arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: TV news for July 23-29

SubjectAuthor
* TV news for July 23-29anim8rfsk
+* Re: TV news for July 23-29anim8rfsk
|`- Re: TV news for July 23-29Ian J. Ball
+* Re: TV news for July 23-29Ian J. Ball
|`* Re: TV news for July 23-29bruce bowser
| `- Re: TV news for July 23-29trotsky
`* Re: TV news for July 23-29BTR1701
 +- Re: TV news for July 23-29trotsky
 `* Re: TV news for July 23-29anim8rfsk
  +- Re: TV news for July 23-29shawn
  `- Re: TV news for July 23-29BTR1701

1
TV news for July 23-29

<1236641933.680845839.436664.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149568&group=rec.arts.tv#149568

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: TV news for July 23-29
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 20:51:41 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 03:51 UTC

TV news for July 23-29

ABC News

ABC Summer Pilot Buzz: ‘Will Trent’, ‘The Company You Keep’ Battling It Out
­ Update (July 28)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/abc-pilot-buzz-will-trent-the-company-you-keep-1235079596/

ABC Passes On Pilots: Comedy ‘The Son In Law’ Starring Chris Sullivan &
Therapist Drama From Kay Oyegun Not Moving Forward (July 28)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/abc-passes-on-pilots-comedy-the-son-in-law-starring-chris-sullivan-therapist-drama-from-kay-oyegun-not-moving-forward-1235080722/

‘Norman Lear: 100 Years Of Music & Laughter’ Special Set For September On
ABC (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/norman-lear-100-years-of-music-laughter-special-premiere-date-abc-1235078977/

Harry Shum Jr. Joins ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ For Season 19 (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/harry-shum-jr-greys-anatomy-cast-season-19-daniel-blue-kwan-resident-1235078582/

‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Adelaide Kane Joins Cast For Season 19 (July 26)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/greys-anatomy-adelaide-kane-cast-season-19-1235077110/

Fox News

‘Animal Control’ Workplace Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order At Fox
(June 26)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/animal-control-comedy-series-midseason-fox-the-moodys-dan-sterling-1235078247/

NBC News

‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’: Rick Gonzalez And Brent Antonello Join
Season 3 Cast (July 29)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/law-and-order-organized-crime-rick-gonzalez-brent-antonello-season-3-cast-1235081473/

‘Million Dollar Island’ Shelved At NBC Ahead Of Production; Studio Lambert
& Talpa Shopping Big-Ticket Reality Series Elsewhere (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/million-dollar-island-axed-nbc-studio-lambert-talpa-1235078275/

‘Chicago P.D.’: Benjamin Levy Aguilar Upped To Series Regular For Season 10
(June 26)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/chicago-pd-benjamin-levy-aguilar-series-regular-season-10-1235078229/

‘Quantum Leap’: Martin Gero Steps In As Showrunner, Dean Georgaris Joins As
EP, Pilot Writers To Stay On (July 25)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/quantum-leap-martin-gero-showunner-dean-georgaris-exec-producer-steven-lilien-bryan-wynbrandt-1235076811/

Cable channel news

‘Max Headroom’ Series Reboot Starring Matt Frewer In Works At AMC Networks
From Christopher Cantwell & Elijah Wood’s SpectreVision (July 29)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/max-headroom-reboot-matt-frewer-star-amc-networks-christopher-cantwell-amp-elijah-wood-spectrevision-1235081130/

Krysten Ritter To Star In ‘Orphan Black: Echoes’ AMC Networks Series (July
28)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/krysten-ritter-star-orphan-black-echoes-amc-networks-series-spinoff-1235079290/

‘Full Frontal With Samantha Bee’ Axed At TBS After Seven Seasons (July 25)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/full-frontal-with-samantha-bee-axed-tbs-seven-seasons-1235076712/

Kate Winslet To Star In Authoritarian Limited Series ‘The Palace’ For HBO
From Will Tracy & Stephen Frears (July 26)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/kate-winslet-authoritarian-limited-series-the-palace-hbo-1235077969/

‘Mayans M.C.’: FX Revs Up Comic-Con With Season 5 Renewal (July 24)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/mayans-mc-comic-con-season-5-renewal-1235076393/

‘Anne Rice’s Interview With The Vampire’: EPs & Cast Tease AMC Drama With
New Trailer (July 23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/interview-with-the-vampire-amc-trailer-comic-con-1235075442/

Streaming service news

‘Gordita Chronicles’ Canceled As HBO Max Pulls Back On Live-Action Kids &
Family Programming; Latinx Comedy Will Be Shopped (July 29)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/gordita-chronicles-canceled-hbo-max-no-season-2-1235080860/

Jason Woliner’s Peacock Series Adds 7 To Cast (July 29)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/jason-woliners-peacock-series-cast-christopher-stanley-w-earl-brown-irina-maleeva-josh-pais-1235081383/

‘The Wilds’ Canceled By Prime Video After 2 Seasons (July 28)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/the-wilds-canceled-prime-video-no-season-3-amazon-1235080829/

‘iCarly’ Renewed For Season 3 By Paramount+ (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/icarly-renewed-season-3-paramount-plus-1235078940/

‘Warrior’: Mark Dacascos & Chelsea Muirhead Joins Season 3 Cast Of HBO Max
Series (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/warrior-mark-dacascos-chelsea-muirhead-season-3-cast-hbo-max-series-1235078911/

‘Never Have I Ever’: Season 3 Trailer Teases Devi’s Love Life Is About To
Get More Complicated [Netflix] (July 27)

https://deadline.com/video/never-have-i-ever-season-3-trailer/

‘Fate: The Winx Saga’ Reveals Miranda Richardson & Daniel Betts As New Cast
Additions, Season 2 Premiere Date & Video [Netflix] (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/fate-the-winx-saga-miranda-richardson-daniel-betts-cast-season-2-premiere-date-video-1235078846/

‘Wilderness’: Ashley Benson, Eric Balfour Among Cast Additions To Amazon
Drama Series (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/wilderness-ashley-benson-eric-balfour-cast-amazon-drama-series-1235078360/

Netflix Sets September 22 Launch Date For ‘Thai Cave Rescue’ Drama Series
(July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/netflix-thai-cave-rescue-september-sk-entertainment-1235078666/

Netflix, Joe & Anthony Russo And Ryan Gosling Are All In On ‘The Gray Man’
As Sequel & Spinoff In The Works: Q&A (July 26)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/netflix-joe-anthony-russo-and-ryan-gosling-are-all-in-on-the-gray-man-as-sequel-spinoff-in-the-works-interview-1235077926/

Roland Emmerich To Direct Gladiatorial Drama Series ‘Those About To Die’;
Peacock Hands Project Straight-To Series Order (July 26)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/roland-emmerich-to-direct-gladiatorial-drama-series-those-about-to-die-peacock-1235077141/

Paramount+ Announces Second Season Of ‘Never Seen Again’ (July 25)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/paramount-never-seen-again-cbs-1235076615/

Charlie Cox’s Daredevil Gets Second Life Via ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ To
Highlight Marvel TV News [Disney+] (July 23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/marvel-unveils-disney-series-daredevil-born-again-comic-con-1235076216/

Marvel Unveils Trailer For ‘Secret Invasion’ At Comic-Con [Disney+] (July
23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/secret-invasion-comic-con-footage-1235075845/

‘She-Hulk: Attorney At Law’ Trailer Includes Long-Hinted-At Daredevil
Appearance [Disney+] (July 23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-tatiana-maslany-creator-jessica-gao-more-tease-marvels-first-true-half-hour-tv-comedy-with-new-trailer-comic-con-1235075742/

‘Mythic Quest’ Gets Season 3 Teaser Featuring Joe Manganiello Cameo Ahead
Of Fall Return On Apple TV+ (July 23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/mythic-quest-gets-season-3-teaser-ahead-of-fall-return-on-apple-tv-plus-1235075634/

All 3 Seasons Of Seth MacFarlane’s ‘The Orville’ Soon Available On Disney+
(July 23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/the-orville-seasons-seth-macfarlanes-disney-plus-1235076065/

‘The Sandman’ Trailer: Tom Sturridge Dreams Of Better Worlds In DC-Based
Netflix Drama Series (July 23)

https://deadline.com/video/the-sandman-trailer-tom-sturridge-dreams-of-better-worlds-in-dc-based-netflix-drama-series-comic-con/

‘LOTR: The Rings Of Power’ Cast Tease What’s Ahead In Season 1 Of Amazon
Series (July 23)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/lotr-the-rings-of-power-cast-tease-season-1-of-amazon-series-comic-con-1235075631/

‘Star Trek: Lower Decks’ Gets Season 3 Trailer, Character Portraits At
Comic-Con [Paramount+] (July 23)

https://deadline.com/video/star-trek-lower-decks-gets-season-3-trailer-character-portraits-at-comic-con/

‘See’ Season 3 Trailer: A Devastating New Weapon Threatens Voss & His
Family In Apple Series’ Final Chapter (July 23)

https://deadline.com/video/see-season-3-trailer-jason-momoa-apple-tv-series-final-season-comic-con/

‘Star Trek: Picard’ Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
23)

https://deadline.com/video/star-trek-picard-teaser-trailer-patrick-stewart-posters-tng-comic-con/

Obituaries

Mary Alice Dies: ‘A Different World’ & ‘Matrix Revolutions’ Actor Won Tony
Award For ‘Fences’ (July 28)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/mary-alice-dies-a-different-world-matrix-revolutions-actor-won-tony-award-for-fences-1235080026/

Jered Barclay Dies: Screen & Stage Actor Who Later Voiced Roles In TV’s
‘Smurfs’ & ‘Transformers’ Was 91 (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/jered-barclay-dead-smurfs-transformers-man-with-the-golden-arm-1235079364/

Tony Dow Dies: ‘Leave It To Beaver” Actor’s Passing Confirmed Following
Earlier Confusion (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/tony-dow-dead-leave-it-to-beaver-actor-was-77-1235077948/

Jerry Mathers Remembers ‘Leave It To Beaver’ Brother Tony Dow: “Tony Leaves
An Empty Place In My Heart” (July 27)

https://deadline.com/2022/07/jerry-mathers-tony-dow-tribute-leave-it-to-beaver-1235078038/

Yoko Shimada Dies: ‘Shogun’ Actress Was 69 (July 26)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: TV news for July 23-29

<481795887.680853417.978555.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149582&group=rec.arts.tv#149582

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for July 23-29
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 23:20:39 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 06:20 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> TV news for July 23-29
>

> ABC News

> Fox News

> NBC News
>

> ‘Quantum Leap’: Martin Gero Steps In As Showrunner, Dean Georgaris Joins As
> EP, Pilot Writers To Stay On (July 25)

So they’re re-tooling the show but keeping the pilot writers?

> Cable channel news
>

> ‘Max Headroom’ Series Reboot Starring Matt Frewer In Works At AMC Networks
> From Christopher Cantwell & Elijah Wood’s SpectreVision (July 29)

You know, by now it would be easier to actually do Max with CGI.

> Krysten Ritter To Star In ‘Orphan Black: Echoes’ AMC Networks Series (July
> 28)

Didn’t Ian say that orphan Black and Amber Benson suck?

> ‘Full Frontal With Samantha Bee’ Axed At TBS After Seven Seasons (July 25)

Ding dong THE FREAKING WITCH IS DEAD DIE WITCH DIE AND ROT AND NEVER COME
BACK

> ‘Anne Rice’s Interview With The Vampire’: EPs & Cast Tease AMC Drama With
> New Trailer (July 23)

Now with 100% less Tom Cruise even though he looks the same as he did when
they did the first movie 67 years ago

> Streaming service news
>

> ‘Warrior’: Mark Dacascos & Chelsea Muirhead Joins Season 3 Cast Of HBO Max
> Series (July 27)

Sensei ping from the MIDDLEMAN!

> ‘Wilderness’: Ashley Benson,

Didn’t Ian say he didn’t like her because of some conflict with Willow?

> Paramount+ Announces Second Season Of ‘Never Seen Again’ (July 25)

The show about what we wish would happen to STAR TREK

> Charlie Cox’s Daredevil Gets Second Life Via ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ To
> Highlight Marvel TV News [Disney+] (July 23)

Now with a superpowered kingpin and no spider woman.

> Marvel Unveils Trailer For ‘Secret Invasion’ At Comic-Con [Disney+] (July
> 23)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/secret-invasion-comic-con-footage-1235075845/

They should’ve had Terrence Howard come back as Rodie.

> ‘She-Hulk: Attorney At Law’ Trailer Includes Long-Hinted-At Daredevil
> Appearance [Disney+] (July 23)

By the time any of this stuff comes out my year of Disney will have lapsed.

> ‘Mythic Quest’ Gets Season 3 Teaser Featuring Joe Manganiello Cameo Ahead
> Of Fall Return On Apple TV+ (July 23)

But Apple TV+ doesn’t work

> ‘Star Trek: Picard’ Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
> 23)
>
> https://deadline.com/video/star-trek-picard-teaser-trailer-patrick-stewart-posters-tng-comic-con/

Why is Worf old? Is it just because Michael Dorn is a moron?
Why is Gates McMuffin ugly? Is it just because she’s ugly inside?

> Obituaries
>

> Jered Barclay Dies:

We still have Heath and Audra.

> ‘Goodfellas,’ ‘Law & Order’ actor Paul Sorvino dies at 83 (July 25)

:(

> David Warner Dies: Veteran British Actor And ‘Titanic’ Star Was 80 (July
> 25)

:(

> Other News

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<tc3ms0$3trh7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149629&group=rec.arts.tv#149629

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:39:28 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:39 UTC

On 2022-07-30 03:51:41 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> TV news for July 23-29
>

> ABC News
>

> Harry Shum Jr. Joins ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ For Season 19 (July 27)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/harry-shum-jr-greys-anatomy-cast-season-19-daniel-blue-kwan-resident-1235078582/
>

> ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Adelaide Kane Joins Cast For Season 19 (July 26)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/greys-anatomy-adelaide-kane-cast-season-19-1235077110/

Great - will they move it back to 8pm now?!...

> NBC News
>

> ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’: Rick Gonzalez And Brent Antonello Join
> Season 3 Cast (July 29)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/law-and-order-organized-crime-rick-gonzalez-brent-antonello-season-3-cast-1235081473/

I like Rick Gonzalez...

> Cable channel news
>

> ‘Max Headroom’ Series Reboot Starring Matt Frewer In Works At AMC Networks
> From Christopher Cantwell & Elijah Wood’s SpectreVision (July 29)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/max-headroom-reboot-matt-frewer-star-amc-networks-christopher-cantwell-amp-elijah-wood-spectrevision-1235081130/

They waited too long on this, I'm afraid - if they were going to reboot
this, they should have done it about 15 years ago...

> ‘Mayans M.C.’: FX Revs Up Comic-Con With Season 5 Renewal (July 24)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/mayans-mc-comic-con-season-5-renewal-1235076393/

STOP LOCKING SARAH BOLGER AWAY FROM US, YOU ASSHOLES!!

> Streaming service news
>

> ‘The Wilds’ Canceled By Prime Video After 2 Seasons (July 28)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/the-wilds-canceled-prime-video-no-season-3-amazon-1235080829/

According to Reddit, only season #1 is worth watching, and Anim didn't
even like that!!

> ‘Warrior’: Mark Dacascos & Chelsea Muirhead Joins Season 3 Cast Of HBO Max
> Series (July 27)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/warrior-mark-dacascos-chelsea-muirhead-season-3-cast-hbo-max-series-1235078911/

Still need to get to this!

> ‘Fate: The Winx Saga’ Reveals Miranda Richardson & Daniel Betts As New Cast
> Additions, Season 2 Premiere Date & Video [Netflix] (July 27)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/fate-the-winx-saga-miranda-richardson-daniel-betts-cast-season-2-premiere-date-video-1235078846/

I'm actually looking forward to this, mostly because Abigail Cowan is
so beautiful!

> ‘Wilderness’: Ashley Benson, Eric Balfour Among Cast Additions To Amazon
> Drama Series (July 27)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/wilderness-ashley-benson-eric-balfour-cast-amazon-drama-series-1235078360/

It sounds like I won't like this show.

> Netflix, Joe & Anthony Russo And Ryan Gosling Are All In On ‘The Gray Man’
> As Sequel & Spinoff In The Works: Q&A (July 26)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/netflix-joe-anthony-russo-and-ryan-gosling-are-all-in-on-the-gray-man-as-sequel-spinoff-in-the-works-interview-1235077926/

Shocking. But they'd pretty bring de Armas back!

> Marvel Unveils Trailer For ‘Secret Invasion’ At Comic-Con [Disney+] (July
> 23)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/secret-invasion-comic-con-footage-1235075845/

But it's not even until next year, right?...

> All 3 Seasons Of Seth MacFarlane’s ‘The Orville’ Soon Available On Disney+
> (July 23)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/the-orville-seasons-seth-macfarlanes-disney-plus-1235076065/

Odd choice.

> ‘The Sandman’ Trailer: Tom Sturridge Dreams Of Better Worlds In DC-Based
> Netflix Drama Series (July 23)
>
> https://deadline.com/video/the-sandman-trailer-tom-sturridge-dreams-of-better-worlds-in-dc-based-netflix-drama-series-comic-con/

Will probably check this out, if I still have Netflix at the time.

> Other News
>

> Norman Lear At 100: His Legendary Life And Career In 100 Photos (July 27)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/norman-lear-100-birthday-life-career-photos-1235078450/

Gah! Still alive!!

> ‘Justified: City Primeval’ Producer Sony Hires High-Threat Specialists For
> Chicago Set After Shooting; Bullets Also Hit ‘Chicago Med’ Set In Separate
> Incident (July 25)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/07/justified-city-primeval-security-chicago-set-shooting-chicago-med-1235076780/

"It's all Republicans' fault!!"

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<tc3muo$3ts1q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149630&group=rec.arts.tv#149630

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:40:56 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:40 UTC

On 2022-07-30 06:20:39 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> TV news for July 23-29
>>

>> Cable channel news
>>

>> Krysten Ritter To Star In ‘Orphan Black: Echoes’ AMC Networks Series (July
>> 28)
>
> Didn’t Ian say that orphan Black and Amber Benson suck?

I definitely said OB sucked!!

>> ‘Wilderness’: Ashley Benson,
>
> Didn’t Ian say he didn’t like her because of some conflict with Willow?

I do think she f**ked up her career.

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<jHSdneVuk_XmD3T_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150192&group=rec.arts.tv#150192

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 21:09:15 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:09 UTC

On Jul 29, 2022 at 8:51:41 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> TV news for July 23-29
>
> MAYANS M.C.: FX Revs Up Comic-Con with Season 5 Renewal (July 24)

Yay!

> STAR TREK: PICARD Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
> 23)

Looks like they're bringing back Gates McMuffin just for Anim!

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<1707a70df8aca1f5$2$994429$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150204&group=rec.arts.tv#150204

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:17:38 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:17 UTC

On 8/2/2022 4:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 29, 2022 at 8:51:41 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> TV news for July 23-29
>>
>> MAYANS M.C.: FX Revs Up Comic-Con with Season 5 Renewal (July 24)
>
> Yay!
>
>> STAR TREK: PICARD Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
>> 23)
>
> Looks like they're bringing back Gates McMuffin just for Anim!

As a beard?

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<f4433b96-ef76-4470-b020-06626c6eb609n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150205&group=rec.arts.tv#150205

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:24 UTC

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 12:39:33 PM UTC-4, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> [...]
> > (July 23)
> >
> > https://deadline.com/2022/07/the-orville-seasons-seth-macfarlanes-disney-plus-1235076065/
> >
> Odd choice.
> > ‘The Sandman’ Trailer: Tom Sturridge Dreams Of Better Worlds In DC-Based
> > Netflix Drama Series (July 23)
> >
> > https://deadline.com/video/the-sandman-trailer-tom-sturridge-dreams-of-better-worlds-in-dc-based-netflix-drama-series-comic-con/
> >
> Will probably check this out, if I still have Netflix at the time.
> > Other News
> >
> > Norman Lear At 100: His Legendary Life And Career In 100 Photos (July 27)
> >
> > https://deadline.com/2022/07/norman-lear-100-birthday-life-career-photos-1235078450/
> >
> Gah! Still alive!!
> > ‘Justified: City Primeval’ Producer Sony Hires High-Threat Specialists For
> > Chicago Set After Shooting; Bullets Also Hit ‘Chicago Med’ Set In Separate

If we could only all change our names to James.

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<1802209986.681174523.082877.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150219&group=rec.arts.tv#150219

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:17:57 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:17 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 2022 at 8:51:41 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> TV news for July 23-29
>>
>> MAYANS M.C.: FX Revs Up Comic-Con with Season 5 Renewal (July 24)
>
> Yay!
>
>> STAR TREK: PICARD Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
>> 23)
>
> Looks like they're bringing back Gates McMuffin just for Anim!

And old Worf. Why the fuck is Worf old?

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<1707ab44d508f9b2$11$1095335$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150223&group=rec.arts.tv#150223

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 18:34:47 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:34 UTC

On 8/2/2022 5:24 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> [...]
>>> Netflix Drama Series (July 23)
>>>
>>> https://deadline.com/video/the-sandman-trailer-tom-sturridge-dreams-of-better-worlds-in-dc-based-netflix-drama-series-comic-con/
>>>
>> Will probably check this out, if I still have Netflix at the time.
>>> Other News
>>>
>>> Norman Lear At 100: His Legendary Life And Career In 100 Photos (July 27)
>>>
>>> https://deadline.com/2022/07/norman-lear-100-birthday-life-career-photos-1235078450/
>>>
>> Gah! Still alive!!
>>> ‘Justified: City Primeval’ Producer Sony Hires High-Threat Specialists For
>>> Chicago Set After Shooting; Bullets Also Hit ‘Chicago Med’ Set In Separate
>>> Incident (July 25)
>>>
>>> https://deadline.com/2022/07/justified-city-primeval-security-chicago-set-shooting-chicago-med-1235076780/
>>>
>> "It's all Republicans' fault!!"
>
> If we could only all change our names to James.

It's nice of Ian and Anim8r to show what the gay guys are thinking about.

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<i4ijeh1u2qis2rojujl98snq2ccavgvtir@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150236&group=rec.arts.tv#150236

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 21:00:10 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:00 UTC

On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:17:57 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 29, 2022 at 8:51:41 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>> TV news for July 23-29
>>>
>>> MAYANS M.C.: FX Revs Up Comic-Con with Season 5 Renewal (July 24)
>>
>> Yay!
>>
>>> STAR TREK: PICARD Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
>>> 23)
>>
>> Looks like they're bringing back Gates McMuffin just for Anim!
>>

>And old Worf. Why the fuck is Worf old?

Time travel.

Re: TV news for July 23-29

<YYSdnYLSypL3TnT_nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150241&group=rec.arts.tv#150241

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 01:46:18 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:46 UTC

On Aug 2, 2022 at 4:17:57 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 29, 2022 at 8:51:41 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>> TV news for July 23-29
>>>
>>> MAYANS M.C.: FX Revs Up Comic-Con with Season 5 Renewal (July 24)
>>
>> Yay!
>>
>>> STAR TREK: PICARD Unveils Final Season Teaser Trailer [Paramount+] (July
>>> 23)
>>
>> Looks like they're bringing back Gates McMuffin just for Anim!
>>
> And old Worf. Why the fuck is Worf old?

I'm sure Dorn would claim it's the only way for a black guy to be on STAR
TREK.