"Irrationality is the square root of all evil" -- Douglas Hofstadter

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend

SubjectAuthor
* HBO/MAX free preview weekendanim8rfsk
+- Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekendYour Name
`* Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekendIan J. Ball
 +* Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekendmoviePig
 |`- Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekendtrotsky
 `- Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekendanim8rfsk

1
HBO/MAX free preview weekend

<1271116149.680852734.442615.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149578&group=rec.arts.tv#149578

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: HBO/MAX free preview weekend
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:51:39 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 05:51 UTC

Unannounced, as usual. The DVR told me I could watch season one of Game of
Thrones free. But it turned out it was a scam and a lie. You can watch
episode one of season one of Game of Thrones free. And then they try and
make you pay.

Most of the preview stuff seems to be like that. I watched Ro 1 of Mindy
Kaling‘s THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS WHO ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID AND
WORTHLESS THAT THEY DESERVE EVERY HORRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM AND
SO DO THEIR PARENTS. The most I can say is that the blonde girl was cute.

Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend

<tc2ias$11f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149581&group=rec.arts.tv#149581

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:15:56 +1200
 by: Your Name - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 06:15 UTC

On 2022-07-30 05:51:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Unannounced, as usual. The DVR told me I could watch season one of Game of
> Thrones free. But it turned out it was a scam and a lie. You can watch
> episode one of season one of Game of Thrones free. And then they try and
> make you pay.
>
> Most of the preview stuff seems to be like that. I watched Ro 1 of Mindy
> Kaling‘s THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS WHO ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID AND
> WORTHLESS THAT THEY DESERVE EVERY HORRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM AND
> SO DO THEIR PARENTS. The most I can say is that the blonde girl was cute.

They do that with Sky as well. Offer subscribers one week free for
particular extra channels, but when it's a series you'll only get to
see one or two episodes, and then would have to pay more to keep
watching the rest.

But we did record a few movies when they recently had the movie
channels free for a week - the recordings on the Sky box stil work
after the free week has finished, so we could watch them over a few
weeks rather than having to 'binge watch' everything within the one
week.

Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend

<tc3mai$3tnro$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149628&group=rec.arts.tv#149628

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:30:10 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:30 UTC

On 2022-07-30 05:51:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Unannounced, as usual. The DVR told me I could watch season one of Game of
> Thrones free. But it turned out it was a scam and a lie. You can watch
> episode one of season one of Game of Thrones free. And then they try and
> make you pay.
>
> Most of the preview stuff seems to be like that. I watched Ro 1 of Mindy
> Kaling‘s THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS WHO ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID AND
> WORTHLESS THAT THEY DESERVE EVERY HORRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM AND
> SO DO THEIR PARENTS. The most I can say is that the blonde girl was cute.

Does she get nakedly nude?

Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend

<%heFK.159869$eQ5.101633@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149647&group=rec.arts.tv#149647

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 13:57:14 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 17:57 UTC

On 7/30/2022 12:30 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-07-30 05:51:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> Unannounced, as usual. The DVR told me I could watch season one of
>> Game of
>> Thrones free. But it turned out it was a scam and a lie. You can watch
>> episode one of season one of Game of Thrones free. And then they try and
>> make you pay.
>>
>> Most of the preview stuff seems to be like that. I watched Ro 1 of Mindy
>> Kaling‘s THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS WHO ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID AND
>> WORTHLESS THAT THEY DESERVE EVERY HORRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM AND
>> SO DO THEIR PARENTS.  The most I can say is that the blonde girl was
>> cute.
>
> Does she get nakedly nude?

Almost certainly, but not on camera...

Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend

<1706b2bd9dfa5be6$3340$1607696$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149670&group=rec.arts.tv#149670

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 14:31:26 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:31 UTC

On 7/30/2022 12:57 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 7/30/2022 12:30 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
>> On 2022-07-30 05:51:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>>
>>> Unannounced, as usual. The DVR told me I could watch season one of
>>> Game of
>>> Thrones free. But it turned out it was a scam and a lie. You can watch
>>> episode one of season one of Game of Thrones free. And then they try and
>>> make you pay.
>>>
>>> Most of the preview stuff seems to be like that. I watched Ro 1 of Mindy
>>> Kaling‘s THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS WHO ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID AND
>>> WORTHLESS THAT THEY DESERVE EVERY HORRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM
>>> AND
>>> SO DO THEIR PARENTS.  The most I can say is that the blonde girl was
>>> cute.
>>
>> Does she get nakedly nude?
>
> Almost certainly, but not on camera...

Wow, Ian wants to see Mindy Kaling nude? He's more fucked in the head
than I real[zed.

Re: HBO/MAX free preview weekend

<828848243.680917697.382435.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149724&group=rec.arts.tv#149724

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:56:11 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 23:56 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2022-07-30 05:51:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> Unannounced, as usual. The DVR told me I could watch season one of Game of
>> Thrones free. But it turned out it was a scam and a lie. You can watch
>> episode one of season one of Game of Thrones free. And then they try and
>> make you pay.
>>
>> Most of the preview stuff seems to be like that. I watched Ro 1 of Mindy
>> Kaling‘s THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS WHO ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID AND
>> WORTHLESS THAT THEY DESERVE EVERY HORRIBLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM AND
>> SO DO THEIR PARENTS. The most I can say is that the blonde girl was cute.
>
> Does she get nakedly nude?

Not in the first episode. None of the regulars do. The last scene is a very
brief scene of a visiting naked girl. The blonde is naked in the scene as
well but she shot from the shoulders up with her hair all covering her
shoulders so you don’t even get bare shoulder from behind.

I didn’t check to see if she gets naked elsewhere.

The best Mr. Google can offer us are some bra shots.