Every time I lose weight, it finds me again!

arts / rec.arts.tv / "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

SubjectAuthor
* "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to cUbiquitous
+* Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity BTR1701
|+- Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity The Horny Goat
|+* Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity A Friend
||`* Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, manyanim8rfsk
|| +* Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity A Friend
|| |+* Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, manyanim8rfsk
|| |+- Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity trotsky
|| |`* Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals:Rhino
|| | `- Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, manyanim8rfsk
|| `- Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, manyUbiquitous
|`- Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, manyanim8rfsk
`- Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity trotsky

1
"Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<tbtrna$3116j$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149224&group=rec.arts.tv#149224

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:05:00 -400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 05:05 UTC

Fox Nation's "Who Is Alec Baldwin" dives into the life and career of the
complex actor.

Hosted by Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, the special premiered Monday
night on the network's subscription-based digital platform and features
interviews with celebrity life coach Vivace Maxvictor, Wall Street Journal
film critic Kyle Smith, movie critic Christian Toto and The Federalist
reporter Emily Jashinsky

The experts reminded viewers that Baldwin wasn't a superstar overnight, but he
wowed his first -- and then ex -- wife, Kim Basinger, whom he married in 1993.
They starred together in the 1991 romantic comedy "The Marrying Man."

Jashinsky recalled how the couple was bashed in the press for reportedly being
"very difficult to work with."

But that would be nothing compared to Baldwin's future scandals, including the
leaked 2007 voicemail the "Beetlejuice" actor left his then-11-year-old
daughter, Ireland, in which he called her a "rude, thoughtless little pig."

"He has zero self-regulation and zero emotional self-control and zero capacity
to care for the thoughts and feelings of other people," Maxvictor said about
the incident.

As stated in the show, "Glengarry Glen Ross" and "Working Girl" star Baldwin,
64, openly admitted that he contemplated suicide after the leaked audio became
public.

"I spoke to a lot of professionals, who helped me," he told Playboy. "If I
committed suicide, they [Basinger's side] would have considered that a
victory. Destroying me was their avowed goal."

Although unpleasant to hear, the "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" actor's
career in Hollywood remained unaffected after the call.

"He was a superstar on '30 Rock.' Are you gonna kick him off that show?" Toto
posed.

"I'm sure NBC Studios could think about it maybe they didn't think about it
but you've got a winning show at the very start of its run and he was critical
to the success to the chemistry to the formula in play. If you give it up --
and Hollywood is often very pragmatic and they said no," he concluded.

This past April, the 68-year-old Basinger discussed her former marriage on
"Red Table Talk," telling Jada Pinkett Smith and her family that Baldwin
wasn't always "emotionally and mentally available" to face serious issues
regarding Ireland.

However, any past issues with child-rearing apparently haven't stopped Baldwin
from expanding his bloodline. He and his wife Hilaria, 38, currently have six
children -- with one more on the way.

Of course, experts in the documentary also discuss the fatal shooting incident
on the set of "Rust" in October 2021 when Baldwin accidentally shot and killed
cinematographer Halyna Hutchins with a prop gun that was supposed to be empty.

The film is now suspended, although in May producers said they were
"confident" the project could be completed.

"Who is Alec Baldwin?" is available to stream for Fox Nation subscribers.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<atropos-8D0AC6.08562328072022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149248&group=rec.arts.tv#149248

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 08:56:23 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:56 UTC

In article <tbtrna$3116j$7@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Fox Nation's "Who Is Alec Baldwin" dives into the life and career of the
> complex actor.
>
> Hosted by Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, the special premiered Monday
> night on the network's subscription-based digital platform and features
> interviews with celebrity life coach Vivace Maxvictor

That can't be his real name.

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<8jf5eh1qmco7u6v1ush3bo7hlbil23sb5u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149254&group=rec.arts.tv#149254

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 09:50:59 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 16:50 UTC

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 08:56:23 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>> Hosted by Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, the special premiered Monday
>> night on the network's subscription-based digital platform and features
>> interviews with celebrity life coach Vivace Maxvictor
>
>That can't be his real name.

Definitely sounds like a Bond villain!

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<280720221422015270%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149268&group=rec.arts.tv#149268

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:22:01 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:22 UTC

In article <atropos-8D0AC6.08562328072022@news.giganews.com>, BTR1701
<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article <tbtrna$3116j$7@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
> > Fox Nation's "Who Is Alec Baldwin" dives into the life and career of the
> > complex actor.
> >
> > Hosted by Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, the special premiered Monday
> > night on the network's subscription-based digital platform and features
> > interviews with celebrity life coach Vivace Maxvictor
>
> That can't be his real name.

Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
28564170678360/

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<860535356.680726879.966430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149275&group=rec.arts.tv#149275

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many
scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 11:55:40 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:55 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <tbtrna$3116j$7@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Fox Nation's "Who Is Alec Baldwin" dives into the life and career of the
>> complex actor.
>>
>> Hosted by Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, the special premiered Monday
>> night on the network's subscription-based digital platform and features
>> interviews with celebrity life coach Vivace Maxvictor
>
> That can't be his real name.

Her

https://radaris.com/p/Vivace/Maxvictor/

also known as
Katayoon Maxvictor Vivac Maxvictor Katayoon Motamed Katayoon Mohamed

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149298&group=rec.arts.tv#149298

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:12:45 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 20:12 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article <atropos-8D0AC6.08562328072022@news.giganews.com>, BTR1701
> <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <tbtrna$3116j$7@dont-email.me>,
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Fox Nation's "Who Is Alec Baldwin" dives into the life and career of the
>>> complex actor.
>>>
>>> Hosted by Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, the special premiered Monday
>>> night on the network's subscription-based digital platform and features
>>> interviews with celebrity life coach Vivace Maxvictor
>>
>> That can't be his real name.
>

> Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
> 28564170678360/

“The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.”

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<280720221700108695%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149318&group=rec.arts.tv#149318

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 17:00:10 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:00 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> > In article <atropos-8D0AC6.08562328072022@news.giganews.com>, BTR1701
> > <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> >> That can't be his real name.
> >

> > Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
> > 28564170678360/
> >

> ³The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.²

Still worked for me, but try this:

https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<945795571.680738350.461012.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149335&group=rec.arts.tv#149335

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:59:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:59 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>>> Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:
>>>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
>>> 28564170678360/
>>>

>> ³The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.²
>

> Still worked for me, but try this:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu

Thanks. Now it wants me to give it my Facebook password. I don’t think so.

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<17061e5dc79004a2$4$971582$8d54264@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149339&group=rec.arts.tv#149339

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 17:21:27 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:21 UTC

On 7/28/2022 4:00 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article
> <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>>> Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:
>>>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
>>> 28564170678360/
>>>

>> ³The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.²
>

> Still worked for me, but try this:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu

Are you trying to get his hard drive to blow up again?

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<tbv52h$39jjs$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149359&group=rec.arts.tv#149359

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals:
"Zero capacity to care"
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:11:14 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 23:11 UTC

On 2022-07-28 5:00 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article
> <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>>> Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:
>>>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
>>> 28564170678360/
>>>

>> ³The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.²
>

> Still worked for me, but try this:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu

That didn't work for me either - my security software didn't like one of
the trackers on the page - but this did:

https://fierceselfconfidence.com/

--
Rhino

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<1406721541.680747905.278949.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149371&group=rec.arts.tv#149371

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 17:39:32 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 00:39 UTC

> On 2022-07-28 5:00 PM, A Friend wrote:
>> In article
>> <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> ³The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.²
>>

>> Still worked for me, but try this:
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu
>
> That didn't work for me either - my security software didn't like one of
> the trackers on the page - but this did:
>
> https://fierceselfconfidence.com/

That worked!

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<280720222215213769%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149375&group=rec.arts.tv#149375

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:15:21 -0400
 by: A Friend - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:15 UTC

In article
<945795571.680738350.461012.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> >> 3The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.2
> >

> > Still worked for me, but try this:
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu
> >

> Thanks. Now it wants me to give it my Facebook password. I don¹t think so.

Really? I didn't have any problems at all, especially along those
lines. (I wouldn't have done it either.)

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<78353829.680755617.449571.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149384&group=rec.arts.tv#149384

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:50:01 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:50 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <945795571.680738350.461012.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Still worked for me, but try this:
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu
>>>

>> Thanks. Now it wants me to give it my Facebook password. I don¹t think so.
>

> Really? I didn't have any problems at all, especially along those
> lines. (I wouldn't have done it either.)

Especially as I’m already logged into Facebook anyway.

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<tbvi3l$3ddt0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149386&group=rec.arts.tv#149386

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
"Zero capacity to care"
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:53:44 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 02:53 UTC

On 7/28/2022 2:59 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <765177545.680731571.510979.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> ³The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.²
>>

>> Still worked for me, but try this:
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2p9x43uu
>>

> Thanks. Now it wants me to give it my Facebook password. I don’t think so.

You can use mine.

dirty old man.

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<tbvnno$t95s$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149400&group=rec.arts.tv#149400

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
"Zero capacity to care"
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:29:43 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 04:29 UTC

On 7/28/2022 7:50 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <945795571.680738350.461012.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Thanks. Now it wants me to give it my Facebook password. I don¹t think so.
>>

>> Really? I didn't have any problems at all, especially along those
>> lines. (I wouldn't have done it either.)
>>

> Especially as I’m already logged into Facebook anyway.

Check your settings. I'm always logged in and they never asks me for my
pw again.

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<17064007a677f819$2$134948$4d54e64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149418&group=rec.arts.tv#149418

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 03:38:21 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 08:38 UTC

On 7/28/2022 9:35 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 07:25:35 UTC-4, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> "I spoke to a lot of professionals, who helped me," he told Playboy. "If I
>> committed suicide, they [Basinger's side] would have considered that a
>> victory. Destroying me was their avowed goal."
>
> Channeling Alec Guinness as Adolph Hitler.

On Planet Dipshit perhaps. Have you tried residing on Earth?

Re: "Who is Alec Baldwin?" examines actor's fame, many scandals: "Zero capacity to care"

<BVGdnSvOeaIE43v_nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149757&group=rec.arts.tv#149757

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
scandals: "Zero capacity to care"
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 09:08:16 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 13:08 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net says...
> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> That can't be his real name.
>>
>> Her, but I don't blame you. Facebook page:
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Vivace-Maxvictor-7
>> 28564170678360/
>>

>“The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.”

Thst's because of the line break his reader inserted.

It should be: