From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Trudeau Threatens to Arrest Reporters If They Ask Him Questions
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 03:31:14 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 08:31 UTC

While in Okanagan for a photo op, reporters were allowed to take pictures and
videos but were threatened with police action for daring to shout out a
question at the Prime Minister. As per the Kelowna Daily Courier, "Any shouted
queries would result in police-assisted eviction from the various premises,
handlers told the media."

Trudeau stopped at three venues while in Okanagan, a Boys and Girls Club, a
packinghouse, and a fruit stand, before being spirited away by a fleet of
black SUVs to the safety of his private jet. Still, while at the Tree Fruits
shop, one reported dared to ask Trudeau a question, which was whether he'd
meet with the Premier of BC. Trudeau said he would not.

It isn't too surprising that Trudeau has taken such precautions. Indeed,
making unannounced visits to various locations across the country has become
somewhat of a trademark of the bumbling Prime Minister, who gets protested at
nearly every event he attends that isn't totally controlled.

Last week, Trudeau was forced to cancel a scheduled event in Ottawa due to a
large protest that was planned. Fortunately for Trudeau, only one protester
was aware of his presence in Okanagan. "I'm a free citizen in hopefully a free
country, standing on the sidewalk expressing my views," said the protester.
"Freedom is never free. You have to fight for it."

Earlier this year, Trudeau attempted to hold a speaking event in Kamloops, BC,
where he was mocked and ridiculed by an angry crowd of First Nations people
calling him a criminal.

https://thecountersignal.com/reporters-banned-from-asking-questions-at-trudeau-event/

Re: Trudeau Threatens to Arrest Reporters If They Ask Him Questions

<tbbnf9$2dp56$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148100&group=rec.arts.tv#148100

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 10:22:31 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 14:22 UTC

On 2022-07-21 4:31 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> While in Okanagan for a photo op, reporters were allowed to take pictures and
> videos but were threatened with police action for daring to shout out a
> question at the Prime Minister. As per the Kelowna Daily Courier, "Any shouted
> queries would result in police-assisted eviction from the various premises,
> handlers told the media."
>
> Trudeau stopped at three venues while in Okanagan, a Boys and Girls Club, a
> packinghouse, and a fruit stand, before being spirited away by a fleet of
> black SUVs to the safety of his private jet. Still, while at the Tree Fruits
> shop, one reported dared to ask Trudeau a question, which was whether he'd
> meet with the Premier of BC. Trudeau said he would not.
>
> It isn't too surprising that Trudeau has taken such precautions. Indeed,
> making unannounced visits to various locations across the country has become
> somewhat of a trademark of the bumbling Prime Minister, who gets protested at
> nearly every event he attends that isn't totally controlled.
>
> Last week, Trudeau was forced to cancel a scheduled event in Ottawa due to a
> large protest that was planned. Fortunately for Trudeau, only one protester
> was aware of his presence in Okanagan. "I'm a free citizen in hopefully a free
> country, standing on the sidewalk expressing my views," said the protester.
> "Freedom is never free. You have to fight for it."
>
> Earlier this year, Trudeau attempted to hold a speaking event in Kamloops, BC,
> where he was mocked and ridiculed by an angry crowd of First Nations people
> calling him a criminal.
>

> https://thecountersignal.com/reporters-banned-from-asking-questions-at-trudeau-event/

I saw a similar story in the National Post - or was it the Sun? -
yesterday. They also observed Trudeau's new haircut which is hilariously
similar to that of the Lloyd Christmas character in Dumb and Dumber. The
comments after the Post article were virtually all scathing and did a
great job of showing the contempt many Canadians have for the PM.

I've just spent several minutes trying to find it again so I could link
it but I've come up empty. I'm puzzled: I thought these stories stayed
online for days if not years. But here's something from the (Toronto)
Sun about Trudeau's new haircut:

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/justin-trudeaus-summer-haircut-draws-comparisons-to-jim-carrey-in-dumb-and-dumber

--
Rhino

Re: Trudeau Threatens to Arrest Reporters If They Ask Him Questions

<tbcig9$jeo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148178&group=rec.arts.tv#148178

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 17:03:53 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:03 UTC

On 7/21/2022 3:31 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

You're fucking lying as usual you piece of shit.

As per the Kelowna Daily Courier, “Any shouted queries would result in
police-assisted eviction from the various premises, handlers told the
media.”

Who knows what the lazy fucking reporting of this right wing horseshit
claims Trudeau's "handlers" to be, but to say Trudeau said this is just
a fucking LIE in your infinitely long list of lies. Holy balls you
really turned into a piece of dog shit since joining up with the white
supremacists. Hope this helps.

Re: Trudeau Threatens to Arrest Reporters If They Ask Him Questions

<tbciod$jeo$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148183&group=rec.arts.tv#148183

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 17:08:13 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:08 UTC

On 7/21/2022 9:59 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 July 2022 at 04:31:23 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> While in Okanagan for a photo op, reporters were allowed to take pictures and
>> videos but were threatened with police action for daring to shout out a
>> question at the Prime Minister. As per the Kelowna Daily Courier, "Any shouted
>> queries would result in police-assisted eviction from the various premises,
>> handlers told the media."
>>
>> Trudeau stopped at three venues while in Okanagan, a Boys and Girls Club, a
>> packinghouse, and a fruit stand, before being spirited away by a fleet of
>> black SUVs to the safety of his private jet. Still, while at the Tree Fruits
>> shop, one reported dared to ask Trudeau a question, which was whether he'd
>> meet with the Premier of BC. Trudeau said he would not.
>>
>> It isn't too surprising that Trudeau has taken such precautions. Indeed,
>> making unannounced visits to various locations across the country has become
>> somewhat of a trademark of the bumbling Prime Minister, who gets protested at
>> nearly every event he attends that isn't totally controlled.
>>
>> Last week, Trudeau was forced to cancel a scheduled event in Ottawa due to a
>> large protest that was planned. Fortunately for Trudeau, only one protester
>> was aware of his presence in Okanagan. "I'm a free citizen in hopefully a free
>> country, standing on the sidewalk expressing my views," said the protester.
>> "Freedom is never free. You have to fight for it."
>>
>> Earlier this year, Trudeau attempted to hold a speaking event in Kamloops, BC,
>> where he was mocked and ridiculed by an angry crowd of First Nations people
>> calling him a criminal.
>>

>> https://thecountersignal.com/reporters-banned-from-asking-questions-at-trudeau-event/
>
> He's part of a growing number of Western politicians chipping away at what free-speech and action we have left.

Start a fucking Civil War then you motherfucking eunuch. All you're
really doing here is further establishing you have no balls.

Re: Trudeau Threatens to Arrest Reporters If They Ask Him Questions

<7d2323f0-90a3-4010-b83b-943e3bb82720n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148265&group=rec.arts.tv#148265

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:30:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 09:30 UTC

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mLdvDKTDZeo/hqdefault.jpg