Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 04:23:31 -0500
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: More denial of reality.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: trotsky - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 09:23 UTC

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
reporter says that if Biden's doctor doesn't answer questions from the
podium it "would be the least transparency of any White House in 50
years on any presidential illness."

apparently this reporter was born in November 2020

This is the legacy of the right wing, idiocy and hypocrisy.

Re: More denial of reality.

<1704687dbed96beb$3$1440173$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148423&group=rec.arts.tv#148423

Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 03:37:25 -0500
Subject: Re: More denial of reality.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 08:37 UTC

On 7/22/2022 7:09 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 22 July 2022 at 05:25:11 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Aaron Rupar
>> @atrupar
>> reporter says that if Biden's doctor doesn't answer questions from the
>> podium it "would be the least transparency of any White House in 50
>> years on any presidential illness."
>>
>> apparently this reporter was born in November 2020
>>

>> This is the legacy of the right wing, idiocy and hypocrisy.
>
> Biden may have cancer. It was reported in the BBC as a possibility.

Sure it was, and this just happens to the one in ten thousand fucking
times you don't have a link too a BBC article? You stupid fucking
eunuch. Why don't you grow a pair and stop talking shit?