If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive! -- Samuel Goldwyn

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

SubjectAuthor
* Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryA Friend
+* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglaryshawn
|`- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglaryanim8rfsk
`* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryRhino
 +- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglarychromebook test
 `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryDimensional Traveler
  +* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryEGK
  |+* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglaryshawn
  ||`- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryRhino
  |`* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryA Friend
  | +* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryArthur Lipscomb
  | |+- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryA Friend
  | |+- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglarychromebook test
  | |+* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryAdam H. Kerman
  | ||`* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryArthur Lipscomb
  | || `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryBTR1701
  | ||  `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryA Friend
  | ||   +* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglarymoviePig
  | ||   |`- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burgltrotsky
  | ||   +- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglarytrotsky
  | ||   +- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryAdam H. Kerman
  | ||   `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryBTR1701
  | ||    `- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglarytrotsky
  | |`* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryDimensional Traveler
  | | `- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglaryanim8rfsk
  | `- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryRhino
  `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryRhino
   `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryDimensional Traveler
    +* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryA Friend
    |`* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryDimensional Traveler
    | `- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglaryanim8rfsk
    `* Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglaryanim8rfsk
     `- Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with BurglaryDimensional Traveler

Pages:12
Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<110820222146578469%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151728&group=rec.arts.tv#151728

Subject: Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:46:57 -0400
 by: A Friend - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 01:46 UTC

In article <td48od$2aa6i$2@dont-email.me>, Dimensional Traveler
<dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

> On 8/11/2022 10:39 AM, Rhino wrote:

> >> Because he was drunk and the house was closer than the liquor store.
> >>
> > What a shame that the poor guy can't afford a phone so that he can call
> > to get a bottle delivered! My heard goes out to him....
> >
> If he was drunk enough to think breaking into a house was a good idea he
> was too drunk to think calling was one.
>
> And can you even get alcohol delivered in Vermont?

Yes. There's tons of ads from outfits that will do it faster and
cheaper than any of the others.

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<1908063119.681963764.454298.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151729&group=rec.arts.tv#151729

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 19:27:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 02:27 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 8/11/2022 7:49 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
>> On 8/11/2022 3:22 AM, A Friend wrote:

>>> Obviously the only thing to do is replace Ezra Miller with Christopher
>>> Plummer.
>>

>> Christopher Plummer is too old to play The Flash.  If they recast the
>> part they'll go with a younger actor like Armie Hammer or Jussie Smollett.
>>
> Armie Hammer is persona-non-Grata already.

He was in that awful WOUNDS movie I turned off halfway through the other
night.

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<443540382.681963886.164882.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151730&group=rec.arts.tv#151730

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 19:27:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 02:27 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 8/11/2022 10:39 AM, Rhino wrote:

>>> Because he was drunk and the house was closer than the liquor store.
>>>
>> What a shame that the poor guy can't afford a phone so that he can call
>> to get a bottle delivered! My heard goes out to him....
>>
> If he was drunk enough to think breaking into a house was a good idea he
> was too drunk to think calling was one.
>
> And can you even get alcohol delivered in Vermont?

Siri says “hell, yeah“

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<e4mdnS2F0sJ5XWj_nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151731&group=rec.arts.tv#151731

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 02:54:28 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 02:54 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article <zUednfk40vdrrmj_nZ2dnZfqn_jNnZ2d@giganews.com>, BTR1701
> <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>>> Sigh, do I really have to explain... You and Armie should sit down for
>>> a nice meal and discuss career opportunities... ;-)
>>
>> Don't worry. I got your joke, even if Friend and Kerman didn't.
>
> Jesus flipping Christ, it was *my* joke, and I assure you I got it.

No, Arthur was the one who said they'd need to get Juicy Smollett or Hammer
since Plummer is dead.

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<td4mf6$2e5nf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151740&group=rec.arts.tv#151740

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:55:05 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 04:55 UTC

On 8/11/2022 6:46 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <td48od$2aa6i$2@dont-email.me>, Dimensional Traveler
> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> What a shame that the poor guy can't afford a phone so that he can call
>>> to get a bottle delivered! My heard goes out to him....
>>>
>> If he was drunk enough to think breaking into a house was a good idea he
>> was too drunk to think calling was one.
>>
>> And can you even get alcohol delivered in Vermont?
>

> Yes. There's tons of ads from outfits that will do it faster and
> cheaper than any of the others.

Okay. I don't live in Vermont and don't drink alcohol so.... But it
would still require him to be sober enough to call such a service and
not sound so drunk that they would refuse to sell to him. :D

dirty old man.

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<td4mgb$2e5nf$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151741&group=rec.arts.tv#151741

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:55:42 -0700

On 8/11/2022 7:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> What a shame that the poor guy can't afford a phone so that he can call
>>> to get a bottle delivered! My heard goes out to him....
>>>
>> If he was drunk enough to think breaking into a house was a good idea he
>> was too drunk to think calling was one.
>>
>> And can you even get alcohol delivered in Vermont?
>>

> Siri says “hell, yeah“

O_o Siri needs her mouth washed out then. Very un-ladylike.

dirty old man.

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<170a88c0d0b9488a$2$570036$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151746&group=rec.arts.tv#151746

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 02:36:01 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:36 UTC

On 8/11/2022 9:54 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>> In article <zUednfk40vdrrmj_nZ2dnZfqn_jNnZ2d@giganews.com>, BTR1701
>> <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> Don't worry. I got your joke, even if Friend and Kerman didn't.
>>
>> Jesus flipping Christ, it was *my* joke, and I assure you I got it.
>
> No, Arthur was the one who said they'd need to get Juicy Smollett or Hammer
> since Plummer is dead.

This is good, you're too scared shitless to talk about the current
political situation.

Re: Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

<667461537.681983343.080708.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151747&group=rec.arts.tv#151747

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 00:55:51 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:55 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 8/11/2022 6:46 PM, A Friend wrote:
>> In article <td48od$2aa6i$2@dont-email.me>, Dimensional Traveler
>> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> If he was drunk enough to think breaking into a house was a good idea he
>>> was too drunk to think calling was one.
>>>
>>> And can you even get alcohol delivered in Vermont?
>>

>> Yes. There's tons of ads from outfits that will do it faster and
>> cheaper than any of the others.
>
> Okay. I don't live in Vermont and don't drink alcohol so.... But it
> would still require him to be sober enough to call such a service and
> not sound so drunk that they would refuse to sell to him. :D

AFAIK you can only order through an app. I don’t think you can call, I
doubt there are live people manning a phone bank.