From: g.da...@btinternet.com (GordonD)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Abi (no spoiler)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 10:49:08 +0100
 by: GordonD - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:49 UTC

I noticed at the end of last night's episode that Abi was played by
Sally Carman-Duttine. I knew that Sally was in a relationship with Joe
Duttine, who plays Tim - does this mean they got married?
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Abi (no spoiler)

<jngnltF1hv4U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1474&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1474

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Abi (no spoiler)
Date: 3 Sep 2022 10:13:17 GMT
 by: kat - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 10:13 UTC

GordonD <g.davie@btinternet.com> wrote:
> I noticed at the end of last night's episode that Abi was played by
> Sally Carman-Duttine. I knew that Sally was in a relationship with Joe
> Duttine, who plays Tim - does this mean they got married?

They have, I saw something about the wedding a couple of weeks ago.

--

kat >^..^<

Re: Abi (no spoiler)

<jngsjvF29dbU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1475&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1475

From: g.da...@btinternet.com (GordonD)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 12:37:35 +0100
 by: GordonD - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 11:37 UTC

On 03/09/2022 11:13, kat wrote:
> GordonD <g.davie@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> I noticed at the end of last night's episode that Abi was played
>> by Sally Carman-Duttine. I knew that Sally was in a relationship
>> with Joe Duttine, who plays Tim - does this mean they got married?
>
> They have, I saw something about the wedding a couple of weeks ago.

She may have been listed that way for a while - it took me ages to
notice that Sally Dynevor was using her married name. (Of course it
doesn't help when STV squash the credits into the corner of the screen
so they can show a trailer for another programme.)
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Abi (no spoiler)

<jngts4F2g3eU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1476&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1476

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: 3 Sep 2022 11:59:00 GMT
 by: kat - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 11:59 UTC

GordonD <g.davie@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 03/09/2022 11:13, kat wrote:
>> GordonD <g.davie@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>> I noticed at the end of last night's episode that Abi was played
>>> by Sally Carman-Duttine. I knew that Sally was in a relationship
>>> with Joe Duttine, who plays Tim - does this mean they got married?
>>
>> They have, I saw something about the wedding a couple of weeks ago.
>>

> She may have been listed that way for a while - it took me ages to
> notice that Sally Dynevor was using her married name. (Of course it
> doesn't help when STV squash the credits into the corner of the screen
> so they can show a trailer for another programme.)

There’s an article on digital spy, dated mid August so not that long.

--