What we see depends on mainly what we look for. -- John Lubbock

arts / rec.music.dylan / Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

SubjectAuthor
* Whoever listens on a Dylan songCapone
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
|`* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| `- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songcpyle4bob
|`- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songW.Dockery
|`- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
+- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
|`* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songW.Dockery
| `* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
|  `* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
|   +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songW.Dockery
|   `- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
`- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK

Pages:12
Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v00pc9$3ohlc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14736&group=rec.music.dylan#14736

From: 123...@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Subject: Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 18:07:04 +0100
 by: LeoK - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:07 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

There exist a theory of some type of "Bereeth associations for hire" which can be
localized at any destination on earth as wished. About 100-5000 Bereeth emitting
individuals localized by orders or hiring from primary the OP 57/68 principals. I've
noticed some strange movements of rather big mystic groups on some larger airports
hastily directed to waiting busses for transport to probably different apartments for
their "emitting" jobs.

The further idea reasoning is that this form of human emitting ability was first
discovered at the Los Alamos project during its development of the first atomic
bomb. -When night guards were checking that no irregular radiation was leaking
by using hand held radioactive detectors.

A most hilarious idea, which may have lead to some type of Los Alamos Bereeth
gang weapon. Which immediately was classified and later used as a US surveillance
"argument enhancer" with obstinate counter parts. -Only human "natural", and
therefore allowed, argumentation tech.

Wonder if JFK would have approved such manner of arguing?

Ehe..

Regards
LeoK
April 20, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v0585g$rv6e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14738&group=rec.music.dylan#14738

From: 123...@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:44:34 +0100
 by: LeoK - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:44 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Hi, all last enthusiasts

It seems like the Noon-Nap tech and violence against the head via some type
of Bereeth tech is ongoing for the moment. The Noon-Nap tech was though
executed already when I did leave my bed in this morning, with a very low
single knock, exactly when I decided to raise up and did so.

And the Bereeth mystic violence against the head this morning, so far, is
executed by some type of low intensive all-time escalating or a steady
action against, probable, the iron content in my blood..??
(I was though bleeding from some mystic wounds on the back of my
left ear - probably my head/body tried to decrease the blood/iron
content due to heavy Bereeth exposure the evening before,)

Mystic indeed... all these violence against especially the head.
Really a mafia resembling behavior, they don't want any counter
argumentation to be heard or exposed.

Regards
LeoK
April 22, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v07pu9$1gtj0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14741&group=rec.music.dylan#14741

From: 123...@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:01:11 +0100
 by: LeoK - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:01 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Almost directly when I went to the Usenet RMD page the Bereeth tech was
activated against my head...

And it still is activated when I am writing this message. Some mystic force
or unnatural activity on top of my head/skull.

Awkward is an understatement, it's highly disturbing and makes my writing
rather or very forced and males me dizzy and giving me a light headache.

Hopefully this is the days only "violence against the head" report.

Regards
LeoK
April 23, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v08mr1$1ncjt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14742&group=rec.music.dylan#14742

From: 123...@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 18:13:01 +0100
 by: LeoK - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:13 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Adding to the morning's report:

Unfortunately, the Bereeth activity against my head continue at about 5:30 PM
and still after an hour is present. -Also about two distinct knocks against my
window have been heard during the latest week. A governmental very popular
interference activity, which was most frequent some years ago.

The mafia behavior at the governments involved obviously continue.

Regards
LeoK
April 23, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v09j0q$1tt76$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14744&group=rec.music.dylan#14744

From: 123...@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 02:12:46 +0100
 by: LeoK - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 01:12 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Hi, all

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.dylan/c/cJP33-qrltE

This link goes to the one of the closed Google News Groups threads that
describes how the governments probably in a most severe manner have
interfered me in my scrutiny of the Bob Dylan trace to being "roped" for
some type of governmental hidden illegal advocacy campaign. -You know
the type in which China and Russia are supposed to act these days.

Here we talk about US and SWE doing this in a most advanced manner
already from about the start of the 1960's. -With Bob Dylan as some
type of ..?? What is he doing, really, with some of his songs?
And what are they (US/SWE) aiming at?
Probably a very complex let's call this for some type of OP.

They, the governments, are acting in a political, economic (greed),
prestige and also with some type of ethnical and ethical goal. Also
the weapon manufactory - and - war ideology is concealed into the
deeper layers of this special OP. (Via efforts of steering of the both
populations' general preferences by some type of breeding aim.)

One have to read the link (about 400 posts) for to, maybe, grasp the
hilarious - total - manner in which the both governments are acting.

Regards
LeoK
April 24, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v0v9fa$3mbp4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14751&group=rec.music.dylan#14751

From: 123...@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 06:47:04 +0100
 by: LeoK - Thu, 2 May 2024 05:47 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Hi, all last RMD folks

The Bereeth tech is on a very high level now. It has been escalating since my
last post. And now (timed) it's on a most enigmatic skull affecting level.

It's all I manage to write for the moment, due to this "violence against the head".

Regards
LeoK
May 2, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.