From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.tolkien,rec.arts.books.tolkien
Subject: Re: Queen Elizabeth and the Rohirrim
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:50:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:50 UTC

[always intended as crosspost but this time I forgot]

Re: Queen Elizabeth and the Rohirrim

<t5a86g$g06$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146&group=rec.arts.books.tolkien#146

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.tolkien,rec.arts.books.tolkien
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 05:18:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Mon, 9 May 2022 05:18 UTC

In rec.arts.books.tolkien Louis Epstein <le@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <le@top.put.com> wrote:

Might as well tuck into this thread as it's related to the
Queen's length of reign...may she move beyond Arveleg II and
Aranuir...

A "Big Jubilee Read" list of 70 books to read published during her 70
years of reign (released about the time of her birthday) does NOT
include TLotR (ranked first in 2003's "Big Read") or any other Tolkien
book.