Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 18:04:57 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: One example of a murder because of a gun coming from Indiana to Illinois.
 by: trotsky - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 23:04 UTC

https://wgntv.com/news/indiana-man-pleads-guilty-to-illegally-buying-gun-allegedly-used-to-kill-cpd-officer-ella-french/?fbclid=IwAR02uCUDgqvCb5zxxH4bikXSPH1bqag6g_jzckuQS-Ha3i61ghWib4M7qe0

Indiana man pleads guilty to illegally buying gun allegedly used to kill
CPD Officer Ella French

Go ahead right wing eunuchs, feel free to deny reality per usual.

Re: One example of a murder because of a gun coming from Indiana to Illinois.

<1705f2b19a9b12bb$4$2251891$6d54c64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149206&group=rec.arts.tv#149206

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 04:01:13 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 09:01 UTC

On 7/27/2022 8:44 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 July 2022 at 19:05:15 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://wgntv.com/news/indiana-man-pleads-guilty-to-illegally-buying-gun-allegedly-used-to-kill-cpd-officer-ella-french/?fbclid=IwAR02uCUDgqvCb5zxxH4bikXSPH1bqag6g_jzckuQS-Ha3i61ghWib4M7qe0
>>
>> Indiana man pleads guilty to illegally buying gun allegedly used to kill
>> CPD Officer Ella French
>>

>> Go ahead right wing eunuchs, feel free to deny reality per usual.
>
> How come, with all the open carry, buying without checks, the states that permit that aren't the shooting galleries Illinois is?

Because no one wants to live in those shitholes and Illinois has far
more population. Any other questions you need help with?