I don't know what Descartes' got, But booze can do what Kant cannot. -- Mike Cross

arts / rec.arts.tv / Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

SubjectAuthor
* Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'BTR1701
+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'Rhino
|+- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'moviePig
|`* Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'BTR1701
| +- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'moviePig
| +* Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'Adam H. Kerman
| |`- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'anim8rfsk
| +* Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'Rhino
| |+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'shawn
| ||+* Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'BTR1701
| ||`- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'moviePig
| |`- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'anim8rfsk
| `- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'trotsky
+- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'trotsky
`- Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'trotsky

1
Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<Yfmdnf4sprJD1HT_nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150151&group=rec.arts.tv#150151

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 15:59:26 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:59 UTC

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12

Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as women
and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?

Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She fits
right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<tcbmvg$1kiq1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150164&group=rec.arts.tv#150164

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 13:30:02 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:30 UTC

On 2022-08-02 11:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>
> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as women
> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>
> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She fits
> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)

Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?

--
Rhino

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<hMdGK.639188$ntj.578191@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150166&group=rec.arts.tv#150166

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:10:21 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 18:10 UTC

On 8/2/2022 1:30 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2022-08-02 11:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>
>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>>

>> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up
>> as women
>> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>>
>> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them.
>> She fits
>> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz,
>> which is,
>> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)
>>

> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?

....whereas the GOP would be spraying those folks with lighter fluid.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<1707a4fda571ab6b$3$12174$ed54464@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150196&group=rec.arts.tv#150196

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:39:48 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:39 UTC

On 8/2/2022 10:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>
> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as women
> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>
> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She fits
> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)

Right wing assholes must really be scared shitless of her. I just think
of her as a blip on the political radar.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<1707a53510b2b03b$18$1070657$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150197&group=rec.arts.tv#150197

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:43:42 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,In
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:43 UTC

On 8/2/2022 10:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>
> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as women
> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>
> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She fits
> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)

In fairness, AOC is certainly above average intelligence with some huge
gaps in knowledge. Let's compare and contrast her to this:

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski

Lauren Boebert says if the assault weapons ban is passed, people in
America will start eating their dogs because that’s what happened in
Venezuela.

Hypocritical eunuchs such as Eunuch Derp are REALLY starting to get
annoying.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<wNydnSqVjOmFOHT_nZ2dnZfqn_tQAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150207&group=rec.arts.tv#150207

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 22:28:40 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:28 UTC

On Aug 2, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

> On 2022-08-02 11:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as
>> women
>> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>>
>> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She
>> fits
>> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
>> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)
>>
> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?

I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
who's always decrying "money in politics"?

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<iXhGK.702638$wIO9.359526@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150211&group=rec.arts.tv#150211

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 18:55:09 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:55 UTC

On 8/2/2022 6:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 2, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-08-02 11:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as
>>> women
>>> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>>>
>>> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She
>>> fits
>>> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
>>> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)
>>>
>> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
>> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?
>
> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
> who's always decrying "money in politics"?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-aoc-millionaire/fact-check-financial-disclosures-do-not-show-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-a-millionaire-idUSL1N2L91VJ

( https://tinyurl.com/m8pdrcu7 )

"Fox News looked into the subject of her earnings in February 2020,
reaching similar findings..."

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<tccb60$1pic6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150215&group=rec.arts.tv#150215

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:15:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:15 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>. . .

>I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
>somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
>who's always decrying "money in politics"?

Really?

I had no idea being a Communist paid so well.

I'm a Communist too. I'm in it for the money.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<tccfea$1qnbq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150227&group=rec.arts.tv#150227

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:27:54 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 00:27 UTC

On 2022-08-02 6:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 2, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-08-02 11:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as
>>> women
>>> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>>>
>>> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She
>>> fits
>>> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
>>> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)
>>>
>> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
>> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?
>
> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
> who's always decrying "money in politics"?

Why doesn't ANYONE ever *really* dig into this question and find out?
I've seen observations like that going back decades and I can't think of
a single case where it ever went much beyond that observation. Where are
the "deep dives" into the finances of these people who become noticeably
wealthy without obvious explanations? Is the theory that the IRS will
catch them if they've gotten inappropriate income and if the IRS doesn't
come down on them, the money must be legit?

--
Rhino

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<auhjeh51tut96cv61bl9lid21ppsgqlo21@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150235&group=rec.arts.tv#150235

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 20:58:58 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 00:58 UTC

On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:27:54 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>On 2022-08-02 6:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Aug 2, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
>>> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?
>>
>> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
>> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
>> who's always decrying "money in politics"?
>>

>Why doesn't ANYONE ever *really* dig into this question and find out?
>I've seen observations like that going back decades and I can't think of
>a single case where it ever went much beyond that observation. Where are
>the "deep dives" into the finances of these people who become noticeably
>wealthy without obvious explanations? Is the theory that the IRS will
>catch them if they've gotten inappropriate income and if the IRS doesn't
>come down on them, the money must be legit?

My assumption is that this comes from speaking fees. It's an easy way
to bring in lots of money. I was surprised to find that it's also a
big thing for Supreme Court Justices as that's one group I would have
thought should stay above the fray, yet we have Judge Alito clearly
stating his positions in a paid speech that seems to go above and
beyond any stance on the law.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<YYSdnYPSypKxTnT_nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150240&group=rec.arts.tv#150240

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 01:45:16 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:45 UTC

On Aug 2, 2022 at 5:58:58 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:27:54 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-08-02 6:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
>>> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially
>>> someone
>>> who's always decrying "money in politics"?
>>>

>> Why doesn't ANYONE ever *really* dig into this question and find out?
>> I've seen observations like that going back decades and I can't think of
>> a single case where it ever went much beyond that observation. Where are
>> the "deep dives" into the finances of these people who become noticeably
>> wealthy without obvious explanations? Is the theory that the IRS will
>> catch them if they've gotten inappropriate income and if the IRS doesn't
>> come down on them, the money must be legit?
>
> My assumption is that this comes from speaking fees. It's an easy way
> to bring in lots of money. I was surprised to find that it's also a
> big thing for Supreme Court Justices as that's one group I would have
> thought should stay above the fray, yet we have Judge Alito clearly
> stating his positions in a paid speech that seems to go above and
> beyond any stance on the law.

And not just Alito, either. They all do it, so let's not imply that it's a
behavior limited to just side of the ideological aisle. Saint Ruth of Ginsberg
(peace be upon her) used to make some nice coin making speeches and
appearances as well.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<oWkGK.599640$ssF.428119@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150243&group=rec.arts.tv#150243

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:19:00 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:19 UTC

On 8/2/2022 8:58 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:27:54 -0400, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-08-02 6:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
>>> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
>>> who's always decrying "money in politics"?
>>>

>> Why doesn't ANYONE ever *really* dig into this question and find out?
>> I've seen observations like that going back decades and I can't think of
>> a single case where it ever went much beyond that observation. Where are
>> the "deep dives" into the finances of these people who become noticeably
>> wealthy without obvious explanations? Is the theory that the IRS will
>> catch them if they've gotten inappropriate income and if the IRS doesn't
>> come down on them, the money must be legit?
>
> My assumption is that this comes from speaking fees. It's an easy way
> to bring in lots of money. I was surprised to find that it's also a
> big thing for Supreme Court Justices as that's one group I would have
> thought should stay above the fray, yet we have Judge Alito clearly
> stating his positions in a paid speech that seems to go above and
> beyond any stance on the law.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-aoc-millionaire/fact-check-financial-disclosures-do-not-show-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-a-millionaire-idUSL1N2L91VJ

( https://tinyurl.com/m8pdrcu7 )

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<113067476.681186476.670413.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150252&group=rec.arts.tv#150252

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:44:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:44 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>>> . . .
>
>> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
>> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
>> who's always decrying "money in politics"?
>
> Really?
>
> I had no idea being a Communist paid so well.
>
> I'm a Communist too. I'm in it for the money.

Patrick Stewart says “hi”

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<1949525184.681186627.179916.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150253&group=rec.arts.tv#150253

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:44:54 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 02:44 UTC

> On 2022-08-02 6:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Aug 2, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
>>> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?
>>
>> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
>> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
>> who's always decrying "money in politics"?
>>

> Why doesn't ANYONE ever *really* dig into this question and find out?
> I've seen observations like that going back decades and I can't think of
> a single case where it ever went much beyond that observation. Where are
> the "deep dives" into the finances of these people who become noticeably
> wealthy without obvious explanations? Is the theory that the IRS will
> catch them if they've gotten inappropriate income and if the IRS doesn't
> come down on them, the money must be legit?

First hit, from USA today, says that she’s actually deeply in debt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/09/fact-check-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-not-1-m/6924378002/

Pretty much everything else agrees with that although most of the hits are
places like politifact which are just liars.

The $29 million mark might have something to do with the claimed value of
her war chest, while her physical chest is described as deeply
impoverished.

But for an opposing viewpoint we have this:

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/aoc-after-only-a-few-years-on-the-squad-net-worth-29-million/

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Net Worth (AOC)
Net Worth $29 Million
Assets $20 Million
Investments $8 Million
Annual Salary $155,000
Business Income $4 Million
Donations Received $2 Million

caknowledge.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-aoc/

“Alexandria Ocasio (AOC) owns over 6 real estate properties, 5 Cars, 2
Luxury Yachts. Alexandria Ocasio’s Assets also includes Cash reserves of
over $3 Million. Alexandria Ocasio (AOC) also owns an investment portfolio
of 11 stocks that is valued at $15 Million.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) attracts high donations and gifts from
wealthy businesses and Wall Street investors. In the past 24 months,
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has received over $7 Million in direct and
indirect donations from such parties.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s wealth also includes her savings in real estate.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez owns number of prime real estate properties across
New York, which brings her monthly income through rent. Alexandria
Ocasio-Cortez’s net worth also includes a small portion of Bitcoins.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<hasjehtdvq877c7rn00kg8gjo1tvb2740a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150267&group=rec.arts.tv#150267

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 23:55:13 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 03:55 UTC

On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 01:45:16 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On Aug 2, 2022 at 5:58:58 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:27:54 -0400, Rhino
>> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Why doesn't ANYONE ever *really* dig into this question and find out?
>>> I've seen observations like that going back decades and I can't think of
>>> a single case where it ever went much beyond that observation. Where are
>>> the "deep dives" into the finances of these people who become noticeably
>>> wealthy without obvious explanations? Is the theory that the IRS will
>>> catch them if they've gotten inappropriate income and if the IRS doesn't
>>> come down on them, the money must be legit?
>>
>> My assumption is that this comes from speaking fees. It's an easy way
>> to bring in lots of money. I was surprised to find that it's also a
>> big thing for Supreme Court Justices as that's one group I would have
>> thought should stay above the fray, yet we have Judge Alito clearly
>> stating his positions in a paid speech that seems to go above and
>> beyond any stance on the law.
>
>And not just Alito, either. They all do it, so let's not imply that it's a
>behavior limited to just side of the ideological aisle. Saint Ruth of Ginsberg
>(peace be upon her) used to make some nice coin making speeches and
>appearances as well.

Oh sure, I know they all do it. It's just that Alito came to mind
because of his recent speech that got publicity because it seems to
show him going far beyond legal arguments in supporting his Roe V Wade
decision. So it stuck out for me.

Re: Occasional-Cortex Hails Men in Skirts as 'Patriots'

<1707c8b3a58cc86c$34$1669734$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150293&group=rec.arts.tv#150293

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 03:32:49 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 08:32 UTC

On 8/2/2022 5:28 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 2, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-08-02 11:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1553476701547806721/pu/vid/640x360/OJmS4XdPNiMQYYNh.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> Who knew it was a patriotic service to the nation for men to dress up as
>>> women
>>> and perform highly sexualized dance routines for children?
>>>
>>> Took me a minute to distinguish Neiman Marxist from the rest of them. She
>>> fits
>>> right into the lineup there. (Her earrings look like frozen jizz, which is,
>>> coincidentally, also the name of one of the drag queens.)
>>>
>> Wow, she really puts the "P" in "pander" doesn't she? What would we do
>> without Ocrazio-Cardashian to show us the way to the new Utopia?
>
> I just read that Communist Barbie's net worth is $29 million. How does
> somebody get that rich, that fast, on a government salary? Especially someone
> who's always decrying "money in politics"?

Unless you're going to talk about GQP politicians that suck up money
like a Hoover your criticism, as usual, rings hollow. But since you're
having trouble, as usual, and need help let's see what's going on:

Sorry to say, Eunuch Derp, but you're showing yourself to be a piece of
human garbage yet again. Here's a USA article from March 2021

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/09/fact-check-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-not-1-m/6924378002/

The claim: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is worth more than $1 million

Fact or fiction?:We're fact checking the news and sending it to your
inbox. Sign up to get that here.

Financial disclosures that members of Congress are required to file show
that it didn’t. Ocasio-Cortez reported assets of between $2,003 and
$31,000 in her most recent financial disclosure, filed in September
2020, and student loan debt between $15,000 and $50,000.

Hm, it's possibly her net worth ballooned from 50k to "29 million" in 17
mos. but it's unlikely, the more the likely thing being that you're a
piece of human garbage on top of being a eunuch. Looking at something
more recent:

https://finty.com/us/net-worth/alexandria-ocasio-cortez/

The estimated net worth of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is $500,000.

I'm okay with that. Hell, she got a big paycheck just for appearing on
the cover of Vanity Fair. It's normal for one in the entire world to
capitalize on their own celebrity. I also realize the GQP would suck a
bag of dicks for something, real or fake, to complain about vis a vis
the Dems.

Will you admit to the group that you're LYING again? Or will you be
very hurtful by calling me a "homonculus" while decimating yourself by
'literally driving off a cliff again?'

You're funny, but being a lying piece of shit isn't everything.