From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The S.C. is "biased." But not the "Jan 6 committee?"
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:24:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 09:24 UTC

On 7/19/2022 6:26 PM, RichA wrote:
> The have a Republican on it Hell-bent on exacting revenge on the party that she thinks abandoned her. As well as the usual Rogue's Gallery of seedy Democrats, all "east-coasters" except one black from Mississippi.

You're totally correct, the left wing is biased towards the truth.
Perhaps you just don't get it, in their confirmation hearings both Bufu
Kavanaugh and Amy Covid Barrett described Roe v Wade as "settleed law."
But they LIED because they were biased in a different direction.

I don't know much about medical science but I don't think you or Derp
will ever be able to GET YOUR BALLS REATTACHED.