From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [The Ingraham Angle] Sen. Rubio: Why do Democrats loathe our country?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 07:55:53 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 11:55 UTC

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said the biggest division in American politics is
not Republican and Democrat, but rather a government that does not care about
working-class Americans on "The Ingraham Angle."

SEN. MARCO RUBIO: Mr. President, there's millions and millions of everyday
Americans out there, and they're good-meaning, but they're uneducated,
they're backwards, they don't know what's good for them, and they're falling
into the trap of really evil people convincing them of things like real
democracy, rule of law, enforcing borders, all these things are terrible, and
Mr. President it's important for us not to let these people -- translation,
it's important for us not to let the American people working, everyday people
and their common sense play a role in our decision-making.

You used the word snobs earlier today -- there's no better description for
it. These are elitists that are completely insulated from the consequences of
the things they support until, of course, the governor of Texas buses illegal
immigrants to their city, then they start complaining. Until, of course,
crime goes out-of-control because their prosecutors won't put people away.

Then they care because it impacts them. This is at the core, the biggest
division in American politics today is not Republican and Democrat, it is
that we have people in charge of government that do not care about working
Americans and are completely out-of-touch with the common-sense wisdom and
the working-class values of millions and millions and millions of Americans
who, by the way, these people that are in power work for.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6310712274112

--
Let's go Brandon!