From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The GQP have taken us back a hundred years.
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 13:21:09 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:21 UTC

Here is the tweet covering the WaPo article on the subject:

Fenit Nirappil
@FenitN

In Wisconsin, a woman bled for more than 10 days from an incomplete
miscarriage after emergency room staff would not remove the fetal tissue

Here is the link to the WaPo article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/07/16/abortion-miscarriage-ectopic-pregnancy-care/

Here is an archived version that isn't behind a paywall:

https://archive.ph/vPfn5

I'm sure right wing assholes don't know or don't care what an ectopic
pregnancy is, but if these aren't treated properly women will die. I
believe these should be considered 2nd degree murder charged against any
state legislator that voted for a bill that threatens the life a mother
in this way. We need to return our govt. to the point where the well
being of the citizens is paramount.

Re: The GQP have taken us back a hundred years.

<160720221809037849%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147392&group=rec.arts.tv#147392

Subject: Re: The GQP have taken us back a hundred years.
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:09:03 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 22:09 UTC

In article <tauvim$jju$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
wrote:

> Here is the tweet covering the WaPo article on the subject:
>
> Fenit Nirappil
> @FenitN
>
> In Wisconsin, a woman bled for more than 10 days from an incomplete
> miscarriage after emergency room staff would not remove the fetal tissue
>
> Here is the link to the WaPo article:
>

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/07/16/abortion-miscarriage-ectopic-
> pregnancy-care/
>
> Here is an archived version that isn't behind a paywall:
>
> https://archive.ph/vPfn5
>

> I'm sure right wing assholes don't know or don't care what an ectopic
> pregnancy is, but if these aren't treated properly women will die. I
> believe these should be considered 2nd degree murder charged against any
> state legislator that voted for a bill that threatens the life a mother
> in this way. We need to return our govt. to the point where the well
> being of the citizens is paramount.

I think I've mentioned that they taught us in Catholic high school that
aborting an ectopic pregnancy was allowed because it was nonviable.
That was more than fifty years ago and the loonies have had plenty of
time to frack with the rules, so I'm not sure this still holds.

You wouldn't be able to make a murder-two charge stick. I'd go for
voluntary manslaughter.

Re: The GQP have taken us back a hundred years.

<tb06fv$3kg0p$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147432&group=rec.arts.tv#147432

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 05:25:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 05:25 UTC

A Friend wrote:
>trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>Here is the tweet covering the WaPo article on the subject:

>>Fenit Nirappil
>>@FenitN

>>In Wisconsin, a woman bled for more than 10 days from an incomplete
>>miscarriage after emergency room staff would not remove the fetal tissue

>>Here is the link to the WaPo article:

>>https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/07/16/abortion-miscarriage-ectopic-pregnancy-care/

>>Here is an archived version that isn't behind a paywall:

>>https://archive.ph/vPfn5

>>I'm sure right wing assholes don't know or don't care what an ectopic
>>pregnancy is, but if these aren't treated properly women will die. I
>>believe these should be considered 2nd degree murder charged against any
>>state legislator that voted for a bill that threatens the life a mother
>>in this way. We need to return our govt. to the point where the well
>>being of the citizens is paramount.

>I think I've mentioned that they taught us in Catholic high school that
>aborting an ectopic pregnancy was allowed because it was nonviable.
>That was more than fifty years ago and the loonies have had plenty of
>time to frack with the rules, so I'm not sure this still holds.

Sigh

This is an example of real-world harm from literally decimating
language. "Pregnant" means implanted in the womb. An "ectopic" isn't
pregnant at all. There's no abortion, just surgery.

I've heard claims that the tissue must be implanted in the womb for a
normal pregnancy. No, that won't develop into a healthy baby.

>You wouldn't be able to make a murder-two charge stick. I'd go for
>voluntary manslaughter.

Re: The GQP have taken us back a hundred years.

<tb0bd0$br6$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147443&group=rec.arts.tv#147443

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 01:49:03 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 06:49 UTC

On 7/16/2022 5:09 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tauvim$jju$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Here is the tweet covering the WaPo article on the subject:
>>
>> Fenit Nirappil
>> @FenitN
>>
>> In Wisconsin, a woman bled for more than 10 days from an incomplete
>> miscarriage after emergency room staff would not remove the fetal tissue
>>
>> Here is the link to the WaPo article:
>>

>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/07/16/abortion-miscarriage-ectopic-
>> pregnancy-care/
>>
>> Here is an archived version that isn't behind a paywall:
>>
>> https://archive.ph/vPfn5
>>

>> I'm sure right wing assholes don't know or don't care what an ectopic
>> pregnancy is, but if these aren't treated properly women will die. I
>> believe these should be considered 2nd degree murder charged against any
>> state legislator that voted for a bill that threatens the life a mother
>> in this way. We need to return our govt. to the point where the well
>> being of the citizens is paramount.
>

> I think I've mentioned that they taught us in Catholic high school that
> aborting an ectopic pregnancy was allowed because it was nonviable.
> That was more than fifty years ago and the loonies have had plenty of
> time to frack with the rules, so I'm not sure this still holds.
>
> You wouldn't be able to make a murder-two charge stick. I'd go for
> voluntary manslaughter.

I don't know, this can only be described as premeditated. What was
Charles Manson convicted of?