From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: I guess Dennis Rodman really loved that "SOF" role
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 18:53:47 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 18:53 UTC

In "Soldiers of Fortune", he had a periodic "drop in"
as a super duper secret agent operator who just happened
to be in the neighborhood at the right time.

In one episode, the unit needs to convince the Russian
captain of a small ship to take them on board and
cross the border. Oh, did I mention she's something
like 500 pounds and had her eyes on Rodman, who
pretty much accepted his fate? [a]

Anyway:

[NBC News]

Dennis Rodman says he's going to Russia to seek release of Brittney Griner

The former NBA player has tried to cultivate an image as an informal U.S.
diplomat to North Korea and Russia.
=======
rest:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/dennis-rodman-says-going-russia-seek-release-brittney-griner-rcna44106