy" about her picture being taken then?
>
> I'm sure the guy who took her picture just wanted to date her.

Yes, in Feb. 2019. Anything more recent, relevant and less appallingly
stupid than that?

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<taf44s$1ef2g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145860&group=rec.arts.tv#145860

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:01:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:01 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>and taking pictures of her.

I object, too. If all pictures of her ceased to exist, she would cease
to exist. She's nothing more than a social-media presence that got
elected from Queens. To defeat her, stop contributing to her publicity.

>https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A

>This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.

>And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.

Neiman Marxist? Hahahahahahaha

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<taf49i$1ef2g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145861&group=rec.arts.tv#145861

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:03:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:03 UTC

>On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>>So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>>and taking pictures of her.
>>

>>https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>
>>This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>>outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>>lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>
>>And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>>Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>>she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>>government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>>which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>>In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>>her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>

>You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
>places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
>pretty good.

If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
"gotten pretty good".

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<taf6hf$hv0$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145863&group=rec.arts.tv#145863

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Hypocrisy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:41:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:41 UTC

On 7/10/2022 1:03 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>>> and taking pictures of her.
>>>

>>> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>>
>>> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>>> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>>> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>>
>>> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>>> Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>>> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>>> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>>> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>>> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>>> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>>

>> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
>> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
>> pretty good.
>
> If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
> "gotten pretty good".

Looks like Verman wanted to get in on the horseshit parade.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<r58mchpkm994cbciib8jba6k2k9dt54v8o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145864&group=rec.arts.tv#145864

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:06:05 -0400
 by: shawn - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:06 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>>> and taking pictures of her.
>>>

>>> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>>
>>> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>>> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>>> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>>
>>> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>>> Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>>> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>>> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>>> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>>> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>>> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>>

>> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
>> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
>> pretty good.
>>

>If by “pretty good“ you mean “second rate“ then sure. Plus the fake burgers
>are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
>environment.

I've seen some videos recently of people trying the different plant
based burgers and they disagree. At least with most of the burgers the
consensus was that the burgers were either as good or in one case
better than the beef burger. That said a couple of the plant burgers
were considered bad. Oh, and this is from people who had no agenda
about saving the planet or anything like that. Just judging on taste.

All that said if I'm going for a burger I'm going for the real thing.
At least until such time as I have no choice. I'm adverse to trying
new things when there's a great choice already available at the same
or less of a price like with burgers.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<9p8mchp6kigpgkn2qupcgljarannha7srl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145867&group=rec.arts.tv#145867

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:08:48 -0400
 by: shawn - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:08 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:03:30 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>>So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>>>and taking pictures of her.
>>>

>>>https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>>
>>>This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>>>outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>>>lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>>
>>>And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>>>Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>>>she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>>>government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>>>which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>>>In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>>>her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>>

>>You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
>>places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
>>pretty good.
>
>If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
>"gotten pretty good".

I don't have a clue about the health benefits of eating any burger but
I just know that the verdict over all was that the plant burgers were
good. This was in a direct comparison among the fast food chains with
their classic burgers and their plant based burgers. Though as I
pointed out there was at least one case where the plant based burger
was judged as tasting far worse. In another case the taste was
apparently there but the texture was off. The others were judged to be
at least as good as the real thing.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<1329892551.679173314.051326.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145872&group=rec.arts.tv#145872

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Hypocrisy
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:27:47 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:27 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
>>> and taking pictures of her.
>>>

>>> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>>>
>>> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
>>> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
>>> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>>>
>>> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
>>> Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
>>> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
>>> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
>>> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
>>> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
>>> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
>>>

>> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
>> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
>> pretty good.
>
> If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
> "gotten pretty good".

On the other hand that ice cream you owe me is gonna taste pretty good!

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<atropos-B78588.12293210072022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145876&group=rec.arts.tv#145876

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:29:32 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:29 UTC

In article <r58mchpkm994cbciib8jba6k2k9dt54v8o@4ax.com>,

> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> >> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> >> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> >> pretty good.
> >>
> >If by "pretty good" you mean "second rate" then sure. Plus the fake burgers
> >are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
> >environment.
>
> I've seen some videos recently of people trying the different plant
> based burgers and they disagree. At least with most of the burgers the
> consensus was that the burgers were either as good or in one case
> better than the beef burger. That said a couple of the plant burgers
> were considered bad. Oh, and this is from people who had no agenda
> about saving the planet or anything like that. Just judging on taste.
>
> All that said if I'm going for a burger I'm going for the real thing.
> At least until such time as I have no choice.

Why would you put up with being given no choice?

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<tafa5b$1evj5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145879&group=rec.arts.tv#145879

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:43:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:43 UTC

>On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:03:30 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>protesters and
>make their

>>>You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
>>>places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
>>>pretty good.
>>
>>If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
>>"gotten pretty good".
>
>I don't have a clue about the health benefits of eating any burger but
>I just know that the verdict over all was that the plant burgers were
>good.

On the other hand, many commercially-prepared veggie burgers
have some not-so-good qualities too. They're highly processed
foods and typically are high in sodium - which could be a
problem for people with high blood pressure. Many brands use
refined oils, saturated fats, "natural" flavors, sugar,
genetically-modified ingredients, and other less healthy
additives. Many veggie burgers also contain potential allergens,
like soy, wheat, and nuts, as well as cheese or milk proteins if
they're vegetarian but not vegan. And there are sometimes
ethical concerns too, such as Impossible Burger's choice to test
its plant-based heme source (leghemoglobin) on animals.

https://foodrevolution.org/blog/plant-based-meat-alternatives/

Might not be of concern to you but highly-processed foods are generally
not good for one's health and I've read you get more oil and fat versus
a hamburger. How is added sugar a health benefit?

However, Palmer also notes that the Impossible Burger and the
Beyond Burger have downsides.

In addition to having saturated fat levels similar to those of
beef burgers, these plant-based substitutes contain coconut fat,
which raises saturated fat levels. "This is linked with higher
blood cholesterol levels," Palmer says.

Palmer also notes that the Impossible Burger is "quite high" in
saturated fat. The Beyond Burger is a bit lower in saturated
fat, she says.

"If this is your only main saturated fat intake in the whole
day, it shouldn't be an issue," she says. "If you're eating
sources of sat fat all day long, that can put you over."

Both burgers are seasoned, meaning their sodium content is
higher than what you would find in an unseasoned beef burger.

https://www.vitacost.com/blog/are-veggie-burgers-healthy/

>This was in a direct comparison among the fast food chains with
>their classic burgers and their plant based burgers. Though as I
>pointed out there was at least one case where the plant based burger
>was judged as tasting far worse. In another case the taste was
>apparently there but the texture was off. The others were judged to be
>at least as good as the real thing.

I don't object to eating vegetables. I just want them to taste like
properly cooked and not overdone vegetables and not meat.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<36bmchpolkobmnq1bsa7uhjnl4ojnmk78n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145880&group=rec.arts.tv#145880

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:48:07 -0400
 by: shawn - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:48 UTC

On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:29:32 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <r58mchpkm994cbciib8jba6k2k9dt54v8o@4ax.com>,
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>> >If by "pretty good" you mean "second rate" then sure. Plus the fake burgers
>> >are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
>> >environment.
>>
>> I've seen some videos recently of people trying the different plant
>> based burgers and they disagree. At least with most of the burgers the
>> consensus was that the burgers were either as good or in one case
>> better than the beef burger. That said a couple of the plant burgers
>> were considered bad. Oh, and this is from people who had no agenda
>> about saving the planet or anything like that. Just judging on taste.
>>
>> All that said if I'm going for a burger I'm going for the real thing.
>> At least until such time as I have no choice.
>
>Why would you put up with being given no choice?

I wouldn't but I can see that happening in the future. Not for years
but it may come to be.

Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<mjGyK.287067$LfE9.70470@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145895&group=rec.arts.tv#145895

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:42 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500
>
> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
> and taking pictures of her.
>

> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
>
> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
>
> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
> Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<njGyK.287068$LfE9.143054@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145896&group=rec.arts.tv#145896

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:43 GMT
 by: Judge Dredd - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

> From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:49:07 -0400
>
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
> >and taking pictures of her.
> >

> >https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
> >
> >This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
> >outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
> >lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
> >
> >And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
> >Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
> >she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
> >government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
> >which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
> >In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
> >her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
> >

> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> pretty good.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger

<ojGyK.287069$LfE9.210839@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145897&group=rec.arts.tv#145897

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:44 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger
> Hypocrisy
> From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700
>
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
> >> and taking pictures of her.
> >>

> >> https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
> >>
> >> This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
> >> outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
> >> lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
> >>
> >> And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
> >> Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
> >> she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
> >> government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
> >> which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
> >> In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
> >> her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
> >>

> > You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> > places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> > pretty good.
> >

> If by “pretty good“ you mean “second rate“ then sure. Plus the fake burgers
> are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
> environment.
>
> --
> The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<pjGyK.287070$LfE9.275234@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145898&group=rec.arts.tv#145898

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:45 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

> From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:06:05 -0400
>
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> >> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> >> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> >> pretty good.
> >>

> >If by “pretty good“ you mean “second rate“ then sure. Plus the fake burgers
> >are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
> >environment.
>
> I've seen some videos recently of people trying the different plant
> based burgers and they disagree. At least with most of the burgers the
> consensus was that the burgers were either as good or in one case
> better than the beef burger. That said a couple of the plant burgers
> were considered bad. Oh, and this is from people who had no agenda
> about saving the planet or anything like that. Just judging on taste.
>
> All that said if I'm going for a burger I'm going for the real thing.
> At least until such time as I have no choice. I'm adverse to trying
> new things when there's a great choice already available at the same
> or less of a price like with burgers.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<qjGyK.287071$LfE9.49982@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145899&group=rec.arts.tv#145899

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:46 GMT
 by: Judge Dredd - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:29:32 -0700
>
> In article <r58mchpkm994cbciib8jba6k2k9dt54v8o@4ax.com>,
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 10:13:51 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> > wrote:

> > >If by "pretty good" you mean "second rate" then sure. Plus the fake burgers
> > >are smaller, more expensive, much worse for you, and worse for the
> > >environment.
> >
> > I've seen some videos recently of people trying the different plant
> > based burgers and they disagree. At least with most of the burgers the
> > consensus was that the burgers were either as good or in one case
> > better than the beef burger. That said a couple of the plant burgers
> > were considered bad. Oh, and this is from people who had no agenda
> > about saving the planet or anything like that. Just judging on taste.
> >
> > All that said if I'm going for a burger I'm going for the real thing.
> > At least until such time as I have no choice.
>
> Why would you put up with being given no choice?

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<rjGyK.287072$LfE9.248278@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145900&group=rec.arts.tv#145900

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:47 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

> From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:48:07 -0400
>
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:29:32 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <r58mchpkm994cbciib8jba6k2k9dt54v8o@4ax.com>,
> > shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> >> I've seen some videos recently of people trying the different plant
> >> based burgers and they disagree. At least with most of the burgers the
> >> consensus was that the burgers were either as good or in one case
> >> better than the beef burger. That said a couple of the plant burgers
> >> were considered bad. Oh, and this is from people who had no agenda
> >> about saving the planet or anything like that. Just judging on taste.
> >>
> >> All that said if I'm going for a burger I'm going for the real thing.
> >> At least until such time as I have no choice.
> >
> >Why would you put up with being given no choice?
>
> I wouldn't but I can see that happening in the future. Not for years
> but it may come to be.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<sjGyK.287073$LfE9.58049@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145901&group=rec.arts.tv#145901

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:48 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 18:03:30 -0000 (UTC)
>
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
> >On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 11:15:21 -0500, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >>So Collectivist Barbie's latest complaint is people recognizing her in public
> >>and taking pictures of her.
> >>

> >>https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1100608005421391874?s=20&t=QOXtDldC7MykxKA-LbzN2A
> >>
> >>This from the woman who not two weeks ago repeatedly called for protesters and
> >>outraged mobs to show up at the homes of Supreme Court justices and make their
> >>lives hell. But she can't tolerate someone snapping a pic of her in public.
> >>
> >>And to add to that little bit of hypocrisy, the pic in question shows the
> >>Neiman Marxist and her chief of staff eating burgers, which is something that
> >>she has repeatedly said Americans should be "guided" by the gentle hand of
> >>government to stop doing. Burgers, you see, come from cows, and cows fart,
> >>which makes the world hotter. Or something. So when you eat that Five Guys or
> >>In 'N Out, you're killing the world. But only when *you* do it. When she and
> >>her fellow politburo members do it, that's different. Or something.
> >>

> >You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> >places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> >pretty good.
>
> If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
> "gotten pretty good".

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger

<tjGyK.287074$LfE9.269819@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145902&group=rec.arts.tv#145902

Followup: alt.test.group
From: loo...@post.header (John)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06:49 GMT
 by: John - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:06 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger
> Hypocrisy
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:41:50 -0500
>
> On 7/10/2022 1:03 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> >> You may have a point unless she's not eating a meat burger. Many
> >> places now have the plant based burgers which apparently have gotten
> >> pretty good.
> >
> > If "far worse for your health than just eating meat" is what you mean by
> > "gotten pretty good".
>

> Looks like Verman wanted to get in on the horseshit parade.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Upset About Public Photos, Plus Burger Hypocrisy

<ujGyK.287075$LfE9.145451@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=145903&group=rec.arts.tv#145903

Followup: alt.test.group