Your temporary financial embarrassment will be relieved in a surprising manner.

arts / rec.arts.tv / This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

SubjectAuthor
* This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmareBTR1701
+* Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmaremoviePig
|`- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmaretrotsky
+* Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmaremoviePig
|`- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmaretrotsky
+- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmareanim8rfsk
+* Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmareEd Stasiak
|`* Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmareA Friend
| +* Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmareEd Stasiak
| |+- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmaremoviePig
| |`* Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmareBTR1701
| | +- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmareanim8rfsk
| | `- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmaretrotsky
| `- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a NightmareMicky DuPree
+- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmaretrotsky
`- Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmaretrotsky

1
This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<E7mdnQlL96fgnUL_nZ2dnUU7-SnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148759&group=rec.arts.tv#148759

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:43:41 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:43 UTC

@NYCPBA:

This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
hours.

https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw

--------------------------

Watch till the end of the video. The person who took it was upset about the
*cop's* behavior here.

In addition to this shitbag's release, the Manhattan D.A. probably gave him a
Metro card and a some Mets tickets.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<K_DDK.650814$JVi.257585@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148775&group=rec.arts.tv#148775

Subject: Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:33:24 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 21:33 UTC

On 7/25/2022 4:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> @NYCPBA:
>
> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
> hours.
>

> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>
> --------------------------
>
> Watch till the end of the video. The person who took it was upset about the
> *cop's* behavior here.
>
> In addition to this shitbag's release, the Manhattan D.A. probably gave him a
> Metro card and a some Mets tickets.

Would it be enabling to point out that only the fight is shown here?

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<mAEDK.663238$JVi.589523@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148784&group=rec.arts.tv#148784

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 18:13:32 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:13 UTC

On 7/25/2022 5:56 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 16:43:50 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> @NYCPBA:
>>
>> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
>> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
>> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
>> hours.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>
> Our pussy-a-- Toronto mayor FINALLY said that the THUGS who commit crimes with or are found with
> illegal guns are being let out on no bail to TOO LOW bail. they should be incarcerated until their trials
> since so many have multiple arrests.

Hey, maybe the ones with multiple arrests should be. Just a thought...

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<1261488359.680484724.636598.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148809&group=rec.arts.tv#148809

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:36:58 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 23:36 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 16:43:50 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> @NYCPBA:
>>
>> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
>> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
>> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
>> hours.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>
> Our pussy-a-- Toronto mayor FINALLY said that the THUGS

But “Thugs” is racist!

who commit crimes with or are found with
> illegal guns are being let out on no bail to TOO LOW bail. they should
> be incarcerated until their trials
> since so many have multiple arrests.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<17055a7f6c9279b4$5$1937703$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148866&group=rec.arts.tv#148866

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:32:13 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:32 UTC

On 7/25/2022 5:13 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 7/25/2022 5:56 PM, RichA wrote:
>> On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 16:43:50 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> @NYCPBA:
>>>
>>> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why
>>> the chaos
>>> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
>>> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back
>>> out in
>>> hours.
>>>

>>> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>>>
>> Our pussy-a-- Toronto mayor FINALLY said that the THUGS who commit
>> crimes with or are found with
>> illegal guns are being let out on no bail to TOO LOW bail.  they
>> should be incarcerated until their trials
>> since so many have multiple arrests.
>
> Hey, maybe the ones with multiple arrests should be.  Just a thought...

Hey do you think "Rich" has ridden a NY subway or is he completely and
utterly full of shit as usual?

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<17055afe9ea61a89$3$1950103$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148872&group=rec.arts.tv#148872

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:41:20 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:41 UTC

On 7/25/2022 4:33 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 7/25/2022 4:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> @NYCPBA:
>>
>> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the
>> chaos
>> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
>> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
>> hours.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>>

>> --------------------------
>>
>> Watch till the end of the video. The person who took it was upset
>> about the
>> *cop's* behavior here.
>>
>> In addition to this shitbag's release, the Manhattan D.A. probably
>> gave him a
>> Metro card and a some Mets tickets.
>
> Would it be enabling to point out that only the fight is shown here?

Wouldn't it be enabling to say right wing assholes have their own social
media now?

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<5d80a76a-0886-4326-829e-d162eac07872n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148964&group=rec.arts.tv#148964

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 13:45:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 20:45 UTC

> BTR1701
>
> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals underground
> know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in hours.
>
> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw

And once again we see female cops are utterly useless, with his fat out-of-shape female partner
unable to even restrain the skinny girl and thus could provide him with no help.

Imagine being a male cop and this chick is your partner;

https://i.postimg.cc/0N0ykMQ8/midget-girl-cop.jpg
https://ibb.co/LZXj42P

How the fuck did she even make it thru police academy?!

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<260720221809095710%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148975&group=rec.arts.tv#148975

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 18:09:09 -0400
 by: A Friend - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:09 UTC

In article <5d80a76a-0886-4326-829e-d162eac07872n@googlegroups.com>, Ed
Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

> > BTR1701
> >
> > This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the
> > chaos
> > in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
> > underground
> > know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in hours.
> >

> > https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUz
> > A3XY6Tw
>
> And once again we see female cops are utterly useless, with his fat
> out-of-shape female partner
> unable to even restrain the skinny girl and thus could provide him with no
> help.
>
> Imagine being a male cop and this chick is your partner;
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0N0ykMQ8/midget-girl-cop.jpg
> https://ibb.co/LZXj42P
>
> How the fuck did she even make it thru police academy?!

Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
balls.

She's only several inches shorter than another cop in the background
there.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<b636eceb-5fec-4bc4-952e-921c5bebe6c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=148995&group=rec.arts.tv#148995

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:45:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 23:45 UTC

> A Friend
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > Imagine being a male cop and this chick is your partner;
> > https://i.postimg.cc/0N0ykMQ8/midget-girl-cop.jpg
> > https://ibb.co/LZXj42P
> > How the fuck did she even make it thru police academy?!
>
> Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
> balls.

She should have been rejected during the application process,
she’s simply too small to be an effective cop and her tiny size
puts her partner, other cops and the community in danger.

> She's only several inches shorter than another cop in the background
> there.

Who is also a midget girl and totally unqualified for the job.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<QF1EK.699278$X_i.685692@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149002&group=rec.arts.tv#149002

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:46:01 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 02:46 UTC

On 7/26/2022 7:45 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> A Friend
>>> Ed Stasiak
>>>
>>> Imagine being a male cop and this chick is your partner;
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/0N0ykMQ8/midget-girl-cop.jpg
>>> https://ibb.co/LZXj42P
>>> How the fuck did she even make it thru police academy?!
>>
>> Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
>> balls.
>
> She should have been rejected during the application process,
> she’s simply too small to be an effective cop and her tiny size
> puts her partner, other cops and the community in danger.
>
>> She's only several inches shorter than another cop in the background
>> there.
>
> Who is also a midget girl and totally unqualified for the job.

In theory, afaics, we're supposed to be able to equip normal sized
individuals to let them prevail over unequipped larger individuals.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<AbudneeDh94qKH3_nZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149018&group=rec.arts.tv#149018

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:49:11 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 03:49 UTC

On Jul 26, 2022 at 4:45:33 PM PDT, "Ed Stasiak" <edstasiak1067@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> A Friend
>> > Ed Stasiak
>> >
>> > Imagine being a male cop and this chick is your partner;
>> > https://i.postimg.cc/0N0ykMQ8/midget-girl-cop.jpg
>> > https://ibb.co/LZXj42P
>> > How the fuck did she even make it thru police academy?!
>>
>> Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
>> balls.
>
> She should have been rejected during the application process,
> she’s simply too small to be an effective cop and her tiny size
> puts her partner, other cops and the community in danger.

We had a diversity hire in my academy class who was tiny-- her claim to fame
was having played one of the dwarves at Disney World.

When he got to the Red Man exercises-- where one recruit in massive
head-to-toe red pads attacks another and they have to do whatever it takes to
defend themselves-- the instructors picked me to don the pads go up against
her. (By that point she'd been dubbed Minnie Mouse by the rest of the class.)

When we were given the go signal, I started lumbering toward her and she ran
at me swinging her baton. I just picked her up off the floor, lifted her above
my head and tossed her across the room. (The floors and walls were all heavily
padded, too.) She got up in a daze and called a time out. Because you can do
that in a street fight. You just yell "time out!" and the bad guys stop while
you gather your wits.

The instructor pulled me aside and told me to go easy. I looked at him like,
you've got to be kidding. And he quietly said the upper brass were invested in
seeing female recruits succeed. I shook my head in disbelief but from that
point on let her whack me with the baton a few times and I put up a
half-hearted attack, which she used all her might to rebuff. What really
frosted my nuggets was listening to her brag later about how she'd "kicked ass
in the Red Man room".

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<1450006774.680592205.481200.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149029&group=rec.arts.tv#149029

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:30:40 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 05:30 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 2022 at 4:45:33 PM PDT, "Ed Stasiak" <edstasiak1067@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> A Friend

>>> Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
>>> balls.
>>
>> She should have been rejected during the application process,
>> she’s simply too small to be an effective cop and her tiny size
>> puts her partner, other cops and the community in danger.
>
> We had a diversity hire in my academy class who was tiny-- her claim to fame
was having played one of the dwarves at Disney World.

> When he got to the Red Man exercises-- where one recruit in massive
head-to-toe red pads attacks another and they have to do whatever it takes
defend themselves-- the instructors picked me to don the pads go up against
her. (By that point she'd been dubbed Minnie Mouse by the rest of the
class.)

> When we were given the go signal, I started lumbering toward her and she ran
at me swinging her baton. I just picked her up off the floor, lifted her
above
my head and tossed her across the room. (The floors and walls were all
heavily
padded, too.) She got up in a daze and called a time out. Because you can
do
that in a street fight. You just yell "time out!" and the bad guys stop
while
you gather your wits.

> The instructor pulled me aside and told me to go easy. I looked at him like,
you've got to be kidding. And he quietly said the upper brass were invested
in
seeing female recruits succeed. I shook my head in disbelief but from that
point on let her whack me with the baton a few times and I put up a
half-hearted attack, which she used all her might to rebuff. What really
frosted my nuggets was listening to her brag later about how she'd "kicked
ass
in the Red Man room".

Some years ago the city of Phoenix put affirmative action into the fire
department. They dropped the height and weight requirements (they had to to
get any woman applicants to qualify) and put in a fish level requirement
that IIRC two out of seven hires had to be women. So the top five men made
it in and the top two women made it in out of any given class. The problem
is nobody had any idea if the top two women were even in the top hundred.
They might’ve been the top of the class. They might’ve been the bottom of
the class. But because it’s worth your life if they shouldn’t have been let
in, nobody in the fire department, including the women that were already
there, trusted any of the new female hires from that point on.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<17059d574aab7e68$1$573844$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149034&group=rec.arts.tv#149034

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:57:08 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:57 UTC

On 7/25/2022 3:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> @NYCPBA:
>
> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
> hours.
>

> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>
> --------------------------
>
> Watch till the end of the video. The person who took it was upset about the
> *cop's* behavior here.
>
> In addition to this shitbag's release, the Manhattan D.A. probably gave him a
> Metro card and a some Mets tickets.

We have kids getting decapitated with assault weapons and you're worried
about a kid throwing punches on the subway. YOUR OPINION IS A PILE OF
HORSESHIT.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<17059d7abc57c6f6$2$573844$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149035&group=rec.arts.tv#149035

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:59:37 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:59 UTC

On 7/25/2022 4:56 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 16:43:50 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> @NYCPBA:
>>
>> This individual has been RELEASED. If New Yorkers want to know why the chaos
>> in the transit system is not improving-- this is why. The criminals
>> underground know they can get in a brawl, choke a cop, and be back out in
>> hours.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>
> Our pussy-a-- Toronto mayor FINALLY said that the THUGS

He didn't use the word "thugs" so you're lying as usual.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<tbqpd2$1qbk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149040&group=rec.arts.tv#149040

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 02:27:29 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 07:27 UTC

On 7/26/2022 10:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 26, 2022 at 4:45:33 PM PDT, "Ed Stasiak" <edstasiak1067@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> A Friend

>>> Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
>>> balls.
>>
>> She should have been rejected during the application process,
>> she’s simply too small to be an effective cop and her tiny size
>> puts her partner, other cops and the community in danger.
>
> We had a diversity hire in my academy class who was tiny-- her claim to fame
> was having played one of the dwarves at Disney World.
>
> When he got to the Red Man exercises--

So is it a her or a him? Your anecdote immediately TURNED INTO A PILE
OF HORSESHIT.

Re: This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

<tcvdgs$v6q$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151438&group=rec.arts.tv#151438

From: MDuP...@theworld.com.snip.to.reply (Micky DuPree)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 04:51:40 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Micky DuPree - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 04:51 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> writes:

> In article <5d80a76a-0886-4326-829e-d162eac07872n@googlegroups.com>, Ed
> Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

>> BTR1701

>>> https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1551623298823454721?s=20&t=L2JzJjVqZhx4GUzA3XY6Tw
>>
>> And once again we see female cops are utterly useless, with his fat
>> out-of-shape female partner unable to even restrain the skinny girl
>> and thus could provide him with no help.

The video posted showed the female cop was successful in pulling the
female perp off of the first male cop. For that matter, there was a
second male officer (the one wearing shorts) who was not successful in
pulling the male perp off the first male cop, so I don't see a direct
gender-related inference to be made from the video provided.

>> Imagine being a male cop and this chick is your partner;
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0N0ykMQ8/midget-girl-cop.jpg
>> https://ibb.co/LZXj42P

Interestingly, not only is the shortest cop in the photo female, but
also the tallest cop in the photo is female.

>> How the fuck did she even make it thru police academy?!
>
> Probably by punching people who said things like that right in the
> balls.
>
> She's only several inches shorter than another cop in the background
> there.

I'm sure that standards vary by department, but one of the things I've
observed from one metropolitan area to another is that whatever physical
standards a law enforcement agency may have at the outset seem to
be allowed to slide after that initial qualification.

I've told the story about local cops taking an hour to show up for a
perp who also took an hour to complete a break-and-enter job on the
apartment across the alley from me. The two cops gave chase when the
perp ran through the apartment and burst out of the front door of the
building. After about ten minutes, the two cops gave up and came to my
apartment to interview me as to what I saw.

One cop was older, balding, had sergeant's stripes. He was lean and
looked fit to me.

The other cop had no stripes, but he wasn't a spring chicken either, and
he was both overweight and still panting. I thought of him as a donut
cop.

I described the perp as having a muscular, but spare frame, like a
marathoner.

The donut cop huffed, "He seemed more like a sprinter to me."

Obviously, the donut cop was no longer in shape to chase suspects on
foot, yet he was not just allowed to, but also expected to.

-Micky