An avocado-tone refrigerator would look good on your resume.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: CNN: Another female CEO bites career dust

SubjectAuthor
* Re: CNN: Another female CEO bites career dustanim8rfsk
`- Re: CNN: Another female CEO bites career dusttrotsky

1
Re: CNN: Another female CEO bites career dust

<1042257403.681286311.148936.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150446&group=rec.arts.tv#150446

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: Another female CEO bites career dust
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 23:19:22 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 06:19 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah progressivism and affirmative-action. The name is failure.
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/03/tech/tinder-ceo-departs-match-group/index.html

I am always amazed when your revenue is up 12% but you fall $5 million
short of the $800 million projection and it’s considered utter failure. I
mean, it’s not your performance that had a problem, it’s just the
projection was wrong.

Re: CNN: Another female CEO bites career dust

<170818b0240d71f6$2$2251891$6d54c64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150456&group=rec.arts.tv#150456

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 03:59:59 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 08:59 UTC

On 8/4/2022 1:25 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 02:19:27 UTC-4, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ah progressivism and affirmative-action. The name is failure.
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/03/tech/tinder-ceo-departs-match-group/index.html
>>>
>> I am always amazed when your revenue is up 12% but you fall $5 million
>> short of the $800 million projection and it’s considered utter failure. I
>> mean, it’s not your performance that had a problem, it’s just the
>> projection was wrong.
>>
>> --
>> The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.
>
> This is why executives at the top work incredibly hard and are chosen as carefully as possible, it's a brutal job.
> Of course, if you do a top-notch job, you are rewarded. This is a message to clock-watchers who wonder why
> some don't earn what these people do.

And we should give a fuck why, exactly?