"But Huey, you PROMISED!" "Tell 'em I lied."

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] Ping Horny Goat

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] Ping Horny GoatRhino
+* Re: [OT] Ping Horny GoatThe Horny Goat
`* [OT] Ping Horny GoatJohn Doe
 `- [OT] Ping Horny GoatEdward Hernandez

Pages:12
[OT] Ping Horny Goat

<taneb8$2fipk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146739&group=rec.arts.tv#146739

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 21:44 UTC

I just saw this and figured you'd be interested given the connection to
your alma mater:

https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<vhouchdhpqm5ivmk05hsrkbcfjmn5rd16g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146767&group=rec.arts.tv#146767

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:27:28 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 00:27 UTC

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male

Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.

Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?

If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.

You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
financially contributing to it.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<tanoq5$2ghpa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146771&group=rec.arts.tv#146771

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 20:42:43 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 00:42 UTC

On 2022-07-13 8:27 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
>
> Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
>
> Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?

I agree, that part isn't terribly clear. The implication is that
McMaster has suspended him in some fashion but I didn't hear that stated
really clearly.

> If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
>
> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> financially contributing to it.

I could be wrong but I'm going to be VERY surprised if there is a
university in this country that DOESN'T have similar problems. These
wokeists seem to have infiltrated just about EVERY institution of
education (and not just the university level either!) and governance.

I saw this video recently and it seemed pretty sound. It's lengthy at 1
hour 20 minutes and its American but I don't have any reason to believe
things are dramatically different on this side of the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hybqg81n-M

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<IZ-dncEgEOIzEFL_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146788&group=rec.arts.tv#146788

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:29:50 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 03:29 UTC

On Jul 13, 2022 at 5:27:28 PM PDT, "The Horny Goat" <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>

>> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
>
> Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
>
> Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
>
> If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
>
> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> financially contributing to it.

If you thought that apartheid was an ugly old relic of yester-decade
South Africa, then just consider the stupefying case of Tyler Henderson.

Tyler enrolled at Hamilton's McMaster University awhile back so that
he could realize his goal of becoming a social worker, but from the
get-go, things took a disturbing twist. Tyler claims that in a private
conversation, associate professor Jennie Vengris allegedly told Tyler
that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of him speaking in her class.

Given the Stasi-like climate at today's universities, if I were to attend one
of those indoctrination centers at all, the moment someone at the university
said something like this to me, any and all interactions with that person and
any other university staff with regard to the incident would be
surreptitiously recorded by an iPhone running in my shirt pocket.

Now, why would that be? Well, incredibly, Tyler says the professor had
a problem with his race and his sex. Evidently, having Tyler speaking in
her class would presumably make the non-white male students
uncomfortable because they likely had bad experiences dealing with
people of Tyler's race and sex-- missing was any evidence to back up
these outlandish claims. Tyler says Vengris noted that if a white male
were to speak in her class, that class would no longer be a "safe
space" for others.

The article doesn't say, but a quick Google gives this result for Jennie
Vengris at McMaster:

https://socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/people/vengris-jennie

It appears she's a white woman. So the question then becomes why would black
people recoil in terror at the mere sound of Tyler's white voice, but not
hers? I'd tell Vengris that if I have to shut up because I might scare black
people, then she should shut the fuck up, too.

Justifiably miffed, Tyler reached out to the Equity and Inclusions
office at McMaster for legal support. Tyler says office staffers agreed
that he had been discriminated against and that he had a good case.
But Tyler was also cautioned not to file a grievance given that he
would be "socially crucified"-- whatever that means (and no
explanation was forthcoming).

Again, this interaction should have been fully documented via a recording.

And the question to them would then be, isn't it your job to ensure that I'm
not "socially crucified" for merely engaging with the curricula as a student
at this university? You know, identify the crucifiers among the student body
(and faculty) and sanction them in some way?

Tyler kept fighting back. On some occasions, he says the injustice
he kept receiving made him raise his voice. This would not be
tolerated. And so it was that Tyler was banned from taking further
classes until he receives a psychiatric assessment.

Psychiatric assessment? For being white at a woke university? Wow, they really
are going full Stalinesque there at McMaster, aren't they?

We reached out to associate prof. Vengris and McMaster president
David Farrar but did not receive a response. However, Michelle
Donovan with the media relations department issued the following
response:

"McMaster has a comprehensive Discrimination and Harassment
Policy which prohibits discrimination and/or harassment on
all grounds in the Ontario Human Rights Code. The Policy applies
equally to all members of the university community. No complaint
under McMaster's Discrimination and Harassment Policy has
been filed by this former student but the option to do so in this
case was never limited.

Suuuure. Telling a kid he'll be vilified socially if he files a complaint
isn't limiting in any way.

The policy can be found here Discrimination and Harassment Policy
(mcmaster.ca) It clearly states that all members of the University
community have a right to study, work, and live in an environment
that is free of Discrimination and Harassment.

Why are the words 'discrimination' and 'harassment' capitalized here. Have
they achieved some kind of sanctified religious stature or something among the
woke such that they've now become proper nouns?

There is currently a case involving this former student being heard
through the student appeal procedure. Tyler has provided no
evidence that substantiates his claims."

Which is exactly why people need to start documenting this shit instead of
just relying on their own testimony, which the accused wokesters will band
together and claim never happened.

Of course even documenting it doesn't do you much good if you're outright
denied the ability to present evidence in your favor in the star chamber which
holds your 'hearing', as is the case at many American universities.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<tao6b4$2kfdp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146792&group=rec.arts.tv#146792

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 00:33:40 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 04:33 UTC

On 2022-07-13 11:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> [...]
> that is free of Discrimination and Harassment.
>
> Why are the words 'discrimination' and 'harassment' capitalized here. Have
> they achieved some kind of sanctified religious stature or something among the
> woke such that they've now become proper nouns?
>
> There is currently a case involving this former student being heard
> through the student appeal procedure. Tyler has provided no
> evidence that substantiates his claims."
>
> Which is exactly why people need to start documenting this shit instead of
> just relying on their own testimony, which the accused wokesters will band
> together and claim never happened.
>
> Of course even documenting it doesn't do you much good if you're outright
> denied the ability to present evidence in your favor in the star chamber which
> holds your 'hearing', as is the case at many American universities.

You're firing on all cylinders today, BTR!

In fact, one student at Wilfrid Laurier University, Lindsay Shepherd,
who was (verbally) mauled by her woke professor and an HR goon, *did*
exactly what you said and surreptitiously recorded the dressing down she
got. When she released the recording to the media, she became nationally
known for a while.

This is the full recording but at 43 minutes, you may find that a bit
longer than you want to sit through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nd32_uIcnI

This 4 minute excerpt should be enough to give you the general tone of
the meeting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0y5ynE2TtU

Just for context, Shepherd was a grad student who played a bit of a
Jordan Peterson video for a class that she was teaching; that video was
one where Peterson objected to having made-up pronouns foisted on him.
Some quantity of students - they refused to tell her who or how many so
it may well have been a single student - complained about being
triggered by the video so the professor and an HR type called her up on
the carpet. She recorded that session.

The professor and HR type that had her literally in tears were
eventually forced to apologize but only AFTER the recording was released
and found its way onto national newscasts.

Ironically, Shepherd said she was a liberal when she played the Peterson
video for her class although her experience with the thought police
pushed her further right.

If you search in YouTube and Google, you can find a lot more detail
about what happened and what the aftermath was but the Wikipedia article
seems to summarize things reasonably well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Shepherd

We need some more Lindsay Shepherds at all levels of educational
institutions in every country that is dealing with this woke garbage!!

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<jtbvchdpfbs0aondimjdvmpnd86e9vmokt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146802&group=rec.arts.tv#146802

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 23:13:20 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 06:13 UTC

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 20:42:43 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
>> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
>> financially contributing to it.
>
>I could be wrong but I'm going to be VERY surprised if there is a
>university in this country that DOESN'T have similar problems. These
>wokeists seem to have infiltrated just about EVERY institution of
>education (and not just the university level either!) and governance.

I agree - in BC New Westminster (who was chartered by Queen Vicky
herself) voted last week to drop "The Royal City" from its municipal
banner, stationary and all signage as an effort of "reconciliation" -
the less polite word is "pandering" - there is a bid for the 2030
Olympics said to be sponsored by the 3 local native tribes - uh the
name of the commission is the TRUTH and reconciliation commision and
the TRUTH is that at the end of the day local area will get a billion
dollar handout from Joe + Jane Taxpayer and much more if they actually
get the games. The TRUTH is that my small business had the worst month
of this century during the 2010 games - at least until the COVID
lockdown when my brother and I worked for 3 months without salary
simply to keep our business solvent and are paying increasing high
taxes much of which going for the "woke" idea of "truth".

Un no - I >was< going to vote for Patrick Brown until I found out his
ideal of "diversity" involves working hand in glove with Beijing run
"United Front Work Department" groups many of which are documented as
being fronts for Beijing espionage. But Justin thinks the world of
Beijing as he bends over and does homage to them every chance he gets.

Despite the fact that mostly Chinese based gangs many of which are
wink wink nudge nudge working under Beijing protection are importing
fentanyl which is killing 5000+ Canadians a year - in Vancouver even
more than COVID (another import from that part of the world)

Again - Beijing's most outrageous lie is to claim that if one is
anti-Beijing they are anti-Chinese and thus racist - which is more
monstrous than any lie Hitler or Goebbels ever told and they're just
as bent on world conquest than the German 'gentlemen' named albeit
more patient.

Fact is I'm NOT a hard core right winger - I am exceptionally tight
financially while socially fairly liberal and what as recently as 10
years ago was considered mainstream. I've met Paul Martin in person
and thought him a decent man though preferred Harper - but that
certainly doesn't make me to the right of Trump. But the Liberal party
of today isn't the party of Pearson or even Pierre Trudeau - it isn't
and wishing it were doesn't make it so.

I fear for my country and notwithstanding the idiocies committed by
the extremists on both flanks in what Allan Fotheringham used to call
the Excited States of America we're in much weaker shape than our
neighbors to the south.

Sorry for the rant but no question I am a nationalist and don't like
what is being done in our country's name.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<taocjr$16so$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146805&group=rec.arts.tv#146805

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 01:20:44 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 06:20 UTC

On 7/13/2022 10:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2022 at 5:27:28 PM PDT, "The Horny Goat" <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
>> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
>>
>> Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
>> student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
>>
>> Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
>>
>> If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
>> the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
>> facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
>>
>> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
>> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
>> financially contributing to it.
>
> If you thought that apartheid was an ugly old relic of yester-decade
> South Africa, then just consider the stupefying case of Tyler Henderson.
>
> Tyler enrolled at Hamilton's McMaster University awhile back so that
> he could realize his goal of becoming a social worker, but from the
> get-go, things took a disturbing twist. Tyler claims that in a private
> conversation, associate professor Jennie Vengris allegedly told Tyler
> that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of him speaking in her class.
>
> Given the Stasi-like climate at today's universities,

Horseshit alert.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<tap5jb$2nle4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146842&group=rec.arts.tv#146842

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 09:27:04 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 13:27 UTC

On 2022-07-14 2:13 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> [...]
> more patient.
>
> Fact is I'm NOT a hard core right winger - I am exceptionally tight
> financially while socially fairly liberal and what as recently as 10ref
> years ago was considered mainstream. I've met Paul Martin in person
> and thought him a decent man though preferred Harper - but that
> certainly doesn't make me to the right of Trump. But the Liberal party
> of today isn't the party of Pearson or even Pierre Trudeau - it isn't
> and wishing it were doesn't make it so.
>
> I fear for my country and notwithstanding the idiocies committed by
> the extremists on both flanks in what Allan Fotheringham used to call
> the Excited States of America we're in much weaker shape than our
> neighbors to the south.
>
> Sorry for the rant but no question I am a nationalist and don't like
> what is being done in our country's name.

You have nothing to apologize for in my book! You're expressing
sentiments that I - and many others - have had for several years now.

I *never* thought Justin Trudeau was remotely credible as a Prime
Minister and seeing him get elected in 2015 was a gobsmacking moment for
me as we replaced the best PM of my lifetime with the guy who is
unquestionably the worst. I still don't understand what people saw in
him and why they thought he'd do a better job than Harper but I was sure
that they'd see through him and he'd be a one-term wonder. Instead, he's
been re-elected twice, although with minorities, and may well get
re-elected again as long as he wants to be DESPITE the chaos he's causing.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<97i0dhlchslig2eonliqv799hh2pti1o4k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146867&group=rec.arts.tv#146867

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 09:55:21 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 16:55 UTC

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 09:27:04 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>You have nothing to apologize for in my book! You're expressing
>sentiments that I - and many others - have had for several years now.
>
>I *never* thought Justin Trudeau was remotely credible as a Prime
>Minister and seeing him get elected in 2015 was a gobsmacking moment for
>me as we replaced the best PM of my lifetime with the guy who is
>unquestionably the worst. I still don't understand what people saw in
>him and why they thought he'd do a better job than Harper but I was sure
>that they'd see through him and he'd be a one-term wonder. Instead, he's
>been re-elected twice, although with minorities, and may well get
>re-elected again as long as he wants to be DESPITE the chaos he's causing.

As long as the multi-party electoral calculus makes it possible (due
to 70+% majorities in some districts with 1 or 2% victories in others)
to win a plurality of the districts and without a plurality of the
popular vote with under 35% of the vote - particularly when the heavy
majority seats are concentrated geographically JT could stay in office
till he's 70 - though to my memory no Canadian prime minister has ever
been elected to more than 3 terms. No question JT has a totalitarian
streak in him and I do think his high immigration rate policy is at
least partly an attempt to create a new coalition to ensure his
party's political survival long-term.

Like the US most Canadian political parties are "big tent" parties
meaning that these parties have to struggle to keep their yahoos on
right and left in order. When they fail to the other side wins. Of
course when the party leader him/herself is one of the yahoos (USA
2016 and 2020 notably) things get testier.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<849943509.679504073.176534.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146870&group=rec.arts.tv#146870

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 10:18:04 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 17:18 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
>
> Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
>
> Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
>
> If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
>
> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> financially contributing to it.

So they say he never filed an complaint and they are currently in the
process of dismissing his appeal. Huh?

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<atropos-F78AE2.10473314072022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146886&group=rec.arts.tv#146886

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 10:47:34 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 17:47 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> > <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_
> >> unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
> >
> > Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> > student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
> >
> > Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
> >
> > If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> > the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> > facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
> >
> > You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> > disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> > financially contributing to it.
> >
> So they say he never filed an complaint and they are currently in the
> process of dismissing his appeal. Huh?

Yeah, the whole thing is full of inconsistencies and contradictions.

[OT] Ping Horny Goat

<b%0AK.328879$LfE9.24137@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146970&group=rec.arts.tv#146970

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:23 GMT
 by: John Doe - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

> From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400
>
> I just saw this and figured you'd be interested given the connection to
> your alma mater:
>
> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
>

> --
> Rhino

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<d%0AK.328882$LfE9.110235@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146971&group=rec.arts.tv#146971

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:25 GMT
 by: Judge Dredd - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:27:28 -0700
>
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
>
> Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
>
> Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
>
> If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
>
> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> financially contributing to it.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<f%0AK.328885$LfE9.23012@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146972&group=rec.arts.tv#146972

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:27 GMT
 by: Judge Dredd - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

> From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 20:42:43 -0400
>
> On 2022-07-13 8:27 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> > <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
> >
> > Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> > student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
> >
> > Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
> >
> I agree, that part isn't terribly clear. The implication is that
> McMaster has suspended him in some fashion but I didn't hear that stated
> really clearly.
>
> > If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> > the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> > facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
> >
> > You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> > disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> > financially contributing to it.
>
> I could be wrong but I'm going to be VERY surprised if there is a
> university in this country that DOESN'T have similar problems. These
> wokeists seem to have infiltrated just about EVERY institution of
> education (and not just the university level either!) and governance.
>
> I saw this video recently and it seemed pretty sound. It's lengthy at 1
> hour 20 minutes and its American but I don't have any reason to believe
> things are dramatically different on this side of the border.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hybqg81n-M
>
> --
> Rhino

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<i%0AK.328888$LfE9.110751@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146973&group=rec.arts.tv#146973

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:30 GMT
> [...]

> more patient.
>
> Fact is I'm NOT a hard core right winger - I am exceptionally tight
> financially while socially fairly liberal and what as recently as 10
> years ago was considered mainstream. I've met Paul Martin in person
> and thought him a decent man though preferred Harper - but that
> certainly doesn't make me to the right of Trump. But the Liberal party
> of today isn't the party of Pearson or even Pierre Trudeau - it isn't
> and wishing it were doesn't make it so.
>
> I fear for my country and notwithstanding the idiocies committed by
> the extremists on both flanks in what Allan Fotheringham used to call
> the Excited States of America we're in much weaker shape than our
> neighbors to the south.
>
> Sorry for the rant but no question I am a nationalist and don't like
> what is being done in our country's name.

<k%0AK.328891$LfE9.7194@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146974&group=rec.arts.tv#146974

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.v...@post.header (Edward Hernandez Loves Porn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:32 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez Lov - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<m%0AK.328893$LfE9.265120@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146975&group=rec.arts.tv#146975

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:34 GMT
 by: John Doe - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> From: The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 09:55:21 -0700
>
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 09:27:04 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
> >You have nothing to apologize for in my book! You're expressing
> >sentiments that I - and many others - have had for several years now.
> >
> >I *never* thought Justin Trudeau was remotely credible as a Prime
> >Minister and seeing him get elected in 2015 was a gobsmacking moment for
> >me as we replaced the best PM of my lifetime with the guy who is
> >unquestionably the worst. I still don't understand what people saw in
> >him and why they thought he'd do a better job than Harper but I was sure
> >that they'd see through him and he'd be a one-term wonder. Instead, he's
> >been re-elected twice, although with minorities, and may well get
> >re-elected again as long as he wants to be DESPITE the chaos he's causing.
> >

> As long as the multi-party electoral calculus makes it possible (due
> to 70+% majorities in some districts with 1 or 2% victories in others)
> to win a plurality of the districts and without a plurality of the
> popular vote with under 35% of the vote - particularly when the heavy
> majority seats are concentrated geographically JT could stay in office
> till he's 70 - though to my memory no Canadian prime minister has ever
> been elected to more than 3 terms. No question JT has a totalitarian
> streak in him and I do think his high immigration rate policy is at
> least partly an attempt to create a new coalition to ensure his
> party's political survival long-term.
>
> Like the US most Canadian political parties are "big tent" parties
> meaning that these parties have to struggle to keep their yahoos on
> right and left in order. When they fail to the other side wins. Of
> course when the party leader him/herself is one of the yahoos (USA
> 2016 and 2020 notably) things get testier.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146976&group=rec.arts.tv#146976

Followup: alt.test.group
From: loo...@post.header (John)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:37 GMT
 by: John - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> [...]
> that is free of Discrimination and Harassment.
>
> Why are the words 'discrimination' and 'harassment' capitalized here. Have
> they achieved some kind of sanctified religious stature or something among the
> woke such that they've now become proper nouns?
>
> There is currently a case involving this former student being heard
> through the student appeal procedure. Tyler has provided no
> evidence that substantiates his claims."
>
> Which is exactly why people need to start documenting this shit instead of
> just relying on their own testimony, which the accused wokesters will band
> together and claim never happened.
>
> Of course even documenting it doesn't do you much good if you're outright
> denied the ability to present evidence in your favor in the star chamber which
> holds your 'hearing', as is the case at many American universities.

<r%0AK.328898$LfE9.222288@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146977&group=rec.arts.tv#146977

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:39 GMT
> [...]

> triggered by the video so the professor and an HR type called her up on
> the carpet. She recorded that session.
>
> The professor and HR type that had her literally in tears were
> eventually forced to apologize but only AFTER the recording was released
> and found its way onto national newscasts.
>
> Ironically, Shepherd said she was a liberal when she played the Peterson
> video for her class although her experience with the thought police
> pushed her further right.
>
> If you search in YouTube and Google, you can find a lot more detail
> about what happened and what the aftermath was but the Wikipedia article
> seems to summarize things reasonably well:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Shepherd
>
> We need some more Lindsay Shepherds at all levels of educational
> institutions in every country that is dealing with this woke garbage!!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<t%0AK.328901$LfE9.297744@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146978&group=rec.arts.tv#146978

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always....@post.header (Edward's Mother)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:41 GMT
 by: Edward's Mother - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> From: trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 01:20:44 -0500
>
> On 7/13/2022 10:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > On Jul 13, 2022 at 5:27:28 PM PDT, "The Horny Goat" <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> >> Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> >> student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
> >>
> >> Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
> >>
> >> If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> >> the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> >> facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
> >>
> >> You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> >> disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> >> financially contributing to it.
> >
> > If you thought that apartheid was an ugly old relic of yester-decade
> > South Africa, then just consider the stupefying case of Tyler Henderson.
> >
> > Tyler enrolled at Hamilton's McMaster University awhile back so that
> > he could realize his goal of becoming a social worker, but from the
> > get-go, things took a disturbing twist. Tyler claims that in a private
> > conversation, associate professor Jennie Vengris allegedly told Tyler
> > that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of him speaking in her class.
> >
> > Given the Stasi-like climate at today's universities,
>

> Horseshit alert.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<u%0AK.328903$LfE9.237607@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146979&group=rec.arts.tv#146979

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@post.header (Judge Dredd)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:42 GMT
 by: Judge Dredd - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> From: anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 10:18:04 -0700
>
> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 17:44:09 -0400, Rhino
> > <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.rebelnews.com/mcmaster_university_claims_to_champion_diversity_unless_allegedly_youre_a_white_male
> >
> > Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> > student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
> >
> > Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
> >
> > If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> > the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> > facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
> >
> > You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> > disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> > financially contributing to it.
> >

> So they say he never filed an complaint and they are currently in the
> process of dismissing his appeal. Huh?
>
> --
> The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<w%0AK.328905$LfE9.32538@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=146980&group=rec.arts.tv#146980

Followup: alt.test.group
From: loo...@post.header (John)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:44 GMT
 by: John - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
> Subject: Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat
> Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 10:47:34 -0700
>
> In article
> <849943509.679504073.176534.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> > > Trouble with this story is that the quote describes him as a former
> > > student but no evidence at all as to how he became that way.
> > >
> > > Left on his own? Expelled? Expelled when he litigated? What exactly?
> > >
> > > If what he reports is true then it's appalling but the response from
> > > the university is either taken out of context, fails to give all the
> > > facts or is prima facie grounds for litigation.
> > >
> > > You're right - I >am< an alumnus and there is much in this story that
> > > disturbs me. Thank goodness I don't live in Ontario anymore to be
> > > financially contributing to it.
> > >
> > So they say he never filed an complaint and they are currently in the
> > process of dismissing his appeal. Huh?
>
> Yeah, the whole thing is full of inconsistencies and contradictions.

[OT] Ping Horny Goat

<nl1AK.155883$11E1.123034@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147033&group=rec.arts.tv#147033

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:08:03 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:08 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 76.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 3605 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2566 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:23 GMT in
message-id <b%0AK.328879$LfE9.24137@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

dMvyUq6jQHHZ

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<Gl1AK.155941$11E1.74602@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147035&group=rec.arts.tv#147035

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:08:22 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:08 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 76.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 3605 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2566 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:25 GMT in message-id
<d%0AK.328882$LfE9.110235@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

9BwDQUOgaE/G

Re: [OT] Ping Horny Goat

<_l1AK.155999$11E1.82848@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147036&group=rec.arts.tv#147036

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,free.spam
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:08:42 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:08 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

How stupid is the John Dope troll?

The John Dope troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC
on 20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Dope
troll responds to its own post with a correction, but stupidly forgets
that it sets a Followup-To: header to the "alt.test.group", resulting in
its correction article posting only to "alt.test.group":

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790440700

The John Dope troll, mister "always.look@message.header", is so stupid
it does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own
vacuous insults.

Special thanks to corvid <bl@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Dope troll:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:44:27 GMT in message-id
<f%0AK.328885$LfE9.23012@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

77oXQwPbc/wR

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] Ping Horny Goat