From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Confused
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:47:05 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 18:47 UTC

Is Billy with Todd? Todd lives with Mum, and Paul is round the flat as much as
Todd. Summer has three dads.
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Confused

<15c2gh9o22b7rmdhvc3st295qofjl1eluf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1463&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1463

From: lucretia...@fl.it (lucretia)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Confused
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 16:08:58 -0300
 by: lucretia - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:08 UTC

On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:47:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is Billy with Todd? Todd lives with Mum, and Paul is round the flat as much as
>Todd. Summer has three dads.

I was wondering the same thing, couldn't recall Paul falling out with
Billy, but certainly Todd was living there. Maybe all will become
clear! I watched the one yesterday where a stressed Kevin took a
hammer to Stephens car and smashed all the windows. Surprised me.

Re: Confused

<jmctajFbhskU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1464&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1464

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 21:08:52 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 20:08 UTC

On 20/08/2022 20:08, lucretia wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:47:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Is Billy with Todd? Todd lives with Mum, and Paul is round the flat as much as
>> Todd. Summer has three dads.
>
> I was wondering the same thing, couldn't recall Paul falling out with
> Billy, but certainly Todd was living there. Maybe all will become
> clear! I watched the one yesterday where a stressed Kevin took a
> hammer to Stephens car and smashed all the windows. Surprised me.

Paul and Billy fell out not long after Todd reappeared, due to Todd plotting to
split them up. When Billy found out that he split with Todd. But they all seem
to be friends now so is Billy with either of them? :-) They both spend a lot of
time wandering into his flat.

I have lost track, is Paul still living at Daniel's? It's hardly a spoiler to
say Todd said something last night about too many people for the bathroom at
Eileen's place, so he must be living there right now. Along with George, Sean,
and Dylan.

Yeah, different side to Kevin there, better to smash the car than to smash
Stephen though!

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Confused

<1oh2ghln2bt0tlcilbq98a3butj1gd1o1v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1465&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1465

From: lucretia...@fl.it (lucretia)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 17:45:19 -0300
 by: lucretia - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 20:45 UTC

On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 21:08:52 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 20/08/2022 20:08, lucretia wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:47:05 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Is Billy with Todd? Todd lives with Mum, and Paul is round the flat as much as
>>> Todd. Summer has three dads.
>>
>> I was wondering the same thing, couldn't recall Paul falling out with
>> Billy, but certainly Todd was living there. Maybe all will become
>> clear! I watched the one yesterday where a stressed Kevin took a
>> hammer to Stephens car and smashed all the windows. Surprised me.
>
>Paul and Billy fell out not long after Todd reappeared, due to Todd plotting to
>split them up. When Billy found out that he split with Todd. But they all seem
>to be friends now so is Billy with either of them? :-) They both spend a lot of
>time wandering into his flat.

That's right, how could I forget his plotting lol I think they all
came together over Summer.

>I have lost track, is Paul still living at Daniel's? It's hardly a spoiler to
>say Todd said something last night about too many people for the bathroom at
>Eileen's place, so he must be living there right now. Along with George, Sean,
>and Dylan.
I was glad to see Sean put Dylan ahead of his nasty boyfriend!

>Yeah, different side to Kevin there, better to smash the car than to smash
>Stephen though!

The windshield might have been enough, it's going to provide
complications as to his suitability as a dad for Alfie. Just like
real life, nothing goes smoothly. Always used to argue that with
USians who thought Corrie was terrible, much prefer it to their soaps
of impossibly wealthy nasty people :)

Re: Confused

<jmfbh8Fn67cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1466&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1466

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 19:23:37 +0100
 by: kat - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 18:23 UTC

On 20/08/2022 21:45, lucretia wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 21:08:52 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 20/08/2022 20:08, lucretia wrote:

>>> I was wondering the same thing, couldn't recall Paul falling out with
>>> Billy, but certainly Todd was living there. Maybe all will become
>>> clear! I watched the one yesterday where a stressed Kevin took a
>>> hammer to Stephens car and smashed all the windows. Surprised me.
>>
>> Paul and Billy fell out not long after Todd reappeared, due to Todd plotting to
>> split them up. When Billy found out that he split with Todd. But they all seem
>> to be friends now so is Billy with either of them? :-) They both spend a lot of
>> time wandering into his flat.
>
> That's right, how could I forget his plotting lol I think they all
> came together over Summer.

They are certainly all "family" now!

>> I have lost track, is Paul still living at Daniel's? It's hardly a spoiler to
>> say Todd said something last night about too many people for the bathroom at
>> Eileen's place, so he must be living there right now. Along with George, Sean,
>> and Dylan.
> I was glad to see Sean put Dylan ahead of his nasty boyfriend!

Me too, though it was weird seeing the actor, because he does a lot of
presenting of assorted property type programmes - and is of course completely
different. ;-)

>> Yeah, different side to Kevin there, better to smash the car than to smash
>> Stephen though!
>
> The windshield might have been enough, it's going to provide
> complications as to his suitability as a dad for Alfie. Just like
> real life, nothing goes smoothly. Always used to argue that with
> USians who thought Corrie was terrible, much prefer it to their soaps
> of impossibly wealthy nasty people :)

I know little of American soaps, but the people in Corrie are nice and ordinary,
even if they do have an extraordinary amount of "interesting events" compared
with any other small street! Kevin's reaction, you could understand it, the
frustration, he's had enough without Stephen nagging.

--
kat