arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does toomoviePig
+- Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does tootrotsky
+* Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does tootrotsky
|`* Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does toomoviePig
| `- Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does tootrotsky
`* Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does tooEd Stasiak
 `- Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does toomoviePig

1
Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<_kYLK.760330$5fVf.220393@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152907&group=rec.arts.tv#152907

Subject: Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 23:15:04 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 03:15 UTC

On 8/19/2022 7:15 PM, RichA wrote:
> Yet the administration does not, despite making a big show of the fact Trump had them, as if some dire state secrets were at risk. Does anyone smell a redacted rat coming?

Trump wants to know who squealed. Character assassins are standing by.

Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<170cfd564f54482f$13$1950103$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152927&group=rec.arts.tv#152927

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 02:26:46 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 07:26 UTC

On 8/19/2022 10:15 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 8/19/2022 7:15 PM, RichA wrote:
>> Yet the administration does not, despite making a big show of the fact
>> Trump had them, as if some dire state secrets were at risk.  Does
>> anyone smell a redacted rat coming?
>
> Trump wants to know who squealed.  Character assassins are standing by.

Any idea what Mr. Brain Dead means by "redacted rat?"

Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<170cfd56ec4f5528$42$1950103$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152928&group=rec.arts.tv#152928

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 02:33:43 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 07:33 UTC

On 8/20/2022 1:17 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 19 August 2022 at 23:15:11 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 8/19/2022 7:15 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Yet the administration does not, despite making a big show of the fact Trump had them, as if some dire state secrets were at risk. Does anyone smell a redacted rat coming?
>> Trump wants to know who squealed. Character assassins are standing by.
>
> Why would the papers mention that?

Yes, like most things you don't comprehend what is happening.

af·fi·da·vit
/ˌafəˈdāvit/
Learn to pronounce
nounLaw
noun: affidavit; plural noun: affidavits

a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as
evidence in court.
"a former employee swore an affidavit relating to his claim for
unfair dismissal"

Being clear about the evidence that will compel the judge to issue the
warrant is obvious to me. You should intelligent people and try giving
a shit about the facts.

More likely, the DNC doesn't want something in them coming out.

No shit? The DNC (sic) doesn't want the informant's name revealed? Oh,
and this has nothing to do with the DNC, just the DOJ. That means Dept.
of Justice, which operated independently of the rest of govt. in the
name of Justice. Corrupt assholes have trouble comprehending this, I know.

Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<e1262c56-90da-4146-9e2e-7309c6c6701en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152949&group=rec.arts.tv#152949

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 05:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 12:17 UTC

> moviePig
> > RichA
> >
> > Yet the administration does not, despite making a big show of the fact Trump
> > had them, as if some dire state secrets were at risk. Does anyone smell a redacted
> > rat coming?
>
> Trump wants to know who squealed. Character assassins are standing by.

Seems to me the best legal and political move is forcing the government to justify
and explains it's action against a former President. Why should Trump do Biden's
Justice Dept. a favor and dance to their tune? Let them lay out the evidence and
Trump's lawyers can then pick it apart.

Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<EN5MK.74138$kY1.33771@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152959&group=rec.arts.tv#152959

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 10:00:02 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:00 UTC

On 8/20/2022 3:33 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 8/20/2022 1:17 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> Trump wants to know who squealed. Character assassins are standing by.
>>
>> Why would the papers mention that?
>

> Yes, like most things you don't comprehend what is happening.
>
> af·fi·da·vit
> /ˌafəˈdāvit/
> Learn to pronounce
> nounLaw
> noun: affidavit; plural noun: affidavits
>
>     a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as
> evidence in court.
>     "a former employee swore an affidavit relating to his claim for
> unfair dismissal"
>

> Being clear about the evidence that will compel the judge to issue the
> warrant is obvious to me.  You should intelligent people and try giving
> a shit about the facts.
>

>   More likely, the DNC doesn't want something in them coming out.
>

> No shit?  The DNC (sic) doesn't want the informant's name revealed?  Oh,
> and this has nothing to do with the DNC, just the DOJ.  That means Dept.
> of Justice, which operated independently of the rest of govt. in the
> name of Justice.  Corrupt assholes have trouble comprehending this, I know.

Rich may have been referring to the papers Trump stole, whereas I
thought he was talking about the warrant, including the affidavit.

Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<PQ5MK.862220$wIO9.251482@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=152960&group=rec.arts.tv#152960

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 10:03:24 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:03 UTC

On 8/20/2022 8:17 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > moviePig
>>> RichA
>>>
>>> Yet the administration does not, despite making a big show of the fact Trump
>>> had them, as if some dire state secrets were at risk. Does anyone smell a redacted
>>> rat coming?
>>
>> Trump wants to know who squealed. Character assassins are standing by.
>
> Seems to me the best legal and political move is forcing the government to justify
> and explains it's action against a former President. Why should Trump do Biden's
> Justice Dept. a favor and dance to their tune? Let them lay out the evidence and
> Trump's lawyers can then pick it apart.

If nothing else, we'd get a virtuoso exhibition of 'whataboutism'...

Re: The documents. Trump wants them released, the news media does too

<170d1fb6a04e5f46$1$1070657$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153018&group=rec.arts.tv#153018

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 13:03:57 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 18:03 UTC

On 8/20/2022 9:00 AM, moviePig wrote:
> On 8/20/2022 3:33 AM, trotsky wrote:
>>>
>>> Why would the papers mention that?
>>

>> Yes, like most things you don't comprehend what is happening.
>>
>> af·fi·da·vit
>> /ˌafəˈdāvit/
>> Learn to pronounce
>> nounLaw
>> noun: affidavit; plural noun: affidavits
>>
>>      a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as
>> evidence in court.
>>      "a former employee swore an affidavit relating to his claim for
>> unfair dismissal"
>>

>> Being clear about the evidence that will compel the judge to issue the
>> warrant is obvious to me.  You should intelligent people and try
>> giving a shit about the facts.
>>

>>    More likely, the DNC doesn't want something in them coming out.
>>

>> No shit?  The DNC (sic) doesn't want the informant's name revealed?
>> Oh, and this has nothing to do with the DNC, just the DOJ.  That means
>> Dept. of Justice, which operated independently of the rest of govt. in
>> the name of Justice.  Corrupt assholes have trouble comprehending
>> this, I know.
>
> Rich may have been referring to the papers Trump stole, whereas I
> thought he was talking about the warrant, including the affidavit.

Or the other obvious conclusion: Rich is mentally deficient.