When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Confronting Antisemitism

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Confronting Antisemitismjdcha...@gmail.com
`- Re: Confronting AntisemitismFamily Guy

1
Re: Confronting Antisemitism

<a85ad3a4-1ec1-433d-aad7-a76d2f331267n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151464&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#151464

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 07:57:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Confronting Antisemitism
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 14:57 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 6:07:36 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 5:55:24 PM UTC-4, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 7:32:35 AM UTC+10, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > It's been a pleasure and a joy to converse with you over the years on Facebook and Usenet, Illyla, you have always been amiable and genial and kindly and friendly, which is very much appreciated, but being myself Jewish, REALLY wish that you would CEASE and desist from posting these unnecessary, senseless, offensive posts! please give some thought to STOPPING these posts! would be greatly obliged!
> > I am not sure what you are saying here. I make a post here against antisemitism, not for it. I do not see why you or anyone else would be offended by it.
> Jordy is all for censorship. Rest assured, there is something in your post that hurt his little snowflake self, so therefore it must stop. He is also all for taking away the voting rights for anyone who would has or will vote for Donald Trump. That tells you all you need to know about the fruitcake.
because Trump is simply too DANGEROUS to be permitted to be be president again!!! he truly is a DIRE EXISTENTIAL MENACE and THREAT!!! any SEMBLANCE of democracy would be completely demolished... he is a an INSANE, LYING, CRIMINAL THUG who belongs in PRISON for LIFE!!!!

Re: Confronting Antisemitism

<efe6624b-9db5-4cbf-84f8-5a7f448b4c3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151500&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#151500

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 13:04:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 20:04 UTC

On Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 10:57:55 AM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 6:07:36 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > > I am not sure what you are saying here. I make a post here against antisemitism, not for it. I do not see why you or anyone else would be offended by it.
> > Jordy is all for censorship. Rest assured, there is something in your post that hurt his little snowflake self, so therefore it must stop. He is also all for taking away the voting rights for anyone who would has or will vote for Donald Trump. That tells you all you need to know about the fruitcake.
> because Trump is simply too DANGEROUS to be permitted to be be president again!!! he truly is a DIRE EXISTENTIAL MENACE and THREAT!!! any SEMBLANCE of democracy would be completely demolished... he is a an INSANE, LYING, CRIMINAL THUG who belongs in PRISON for LIFE!!!!

Maybe with your own insanity the two of you can find a nice mental hospital together.