From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: New information about rape of 10-year-old Ohio girl raises even more disturbing questions
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 21:05:03 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 01:05 UTC

President Joe Biden, the "repeater media," and a lot of others on the left
were quick to politicize the horrific story of a 10-year-old rape victim in
Ohio who was forced to travel across state lines to receive an abortion. But
the more information that comes out about this case, the more disturbing and
sickening it gets.

PJ Media's Megan Fox, who is one of the few journalists trying to get to the
bottom of all this, joined Glenn Beck on the radio program Thursday with her
latest findings and even more questions that remain unanswered:

This is bigger than just "abortion rights." It's about the alleged
rape of a 10-year-old by an illegal immigrant & investigating a
possible a cover up. WHERE IS THE MEDIA on these questions?
- Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

Why wasn't the alleged rapist arrested sooner? Investigative
journalist @MeganFoxWriter tells me she has the report from
JUNE 22 when Columbus Police first found out. And they knew
who the girl accused on July 6. But she says the police "WON'T
TALK."
- Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

Did Columbus Police allow the rapist to stay in the SAME HOME as the
victim for 6 days?
- Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

Ohio's Attorney General confirmed the girl COULD have gotten an
abortion in-state under exceptions for the life of the patient.
Why was she told she had to go out of state?\u201d
- Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

Who gave this story to the Left before Ohio's AG knew about it?
Why did Columbus Police tell him they didn't know anything? Did
the doctor report the crime?
- Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

Watch the video clip below to hear Megan provide new details that ultimately
suggest the unimaginable: The far-left may have covered up the truth about
this heartbreaking crime in order to push its pro-abortion agenda. There are
still several details yet to be released, but Glenn says it's time for
answers.

https://youtu.be/eZZRs62o-PQ

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: New information about rape of 10-year-old Ohio girl raises even more disturbing questions

<tb6rkf$2bg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147837&group=rec.arts.tv#147837

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: New information about rape of 10-year-old Ohio girl raises even
more disturbing questions
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 12:02:54 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:02 UTC

Look! Squirrel!

On 2022-07-18 7:05 p.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
> President Joe Biden, the "repeater media," and a lot of others on the left
> were quick to politicize the horrific story of a 10-year-old rape victim in
> Ohio who was forced to travel across state lines to receive an abortion.

One can not politicize the consequences of politics. They are already
political. The reason why she had to be transported across state lines
was politics. The reason why her procedure will soon be illegal in
Indiana as well is political. The reason the Indiana AG is looking for
ways to punish the doctor for performing the procedure and talking about
the case to a newspaper is political.

But
> the more information that comes out about this case, the more disturbing and
> sickening it gets.

No it doesn't. It's exactly as sickening and disturbing now as it was
when we first found out a nine-year old had been raped and impregnated

> PJ Media's Megan Fox, who is one of the few journalists trying to get to the
> bottom of all this, joined Glenn Beck on the radio program Thursday with her
> latest findings and even more questions that remain unanswered:
>

> This is bigger than just "abortion rights." It's about the alleged
> rape of a 10-year-old by an illegal immigrant & investigating a
> possible a cover up. WHERE IS THE MEDIA on these questions?
> - Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

I guess it would have been less important if he'd been an American? No.
The police not releasing information on a case until they are ready to
make an arrest is not a cover-up.

> Why wasn't the alleged rapist arrested sooner? Investigative
> journalist @MeganFoxWriter tells me she has the report from
> JUNE 22 when Columbus Police first found out. And they knew
> who the girl accused on July 6. But she says the police "WON'T
> TALK."
> - Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

The alleged rapist wasn't arrested sooner because cops don't believe
kids over adults in a hurry and the mother was and is deep in denial
that someone she knew and had invited into her home did it. I suspect
that this arrest was actually faster than usual

> Did Columbus Police allow the rapist to stay in the SAME HOME as the
> victim for 6 days?
> - Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545
>
> Ohio's Attorney General confirmed the girl COULD have gotten an
> abortion in-state under exceptions for the life of the patient.
> Why was she told she had to go out of state?\u201d
> - Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

He was wrong. The exception is for pregnancies that will kill the
mother or do permanent major organ damage to them. People that young or
younger have given birth and lived to adulthood. They have also
miscarried naturally. The girl was at greatly elevated risk of death if
the pregnancy went to full term but was also in no immediate danger at
the time of the abortion. The doctor would not be able to swear under
oath that the pregnancy would have killed her, just that it was a pretty
likely outcome, statistically speaking.

> Who gave this story to the Left before Ohio's AG knew about it?
> Why did Columbus Police tell him they didn't know anything? Did
> the doctor report the crime?
> - Glenn Beck (@Glenn Beck) 1657828545

We already know that the doctor in Indiana who performed the abortion
went to the media. The doctor in Ohio did report the crime more than a
week earlier. The AG's office is only going to find out about rape
investigations when the police actually recommend charges to his office.
So naturally when he asked his guys if they'd heard anything they just
shrugged.

The idea that Columbus police are part of the left is stupid.