What one fool can do, another can. -- Ancient Simian Proverb

arts / rec.arts.tv / Sickening.

SubjectAuthor
* Sickening.trotsky
+- Re: Sickening.trotsky
+* Re: Sickening.Capricorne
|+- Re: Sickening.trotsky
|`- Re: Sickening.trotsky
+- Re: Sickening.trotsky
+* Re: Sickening.NoBody
|+- Re: Sickening.moviePig
|`- Re: Sickening.trotsky
`* Re: Sickening.Ubiquitous
 `* Re: Sickening.trotsky
  `- Re: Sickening.Ubiquitous

1
Sickening.

<170b01836f96e5ed$11$1095335$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151986&group=rec.arts.tv#151986

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:29:02 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: Sickening.
 by: trotsky - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:29 UTC

Julia Davis
@JuliaDavisNews

Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.

I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
that they hate America but how much they hate America.

Re: Sickening.

<170b0201ae19ece8$1$971582$8d54264@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151988&group=rec.arts.tv#151988

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:38:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Sickening.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:38 UTC

On 8/13/2022 3:29 PM, trotsky wrote:
> Julia Davis
> @JuliaDavisNews
>
> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see
> them.
>

> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
> that they hate America but how much they hate America.

Going further, there seems to be a very real chance that Trump and his
toadies have actually committed espionage against the U.S. This is sad
both for the reality of it, and the fact that almost half the country
thinks that "supporting" him on this is the right thing to do. This is
a very dark episode for the U.S.

Re: Sickening.

<jlqgrfFafurU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151989&group=rec.arts.tv#151989

From: caprico...@gmail.com (Capricorne)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 16:45:36 -0400
 by: Capricorne - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:45 UTC

trotsky wrote:
> Julia Davis
> @JuliaDavisNews
>
> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting America
> about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's estate, which
> they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons developed by the US and
> gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.
>

> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just that
> they hate America but how much they hate America.

It is high treason. Death penalty.

Re: Sickening.

<170b02f531d80280$194$1440173$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=151991&group=rec.arts.tv#151991

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:55:33 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:55 UTC

On 8/13/2022 3:45 PM, Capricorne wrote:
> trotsky wrote:
>> Julia Davis
>> @JuliaDavisNews
>>
>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see
>> them.
>>

>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>> that they hate America but how much they hate America.
>

> It is high treason. Death penalty.

It should be.

Re: Sickening.

<170b2cc61941312e$12$1775478$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152040&group=rec.arts.tv#152040

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 04:40:54 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 09:40 UTC

On 8/13/2022 6:27 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 August 2022 at 16:29:16 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Julia Davis
>> @JuliaDavisNews
>>
>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.
>>

>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>> that they hate America but how much they hate America.
>
> You already f----- up on the dead Muslims.
> Now is not the time to double down.

I have no idea what that means, but when you grow your testicles back
how about we talk about Trump committing espionage?

Re: Sickening.

<170b2cc6371045d5$13$1775478$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152041&group=rec.arts.tv#152041

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 04:41:44 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 09:41 UTC

On 8/13/2022 6:28 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 August 2022 at 16:45:40 UTC-4, Capricorne wrote:
>> trotsky wrote:
>>> Julia Davis
>>> @JuliaDavisNews
>>>
>>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting America
>>> about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's estate, which
>>> they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons developed by the US and
>>> gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.
>>>

>>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just that
>>> they hate America but how much they hate America.
>> It is high treason. Death penalty.
>
> Last time Russia got U.S. nuclear secrets it was because of a cabal of Jewish-American Marxists.

Yes, and because you're PSYCHOTIC you think that's a trend, right?
You're mind is a fucking piece of trash at this point.

Re: Sickening.

<d21ifhh8vqj7j2sbtrefqqphe0ahjronh4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152072&group=rec.arts.tv#152072

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:20:36 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 14:20 UTC

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:29:02 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>Julia Davis
>@JuliaDavisNews
>
>Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.
>

>I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>that they hate America but how much they hate America.

Sooo not only do you presume that documents that were declassifed are
still Top Secret, you presume that Trump is in regular communicsation
with the Russians (with zero evidence). All the while you ignore that
the Biden administration is allowing both Russia and China do whatever
they want.

Re: Sickening.

<D98KK.657107$70j.111177@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152087&group=rec.arts.tv#152087

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 11:04:02 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:04 UTC

On 8/14/2022 10:20 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:29:02 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> Julia Davis
>> @JuliaDavisNews
>>
>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.
>>

>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>> that they hate America but how much they hate America.
>
> Sooo not only do you presume that documents that were declassifed are
> still Top Secret...

If it was Trump himself who "declassified" them, whether before or after
the fact, then damn straight there's cause for concern.

, you presume that Trump is in regular communicsation
> with the Russians (with zero evidence). All the while you ignore that
> the Biden administration is allowing both Russia and China do whatever
> they want.

Biden, and Russia, and China, oh my!

It's almost as though someone's avoiding talking about Donnie...

Re: Sickening.

<170b3eadc8c18442$142$1937703$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152088&group=rec.arts.tv#152088

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:09:54 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:09 UTC

On 8/14/2022 9:20 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:29:02 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> Julia Davis
>> @JuliaDavisNews
>>
>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see them.
>>

>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>> that they hate America but how much they hate America.
>
> Sooo not only do you presume that documents that were declassifed are
> still Top Secret, you presume that Trump is in regular communicsation
> with the Russians (with zero evidence). All the while you ignore that
> the Biden administration is allowing both Russia and China do whatever
> they want.

Pubie is right, Biden is sending massive firepower to Ukraine so Russia
can do whatever it wants to get its ass blown to smithereens.

Re: Sickening.

<WpOdnbcuxrM2jWT_nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152090&group=rec.arts.tv#152090

Followup: rec.arts
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: rec.arts
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:20:36 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 14:20 UTC

"trotsky" wrote:

>Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see
>them.
>
>I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>that they hate America but how much they hate America.

Projection noted.
Selective outrage noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Sickening.

<170b41d6e289ed9c$1$570036$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152098&group=rec.arts.tv#152098

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:40:55 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:40 UTC

On 8/14/2022 9:20 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> "trotsky" wrote:
>
>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see
>> them.
>>
>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>> that they hate America but how much they hate America.
>
> Projection noted.
> Selective outrage noted.
>
> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

Come on, pubie, you've had the same cut and paste response for twenty
years. Get back to us when you have something that isn't horseshit to say.

Re: Sickening.

<tdfuhr$1j9i$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152362&group=rec.arts.tv#152362

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 08:30 UTC

gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 8/14/2022 9:20 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> "trotsky" wrote:

>>> Meanwhile in Russia: Putin's mouthpieces on state TV are taunting
>>> America about "Top Secret" documents sought during the raid of Trump's
>>> estate, which they claim had to do with the newest nuclear weapons
>>> developed by the US and gleefully imply that Moscow already got to see
>>> them.
>>>
>>> I have to say that if right wing assholes condone this, it's not just
>>> that they hate America but how much they hate America.
>>
>> Projection noted.
>> Selective outrage noted.
>>
>> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
>Come on, pubie, you've had the same cut and paste response for twenty years.

It's not my fault that I can so concisely rebuke your weak "arguments".

--
Let's go Brandon!