Weekend, where are you?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia Challenge

SubjectAuthor
* Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia ChallengeUbiquitous
+* Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legalkensi
|`- Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In LegalUbiquitous
`- Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia ChallengThe Horny Goat

1
Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia Challenge

<te7liv$3kls1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153876&group=rec.arts.tv#153876

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.reality,
Subject: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia Challenge
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 08:30 UTC

Reality television star Kim Kardashian bested former secretary of state --
and former practicing attorney -- Hillary Clinton in a legal trivia
challenge.

A clip of the brief contest was published by People in advance of Clinton's
upcoming Apple TV+ documentary series "Gutsy," which will feature the former
first lady, alongside her daughter Chelsea Clinton, as they interview and
celebrate "brave and bold" women. The eight-episode series is set to premiere
on September 9.

WATCH:

Hillary Clinton went head to head with Kim Kardashian in a contest
of legal knowledge as part of her new documentary series Gutsy with
daughter Chelsea Clinton. Read the full story:
https://t.co/qFNUQSGyjP pic.twitter.com/0xH03vmuvA

-- People (@people) August 23, 2022

The clip shows Kardashian responding to a question about when it is legal to
use deadly force -- and according to People, the "Keeping Up With The
Kardashians" star ran away with the contest: 11-4. The other questions
address issues such as the difference between robbery and extortion -- and
when it might be permissible to assert a claim of self-defense.

Clinton deflected a bit, claiming that Kardashian -- who is currently
studying law -- had an unfair advantage because the information was fresher
in her mind.

"I think Kim has an unfair advantage," Hillary said, and Chelsea weighed in
as well: "Kim has studied more recently than you."

Still, Clinton said that the defeat was unpleasant. "Oh, it was
heartbreaking!" she said, but she did concede to being impressed with just
how hard Kardashian has worked to earn a place at the legal table.

"Sometimes, I could see my mom knew what the answer was, but she wouldn't hit
the buzzer in time," Chelsea added, suggesting that Clinton likely knew most
of the answers but had simply lost a step with regard to her reaction time.

Clinton went on to note that they had intentionally focused the interview on
Kardashian's legal studies rather than her other pursuits or her personal
life. "We didn't interview her about fashion ... her many lines of commerce
.... her personal life. We interviewed about what she was doing to help get
people who were unjustly or unfairly incarcerated have a second chance,"
Clinton explained.

�She�s very self-aware that her celebrity can make a difference positively,
and where it may make a negative difference. She never wants to make a
negative difference, so being judicious and thoughtful about when and where
and how she engages was really impressive to us. I want, even beyond this
series, to do whatever I can to help her in that work,� Chelsea added.

Kardashian recently passed California�s �baby bar� exam after a year of study
� on her third try � and said that she had been so happy she cried. �My kids
were there every time I opened my results, and so they�d see me cry. And the
last time, they saw me cry the best tears of happiness that I did it,� she
said.

[Was it a publicity stunt to make that filthy Kardashian whore appear
legitimate or is Crooked Hillary as inept a lawyer as everything else?
I distinctly recall someone recalling her being an "Arkanas lawyer who
thought she was much better than she really was at her job".]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia Challenge

<te9drg$67p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154022&group=rec.arts.tv#154022

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal
Trivia Challenge
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:14:57 -0400
 by: kensi - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 03:14 UTC

On 2022-08-25 4:30 a.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
> Reality television star Kim Kardashian bested former secretary of state --
> and former practicing attorney -- Hillary Clinton in a legal trivia
> challenge.

You're aware that she *lost* the 2016 election, right?

If she'd *won* I'd be advising you to stop obsessing over it and just
*move on*, this sort of wallowing in past butt-hurt simply isn't
healthy, etc. etc. etc.

Under the present circumstances, all I've got is a shake of the head and
a "what the fuck?!" ...

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia Challenge

<xDidnTuhm_enzZT-nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154133&group=rec.arts.tv#154133

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Trivia Challenge
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 18:58:57 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:58 UTC

kkensington01@gmail.com wrote:
> On 2022-08-25 4:30 a.m., Ubiquitous wrote:

>> Reality television star Kim Kardashian bested former secretary of state
>> and former practicing attorney -- Hillary Clinton in a legal trivia
>> challenge.
>
>You're aware that she *lost* the 2016 election, right?
>
>If she'd *won* I'd be advising you to stop obsessing over it and just
>*move on*, this sort of wallowing in past butt-hurt simply isn't
>healthy, etc. etc. etc.
>
>Under the present circumstances, all I've got is a shake of the head and
>a "what the fuck?!" ...

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Re: Not The Onion: Kim Kardashian Beats Hillary Clinton In Legal Trivia Challenge

<gegogh1tj8cupkv8e9065vrejc77g65nb7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154573&group=rec.arts.tv#154573

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 21:35:25 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 04:35 UTC

On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 04:30:43 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Clinton deflected a bit, claiming that Kardashian -- who is currently
>studying law -- had an unfair advantage because the information was fresher
>in her mind.
>
>"I think Kim has an unfair advantage," Hillary said, and Chelsea weighed in
>as well: "Kim has studied more recently than you."

Not to mention having an at the time very well known lawyer (he was #2
on the OJ Simpson defence team) as her father. For most of us old
farts that's where we first heard the name Kardashian in the first
place.