I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today. -- William Allen White

arts / rec.arts.tv / [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

SubjectAuthor
* [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarAlan Smithee
+* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Carshawn
|`- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarYour Name
+* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarA Friend
|+- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarAlan Smithee
|`* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarEd Stasiak
| `* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Carshawn
|  +* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Caranim8rfsk
|  |`- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Carshawn
|  +- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarA Friend
|  `- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarUbiquitous
+* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarRhino
|`* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Caranim8rfsk
| `* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarA Friend
|  +* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Carshawn
|  |+* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarBTR1701
|  ||+- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Cartrotsky
|  ||+- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Carshawn
|  ||`* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarRhino
|  || `- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Carshawn
|  |`- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarUbiquitous
|  `- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Caranim8rfsk
`* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarAlan Smithee
 `* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarA Friend
  +- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarUbiquitous
  `* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarAlan Smithee
   `* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarBTR1701
    +- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Cartrotsky
    +* Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarA Friend
    |`- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Cartrotsky
    +- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarRhino
    `- Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her CarUbiquitous

Pages:12
[VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<tckijr$fe6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150824&group=rec.arts.tv#150824

From: alm...@last.inc (Alan Smithee)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:11:07 -0300
 by: Alan Smithee - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 02:11 UTC

You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.

https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<pskreh9tr2roehjhlp8vuld81cgnjdrafe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150832&group=rec.arts.tv#150832

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 22:37:44 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 02:37 UTC

On Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:11:07 -0300, Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
wrote:

>You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
>
>https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336

TMZ posted a photo that was take a bit earlier that supposedly shows
her with a Red Solo cup and a bottle of alcohol. Given her issues that
wouldn't be too surprising. Just said to see that she apparently can't
get her issues under control even with the wealth she's accumulated
over the years, or maybe because of the wealth she doesn't feel the
need.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<050820222309274984%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150837&group=rec.arts.tv#150837

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:09:27 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 03:09 UTC

In article <tckijr$fe6$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
wrote:

> You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
>
> https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336

You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11 in
L.A., no login necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<tcknlr$3jub0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150847&group=rec.arts.tv#150847

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 23:37:30 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 03:37 UTC

On 2022-08-05 10:11 PM, Alan Smithee wrote:
> You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
>
> https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336

It won't show me this unless I sign into Twitter. Why? BTR posts Twitter
links all the time where I don't have to sign in.

--
Rhino

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150854&group=rec.arts.tv#150854

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 22:30:49 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 05:30 UTC

> On 2022-08-05 10:11 PM, Alan Smithee wrote:
>> You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336
>
> It won't show me this unless I sign into Twitter. Why? BTR posts Twitter
> links all the time where I don't have to sign in.

It worked fine for me.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<060820220558011592%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150859&group=rec.arts.tv#150859

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:58:01 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 09:58 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
> > On 2022-08-05 10:11 PM, Alan Smithee wrote:
> >> You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
> >>
> >> https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336
> >
> > It won't show me this unless I sign into Twitter. Why? BTR posts Twitter
> > links all the time where I don't have to sign in.
> >

> It worked fine for me.

Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
more"

I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
thing.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<47fseh519ji6dhusv8tbb211iv5js4650a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150863&group=rec.arts.tv#150863

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 06:11:07 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 10:11 UTC

On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:58:01 -0400, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>In article
><1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>> > It won't show me this unless I sign into Twitter. Why? BTR posts Twitter
>> > links all the time where I don't have to sign in.
>> >

>> It worked fine for me.
>

>Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
>content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
>years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
>more"
>
>I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
>thing.

It's impossible to tell how deep the burns are from looking at the
video. What you can see is that her entire back is discolored so that
likely means the burns cover most of her body. The good thing is that
while her back was discolored it wasn't that burnt black color that
would suggest really deep burns that would almost certainly lead to
her death. Also while she was covered when they were moving her into
the ambulance she tried to get up so she was conscious and able to
move.

What I don't get is what she was thinking or if she was thinking. She
gets into a wreck and decides to run. She then drives way too fast
down a neighborhood street (reportedly normal speeds around 20MPH
while she looked to be going closer to 60MPH) and gets into another
wreck. So I guess she panicked after the first wreck and made a bunch
of poor decisions due to either her mental issues or the alcohol or
both. Either way it's a sad thing to see. With the only good thing
being no one else was hurt because she clearly could have hurt or
killed someone with the speeds she was driving.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<Sd6cnfGF6Llk3HP_nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150867&group=rec.arts.tv#150867

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 10:27:05 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 10:27 UTC

On Aug 6, 2022 at 3:11:07 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:58:01 -0400, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> It worked fine for me.
>>

>> Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
>> content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
>> years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
>> more"
>>
>> I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
>> thing.
>
> It's impossible to tell how deep the burns are from looking at the
> video. What you can see is that her entire back is discolored so that
> likely means the burns cover most of her body. The good thing is that
> while her back was discolored it wasn't that burnt black color that
> would suggest really deep burns that would almost certainly lead to
> her death. Also while she was covered when they were moving her into
> the ambulance she tried to get up so she was conscious and able to
> move.
>
> What I don't get is what she was thinking or if she was thinking. She
> gets into a wreck and decides to run. She then drives way too fast
> down a neighborhood street (reportedly normal speeds around 20MPH
> while she looked to be going closer to 60MPH) and gets into another
> wreck. So I guess she panicked after the first wreck and made a bunch
> of poor decisions due to either her mental issues or the alcohol or
> both. Either way it's a sad thing to see. With the only good thing
> being no one else was hurt because she clearly could have hurt or
> killed someone with the speeds she was driving.

Wasn't as bad as this one, which happened on Thursday at Slauson & La Brea
yesterday, an intersection I've been through thousands of times. Killed six
people, including an infant that was ejected from one of the cars and hurled
50 yards. The driver of the car that caused it will survive, of course. I hope
she enjoys a lot of prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUt0_YtYplY

All they've said is she's a traveling nurse. No explanation for why she was
driving like a maniac.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<1708bbfa5d230251$4$1679882$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150875&group=rec.arts.tv#150875

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 05:52:07 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 10:52 UTC

On 8/6/2022 5:27 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2022 at 3:11:07 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:58:01 -0400, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article
>>> <1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
>>> content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
>>> years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
>>> more"
>>>
>>> I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
>>> thing.
>>
>> It's impossible to tell how deep the burns are from looking at the
>> video. What you can see is that her entire back is discolored so that
>> likely means the burns cover most of her body. The good thing is that
>> while her back was discolored it wasn't that burnt black color that
>> would suggest really deep burns that would almost certainly lead to
>> her death. Also while she was covered when they were moving her into
>> the ambulance she tried to get up so she was conscious and able to
>> move.
>>
>> What I don't get is what she was thinking or if she was thinking. She
>> gets into a wreck and decides to run. She then drives way too fast
>> down a neighborhood street (reportedly normal speeds around 20MPH
>> while she looked to be going closer to 60MPH) and gets into another
>> wreck. So I guess she panicked after the first wreck and made a bunch
>> of poor decisions due to either her mental issues or the alcohol or
>> both. Either way it's a sad thing to see. With the only good thing
>> being no one else was hurt because she clearly could have hurt or
>> killed someone with the speeds she was driving.
>
> Wasn't as bad as this one, which happened on Thursday at Slauson & La Brea
> yesterday, an intersection I've been through thousands of times. Killed six
> people, including an infant that was ejected from one of the cars and hurled
> 50 yards. The driver of the car that caused it will survive, of course. I hope
> she enjoys a lot of prison.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUt0_YtYplY
>
> All they've said is she's a traveling nurse. No explanation for why she was
> driving like a maniac.

Only you could be such a callous piece of shit motherfucker as to turn a
story about a celebrity in an accident into game of one upsmanship.
What a stupid motherfucking asshole you turned out to be.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<pnnsehd9l0ddsni9ao5m3c3266e35mhrgb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150878&group=rec.arts.tv#150878

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 08:32:43 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 12:32 UTC

On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 10:27:05 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On Aug 6, 2022 at 3:11:07 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:58:01 -0400, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article
>>> <1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
>>> content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
>>> years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
>>> more"
>>>
>>> I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
>>> thing.
>>
>> It's impossible to tell how deep the burns are from looking at the
>> video. What you can see is that her entire back is discolored so that
>> likely means the burns cover most of her body. The good thing is that
>> while her back was discolored it wasn't that burnt black color that
>> would suggest really deep burns that would almost certainly lead to
>> her death. Also while she was covered when they were moving her into
>> the ambulance she tried to get up so she was conscious and able to
>> move.
>>
>> What I don't get is what she was thinking or if she was thinking. She
>> gets into a wreck and decides to run. She then drives way too fast
>> down a neighborhood street (reportedly normal speeds around 20MPH
>> while she looked to be going closer to 60MPH) and gets into another
>> wreck. So I guess she panicked after the first wreck and made a bunch
>> of poor decisions due to either her mental issues or the alcohol or
>> both. Either way it's a sad thing to see. With the only good thing
>> being no one else was hurt because she clearly could have hurt or
>> killed someone with the speeds she was driving.
>
>Wasn't as bad as this one, which happened on Thursday at Slauson & La Brea
>yesterday, an intersection I've been through thousands of times. Killed six
>people, including an infant that was ejected from one of the cars and hurled
>50 yards. The driver of the car that caused it will survive, of course. I hope
>she enjoys a lot of prison.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUt0_YtYplY
>
>All they've said is she's a traveling nurse. No explanation for why she was
>driving like a maniac.

Yeah, I saw that clip and am amazed at what happened. So she wasn't
fleeing from the cops? That seems to be what leads to most of those
sorts of crazy crashes. As it is she had to see all the traffic in
front of her as there were quite a few cars passing through the
intersection so one would expect her to slow down instead of going
full tilt into the other cars.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<630254225.681482088.677772.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150879&group=rec.arts.tv#150879

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 05:36:51 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 12:36 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> It won't show me this unless I sign into Twitter. Why? BTR posts Twitter
>>> links all the time where I don't have to sign in.
>>>

>> It worked fine for me.
>

> Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
> content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
> years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
> more"
>
> I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
> thing.

The video I got was just somebody’s driveway cam and a car going
ridiculously fast right to left in the background

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<tclt54$3t6e0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150883&group=rec.arts.tv#150883

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 10:17:07 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 14:17 UTC

On 2022-08-06 6:27 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2022 at 3:11:07 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:58:01 -0400, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article
>>> <1281684082.681456440.720617.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Still no good for me. I got a box that says "Age-restricted adult
>>> content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18
>>> years old. To view this media, you¹ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn
>>> more"
>>>
>>> I know Heche was burned, but I don't know how badly. This is an awful
>>> thing.
>>
>> It's impossible to tell how deep the burns are from looking at the
>> video. What you can see is that her entire back is discolored so that
>> likely means the burns cover most of her body. The good thing is that
>> while her back was discolored it wasn't that burnt black color that
>> would suggest really deep burns that would almost certainly lead to
>> her death. Also while she was covered when they were moving her into
>> the ambulance she tried to get up so she was conscious and able to
>> move.
>>
>> What I don't get is what she was thinking or if she was thinking. She
>> gets into a wreck and decides to run. She then drives way too fast
>> down a neighborhood street (reportedly normal speeds around 20MPH
>> while she looked to be going closer to 60MPH) and gets into another
>> wreck. So I guess she panicked after the first wreck and made a bunch
>> of poor decisions due to either her mental issues or the alcohol or
>> both. Either way it's a sad thing to see. With the only good thing
>> being no one else was hurt because she clearly could have hurt or
>> killed someone with the speeds she was driving.
>
> Wasn't as bad as this one, which happened on Thursday at Slauson & La Brea
> yesterday, an intersection I've been through thousands of times. Killed six
> people, including an infant that was ejected from one of the cars and hurled
> 50 yards. The driver of the car that caused it will survive, of course. I hope
> she enjoys a lot of prison.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUt0_YtYplY
>
> All they've said is she's a traveling nurse. No explanation for why she was
> driving like a maniac.

Is it normal for people in LA seeing such an accident to just drive away
as if it never happened? Aren't witnesses to an accident (or crime)
supposed to hang around and wait for the police to answer their
questions about what happened? VERY few of the people that were at the
intersection when she tore through and wrecked seemed to stay around.

--
Rhino

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<j05tehh1alcbk9fvgp60272e0u86qcaf55@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150906&group=rec.arts.tv#150906

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 12:18:54 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 16:18 UTC

On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 10:17:07 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>On 2022-08-06 6:27 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Aug 6, 2022 at 3:11:07 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
>> wrote:

>>> It's impossible to tell how deep the burns are from looking at the
>>> video. What you can see is that her entire back is discolored so that
>>> likely means the burns cover most of her body. The good thing is that
>>> while her back was discolored it wasn't that burnt black color that
>>> would suggest really deep burns that would almost certainly lead to
>>> her death. Also while she was covered when they were moving her into
>>> the ambulance she tried to get up so she was conscious and able to
>>> move.
>>>
>>> What I don't get is what she was thinking or if she was thinking. She
>>> gets into a wreck and decides to run. She then drives way too fast
>>> down a neighborhood street (reportedly normal speeds around 20MPH
>>> while she looked to be going closer to 60MPH) and gets into another
>>> wreck. So I guess she panicked after the first wreck and made a bunch
>>> of poor decisions due to either her mental issues or the alcohol or
>>> both. Either way it's a sad thing to see. With the only good thing
>>> being no one else was hurt because she clearly could have hurt or
>>> killed someone with the speeds she was driving.
>>
>> Wasn't as bad as this one, which happened on Thursday at Slauson & La Brea
>> yesterday, an intersection I've been through thousands of times. Killed six
>> people, including an infant that was ejected from one of the cars and hurled
>> 50 yards. The driver of the car that caused it will survive, of course. I hope
>> she enjoys a lot of prison.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUt0_YtYplY
>>
>> All they've said is she's a traveling nurse. No explanation for why she was
>> driving like a maniac.
>>

>Is it normal for people in LA seeing such an accident to just drive away
>as if it never happened? Aren't witnesses to an accident (or crime)
>supposed to hang around and wait for the police to answer their
>questions about what happened? VERY few of the people that were at the
>intersection when she tore through and wrecked seemed to stay around.

People don't want to get involved. In a large city crashes get to be a
regular occurrence (though not so normally so serious) so they get
used to just going on about their business so they don't get tied up
for hours waiting for the police to take their statements.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<tcmd4v$1dqd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150950&group=rec.arts.tv#150950

From: alm...@last.inc (Alan Smithee)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 15:50:07 -0300
 by: Alan Smithee - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 18:50 UTC

On 08/06/2022 12:09 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tckijr$fe6$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
> wrote:
>
>> You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336

> You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11 in
> L.A., no login necessary.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU

I was logged in when I watched it so I didn't know that it was blocked.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<f1b5bb6b-b9c5-4aa3-8776-eb1f7bb7dd92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150952&group=rec.arts.tv#150952

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 18:55 UTC

> A Friend
>
> You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11
> in L.A., no login necessary.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU

What I found weird was the paramedics taking her out a gurney
with the blanket over her face as if they thought she was dead,
only for her to suddenly rise up like a zombie.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<h1hteh5odr24766jk3ckh5hl05vo27oami@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150959&group=rec.arts.tv#150959

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 15:44:07 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 19:44 UTC

On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Ed Stasiak
<edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

>> A Friend
>>
>> You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11
>> in L.A., no login necessary.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU
>
>What I found weird was the paramedics taking her out a gurney
>with the blanket over her face as if they thought she was dead,
>only for her to suddenly rise up like a zombie.

Maybe that was to cover her burns from possible infection? It did seem
strange and if she were unconscious when they covered her up that
might explain why she tried to get up as finding yourself in
tremendous pain from the burns and covered by something would be
disconcerting.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<613839256.681526672.979430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150995&group=rec.arts.tv#150995

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 18:00:23 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 01:00 UTC

> On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Ed Stasiak
> <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> A Friend
>>>
>>> You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11
>>> in L.A., no login necessary.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU
>>
>> What I found weird was the paramedics taking her out a gurney
>> with the blanket over her face as if they thought she was dead,
>> only for her to suddenly rise up like a zombie.
>
> Maybe that was to cover her burns from possible infection? It did seem
> strange and if she were unconscious when they covered her up that
> might explain why she tried to get up as finding yourself in
> tremendous pain from the burns and covered by something would be
> disconcerting.

Might just have been to keep her face from the paparazzi.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<060820222143181720%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151005&group=rec.arts.tv#151005

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 21:43:18 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 01:43 UTC

In article <h1hteh5odr24766jk3ckh5hl05vo27oami@4ax.com>, shawn
<nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Ed Stasiak
> <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> A Friend
> >>
> >> You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11
> >> in L.A., no login necessary.
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU
> >
> >What I found weird was the paramedics taking her out a gurney
> >with the blanket over her face as if they thought she was dead,
> >only for her to suddenly rise up like a zombie.
>
> Maybe that was to cover her burns from possible infection? It did seem
> strange and if she were unconscious when they covered her up that
> might explain why she tried to get up as finding yourself in
> tremendous pain from the burns and covered by something would be
> disconcerting.

Could be, or she might have asked them to do it so the newsies couldn't
get a shot of her face.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<BeqdnTakQMSCv3L_nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151013&group=rec.arts.tv#151013

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 22:24:24 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 02:24 UTC

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A Friend

>>> You can't see that unless you log in to Twitter. Here's Fox 11
>>> in L.A., no login necessary.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubqhr_OIeWU
>>
>>What I found weird was the paramedics taking her out a gurney
>>with the blanket over her face as if they thought she was dead,
>>only for her to suddenly rise up like a zombie.
>
>Maybe that was to cover her burns from possible infection? It did seem
>strange and if she were unconscious when they covered her up that
>might explain why she tried to get up as finding yourself in
>tremendous pain from the burns and covered by something would be
>disconcerting.

It's most likely that the lunatic thought people wouldn't see or
recognize her with a sheet over her head.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<BeqdnTGkQMQlv3L_nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151014&group=rec.arts.tv#151014

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 22:26:58 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 02:26 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q_MfeFZUMU

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<pldueh9soqq53d37qdu7hcigm89jj2p2mp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151021&group=rec.arts.tv#151021

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 23:52:53 -0400
 by: shawn - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 03:52 UTC

On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 18:00:23 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>> What I found weird was the paramedics taking her out a gurney
>>> with the blanket over her face as if they thought she was dead,
>>> only for her to suddenly rise up like a zombie.
>>
>> Maybe that was to cover her burns from possible infection? It did seem
>> strange and if she were unconscious when they covered her up that
>> might explain why she tried to get up as finding yourself in
>> tremendous pain from the burns and covered by something would be
>> disconcerting.
>>

>Might just have been to keep her face from the paparazzi.

Then why did she suddenly sit up from her safe position and reach out
like some spirit trying to take their souls? I'm of the opinion that
she was out of it when they covered her and panicked when she became
conscious enough to realize she was on something moving and covered
with something else (I doubt she knew more than that.)

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<tcs9j4$1tul$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151266&group=rec.arts.tv#151266

From: alm...@last.inc (Alan Smithee)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 21:26:12 -0300
 by: Alan Smithee - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:26 UTC

She's in a coma.

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<080820222153089413%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151281&group=rec.arts.tv#151281

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 21:53:08 -0400
 by: A Friend - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:53 UTC

In article <tcs9j4$1tul$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
wrote:

> She's in a coma.

As of Monday afternoon, Deadline was reporting Heche's condition as
"extremely critical."

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<HQudnYWpH-egVWz_nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151288&group=rec.arts.tv#151288

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 22:37:32 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 02:37 UTC

In article <080820222153089413%nope@noway.com>, nope@noway.com wrote:
> Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc> wrote:

>> She's in a coma.
>
>As of Monday afternoon, Deadline was reporting Heche's condition as
>"extremely critical."

Wait, I remember hearing she was in stable condition?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

<td4s5u$1o10$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151743&group=rec.arts.tv#151743

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 18:32:30 +1200
 by: Your Name - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 06:32 UTC

On 2022-08-06 02:37:44 +0000, shawn said:

> On Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:11:07 -0300, Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc>
> wrote:
>
>> You can see her car speeding and then crashing into a house.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1555711016666894336
>
> TMZ posted a photo that was take a bit earlier that supposedly shows
> her with a Red Solo cup and a bottle of alcohol. Given her issues that
> wouldn't be too surprising. Just said to see that she apparently can't
> get her issues under control even with the wealth she's accumulated
> over the years, or maybe because of the wealth she doesn't feel the
> need.

Reports are now saying she's not expected to survive and due to a
massive brain injury in the crash. Police are also investigating drug
use as a potential cause of the crash.