From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Ping Kat
Date: 10 Dec 2022 21:37:40 GMT
 by: kat - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:37 UTC

<@florence.it> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:55:39 -0400, @florence.it wrote:
>
>> Is there any reaction from the viewership in the UK to the storyline
>> (that's developing here) re. racism? I can't understand why they
>> would pick on Speed Dahl etc. and trust Max to mix with the wrong
>> 'uns!
>
> I know it's bad manners to add to ones own post but I forgot to add,
> how are you doing? We are nearly to NY's now, so hope there is huge
> improvement :)

Not too bad thanks, got a load of energy back, did a bit too much, bit of
the surgery wound opened , all night in A&E getting checked and patched up
last week. Healing again, but otherwise definitely improving. Doing more
but more carefully!

And we had some fun last weekend, my younger daughter had Wedding 2. She
got married a year ago, with a smaller reception due to possible Covid
limits, so they planned their bigger do for their anniversary and even got
a celebrant ceremony ( the first was in church), another chance to wear her
sparkly wedding dress. It was a lovely day and happily I felt fit enough to
enjoy it properly.

--

kat >^..^<

Re: Ping Kat

<1pv9ph1p546lcp7h4kp7h7oh5oj4t48qud@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1518&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1518

From: ...@florence.it@nowhere
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 17:53:55 -0400
 by: ...@florence.it@nowhere - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:53 UTC

On 10 Dec 2022 21:37:40 GMT, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com> wrote:

><@florence.it> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:55:39 -0400, @florence.it wrote:

>Not too bad thanks, got a load of energy back, did a bit too much, bit of
>the surgery wound opened , all night in A&E getting checked and patched up
>last week. Healing again, but otherwise definitely improving. Doing more
>but more carefully!

Bad plan to overdo things :( Told my granddaughter-in-law that after
she had a hysterectomy, she now agrees as she also wrecked her surgery
wound and is still paying for it! I am glad to hear you are moving
back up the scale though, be careful!

>And we had some fun last weekend, my younger daughter had Wedding 2. She
>got married a year ago, with a smaller reception due to possible Covid
>limits, so they planned their bigger do for their anniversary and even got
>a celebrant ceremony ( the first was in church), another chance to wear her
>sparkly wedding dress. It was a lovely day and happily I felt fit enough to
>enjoy it properly.

What a good idea, so many weddings were ruined back then, better yet
that it was an improvement for you!

Re: Ping Kat

<jvlm72Fjl1eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1520&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1520

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: 11 Dec 2022 09:29:06 GMT
 by: kat - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 09:29 UTC

<@florence.it> wrote:
> On 10 Dec 2022 21:37:40 GMT, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <@florence.it> wrote:
>>> On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:55:39 -0400, @florence.it wrote:
>

>> Not too bad thanks, got a load of energy back, did a bit too much, bit of
>> the surgery wound opened , all night in A&E getting checked and patched up
>> last week. Healing again, but otherwise definitely improving. Doing more
>> but more carefully!
>
> Bad plan to overdo things :( Told my granddaughter-in-law that after
> she had a hysterectomy, she now agrees as she also wrecked her surgery
> wound and is still paying for it! I am glad to hear you are moving
> back up the scale though, be careful!

Silly thing is I didn’t feel I had but may have stretched a little too much
reaching for something while making dinner, or lifted something a little
heavy ( though I am supposed to as part of rehab!). The day it started
bleeding I actually did very little, so I even wonder if I scratched it
somehow. But yes taking great care now.

>> And we had some fun last weekend, my younger daughter had Wedding 2. She
>> got married a year ago, with a smaller reception due to possible Covid
>> limits, so they planned their bigger do for their anniversary and even got
>> a celebrant ceremony ( the first was in church), another chance to wear her
>> sparkly wedding dress. It was a lovely day and happily I felt fit enough to
>> enjoy it properly.
>
> What a good idea, so many weddings were ruined back then, better yet
> that it was an improvement for you!

We had two weddings planned for 2020. Both moved to 2021, that was the
second. My son had . an even smaller wedding, maximum 15 people in the
April. They also planned a big party for this year. Something went wrong
with the initial plans so they held it in their house and garden,
thankfully the latter being big enough and the weather cooperated. No
additional ceremony, they had a civil wedding in the first place, but bride
and bridesmaids dressed up again.

In the end those two weddings were far from ruined, but double the fun!

--

kat >^..^<

Re: Ping Kat

<gmibphlrpov837jnirocc1h3rhaqjg37ii@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1522&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1522

From: ...@florence.it@nowhere
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 08:20:20 -0400
 by: ...@florence.it@nowhere - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 12:20 UTC

On 11 Dec 2022 09:29:06 GMT, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com> wrote:

><@florence.it> wrote:

>>> Not too bad thanks, got a load of energy back, did a bit too much, bit of
>>> the surgery wound opened , all night in A&E getting checked and patched up
>>> last week. Healing again, but otherwise definitely improving. Doing more
>>> but more carefully!
>>
>> Bad plan to overdo things :( Told my granddaughter-in-law that after
>> she had a hysterectomy, she now agrees as she also wrecked her surgery
>> wound and is still paying for it! I am glad to hear you are moving
>> back up the scale though, be careful!
>
>Silly thing is I didn’t feel I had but may have stretched a little too much
>reaching for something while making dinner, or lifted something a little
>heavy ( though I am supposed to as part of rehab!). The day it started
>bleeding I actually did very little, so I even wonder if I scratched it
>somehow. But yes taking great care now.
>

>>> And we had some fun last weekend, my younger daughter had Wedding 2. She
>>> got married a year ago, with a smaller reception due to possible Covid
>>> limits, so they planned their bigger do for their anniversary and even got
>>> a celebrant ceremony ( the first was in church), another chance to wear her
>>> sparkly wedding dress. It was a lovely day and happily I felt fit enough to
>>> enjoy it properly.
>>
>> What a good idea, so many weddings were ruined back then, better yet
>> that it was an improvement for you!
>
>We had two weddings planned for 2020. Both moved to 2021, that was the
>second. My son had . an even smaller wedding, maximum 15 people in the
>April. They also planned a big party for this year. Something went wrong
>with the initial plans so they held it in their house and garden,
>thankfully the latter being big enough and the weather cooperated. No
>additional ceremony, they had a civil wedding in the first place, but bride
>and bridesmaids dressed up again.
>
>In the end those two weddings were far from ruined, but double the fun!

It will become one of those tales they tell their grandchildren about
:)