Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 04:32:30 -0500
Subject: Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 09:32 UTC

On 8/19/2022 6:15 PM, RichA wrote:
> Yet the administration does not,

"The administration" hasn't said a fucking thing, and if you think if
you think anybody in America wants classified and top secret documents
released you're far more stupid than I could've imagined. The only
thing under contention is the affidavit, but we already established you
don't know what one is, but that doesn't get you to shut your fucking
mouth apparently

despite making a big show of the fact Trump had them, as if some dire
state secrets were at risk. Does anyone smell a redacted rat coming?

The rest of your comment makes even less sense. Advanced psychosis.