From: cal...@remove.daxack.ca (Calvin Henry-Cotnam)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: June 2022 Tour
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 23:25:53 -0500
 by: Calvin Henry-Cotnam - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 04:25 UTC

It only took me just over six months, but I have finally completed the
web page on the visit to the cobbles that my wife and I took back in
June.

I had first visited in December 2018 and put up a page describing the
visit. There are links to that first page on the new page:

http://daxack.ca/corrie/tour/index22.html

I was originally thinking of creating a hybrid page of both visits, but
this became rather complicated, so I decided to just create a new page.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence

Re: June 2022 Tour

<k0g4o3Fn5lvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1524&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1524

From: katst...@the-kat.org (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: June 2022 Tour
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:17:36 +0000
 by: kat - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:17 UTC

On 21/12/2022 04:25, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
> It only took me just over six months, but I have finally completed the
> web page on the visit to the cobbles that my wife and I took back in
> June.
>
> I had first visited in December 2018 and put up a page describing the
> visit. There are links to that first page on the new page:
>
> http://daxack.ca/corrie/tour/index22.html
>
> I was originally thinking of creating a hybrid page of both visits, but
> this became rather complicated, so I decided to just create a new page.

ooo, lovely! I shall have a closer look later, when I have more time.
--
kat >..<

Re: June 2022 Tour

<k12p5gFidngU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1530&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1530

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 11:55:28 +0000
 by: kat - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 11:55 UTC

On 21/12/2022 10:17, kat wrote:
> On 21/12/2022 04:25, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
>> It only took me just over six months, but I have finally completed the
>> web page on the visit to the cobbles that my wife and I took back in
>> June.
>>
>> I had first visited in December 2018 and put up a page describing the
>> visit. There are links to that first page on the new page:
>>
>>     http://daxack.ca/corrie/tour/index22.html
>>
>> I was originally thinking of creating a hybrid page of both visits, but
>> this became rather complicated, so I decided to just create a new page.
>>

> ooo, lovely!  I shall have a closer look later, when I have more time.

And with Christmas out of the way, I have time at last.

Great photos Calvin, it really helps to get a different perspective, even little
things like that view of the Kabin showing the doors to the flats and where the
ginnel goes, not always clear from the show.

And I would never have known th Co-op snadwiches etc were just a photo!

Thank you for all your work making the page for us to see.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: June 2022 Tour

<20230101-022219.475.0@Calvin-Henry-Cotnam.newsfeed.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1531&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1531

From: cal...@remove.daxack.ca (Calvin Henry-Cotnam)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:22:19 -0500
 by: Calvin Henry-Cotnam - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 02:22 UTC

kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...

>And I would never have known th Co-op snadwiches etc were just a photo!

Having been up close - well, as close as the glass on the door - it is
really hard to tell that it is just a photo. A very good photo.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence
are imaginable, but not reasonably foreseeable"
- Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, May 2008

Re: June 2022 Tour

<20230101-022950.977.0@Calvin-Henry-Cotnam.newsfeed.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1532&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1532

From: cal...@remove.daxack.ca (Calvin Henry-Cotnam)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:29:50 -0500
 by: Calvin Henry-Cotnam - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 02:29 UTC

kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...

>Thank you for all your work making the page for us to see.

You're very welcome - it had me relive the visit!