From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.mag.playboy,alt.tv.reality,alt.playboy
Subject: "Daddy, Do You Wanna Get The New Girl?": Playboy Bunnies Recall Disturbing Details About Hugh Hefner "Orgies"
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 04:30:50 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 08:30 UTC

Former Playboy bunnies and "The Girls Next Door" stars Holly Madison and
Bridget Marquardt recalled disturbing details about unprotected orgies they
would engage in at the behest of late Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner.

Madison and Marquardt, who dated Hefner, detailed sexual encounters they had
with the multi-millionaire on the pair's new podcast, "Girls Next Level."

The first time Madison had sex with Hefner, a girl the pair dubbed the
"recruiter" for anonymity, beckoned Hefner to take Madison with multiple
other girls in the room.

"Daddy, do you want to get the new girl?" the girl allegedly posed to Hefner.
At the time, Madison said she was extremely drunk and naked on end of the
bed, where numerous vibrators were laid out.

"And I s*** you not, next thing I know, he's on top of me," she recalled.
"And then I don't even remember what else happened the rest of the night."

Madison said she knew she had to move in after she had sex with Hefner.
"There was no other option for me at that point," she said, adding that
within two days she was moved in.

The former bunny said the "whole experience" was "traumatic" for her,
emphasizing that she didn't know she was going to have sex with Hefner that
night. Madison added that she felt particularly betrayed by the recruiter.

"I just remember feeling so gross and so used," she said. "I felt like this
girl was being so nice to me and so welcoming, but really I was just another
piece of meat for her to throw under him so she looks better."

In a past documentary, Madison revealed that Hefner did not want the women to
use protection during their sexual encounters.

"It was really gross to me how Hef didn't want to use protection," she said,
the New York Post highlighted. "I never expected to be the first person to
have sex that night or to be pushed into it. I definitely felt humiliated by
it."

For Marquardt's part, she said she felt forced to participate in the sexual
activity and wanted to get it over with "as quickly as possible." It was a
"10-second thing," she added.

Earlier in the podcast, the former bunny revealed that the first time she
appeared nude in a Playboy magazine she was not informed, nor was she paid
for the published snaps.

Madison said Playboy at the time felt it had full ownership of any nude
photos taken.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "Daddy, Do You Wanna Get The New Girl?": Playboy Bunnies Recall Disturbing Details About Hugh Hefner "Orgies"

<1404540182.682949737.980011.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153582&group=rec.arts.tv#153582

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.mag.playboy,alt.tv.reality,alt.playboy
Subject: Re: "Daddy, Do You Wanna Get The New Girl?": Playboy Bunnies
Recall Disturbing Details About Hugh Hefner "Orgies"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 05:46:36 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:46 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> Former Playboy bunnies and "The Girls Next Door" stars Holly Madison and
> Bridget Marquardt recalled disturbing details about unprotected orgies they
> would engage in at the behest of late Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner.
>
> Madison and Marquardt, who dated Hefner, detailed sexual encounters they had
> with the multi-millionaire on the pair's new podcast, "Girls Next Level."
>
> The first time Madison had sex with Hefner, a girl the pair dubbed the
> "recruiter" for anonymity, beckoned Hefner to take Madison with multiple
> other girls in the room.
>
> "Daddy, do you want to get the new girl?" the girl allegedly posed to Hefner.
> At the time, Madison said she was extremely drunk and naked on end of the
> bed, where numerous vibrators were laid out.

And then she was shocked, shocked she tells us, that sex ensued?

> "And I s*** you not, next thing I know, he's on top of me," she recalled.
> "And then I don't even remember what else happened the rest of the night."

Gasp!

> Madison said she knew she had to move in after she had sex with Hefner.
> "There was no other option for me at that point," she said, adding that
> within two days she was moved in.

Why? Is this somehow Hefner‘s fault as well?

> The former bunny

As far as I can tell, that part‘s a lie

said the "whole experience" was "traumatic" for her,
> emphasizing that she didn't know she was going to have sex with Hefner that
> night. Madison added that she felt particularly betrayed by the recruiter.

So she was a recruiter then

> "I just remember feeling so gross and so used," she said. "I felt like this
> girl was being so nice to me and so welcoming, but really I was just another
> piece of meat for her to throw under him so she looks better."

So she was a recruiter then

> In a past documentary, Madison revealed that Hefner did not want the women to
> use protection during their sexual encounters.
>
> "It was really gross to me how Hef didn't want to use protection," she said,
> the New York Post highlighted. "I never expected to be the first person to
> have sex that night or to be pushed into it. I definitely felt humiliated by
> it."

We are back to “she was drunk and naked at a party in the bedroom and was
surprised there was sex”

> For Marquardt's part, she said she felt forced to participate in the sexual
> activity and wanted to get it over with "as quickly as possible." It was a
> "10-second thing," she added.
>
> Earlier in the podcast, the former bunny

As far as I can tell, that part‘s a lie

revealed that the first time she
> appeared nude in a Playboy magazine she was not informed, nor was she paid
> for the published snaps.

So she posed nude for a magazine that publishes pictures of nude women and
was shocked, shocked I tell you to find out that the nude pictures were
published?

> Madison said Playboy at the time felt it had full ownership of any nude
> photos taken.

Well, they did.