From: ...@florence.it@nowhere
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Eileens present
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:39:07 -0400
 by: ...@florence.it@nowhere - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:39 UTC

Just watched the Xmas Day show just now, can't imagine how he is going
to retrieve himself from the sofa mess! Eileen looks good these days,
think she's lost quite a bit of weight.

Further to what you said Kat, yes it was nice that they flipped around
showing everyone. Are you completely mended now? I had an Xmas gift
of Covid, tested + on the day, now completely over it bar food still
tastes terrible, no matter what it is.

Re: Eileens present

<k2tqhrF7tnuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1536&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1536

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Eileens present
Date: 19 Jan 2023 21:20:59 GMT
 by: kat - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:20 UTC

<@florence.it> wrote:
> Just watched the Xmas Day show just now, can't imagine how he is going
> to retrieve himself from the sofa mess! Eileen looks good these days,
> think she's lost quite a bit of weight.

I think she has, she looked quite slim in the jungle doing I’m a Celebrity.

A nice little storyline, a bit of fun. Plenty of drama to come so enjoy it
while you can!

> Further to what you said Kat, yes it was nice that they flipped around
> showing everyone. Are you completely mended now? I had an Xmas gift
> of Covid, tested + on the day, now completely over it bar food still
> tastes terrible, no matter what it is.

I have a horrible cold but otherwise doing all right thank you. Sorry to
hear about you getting Covid. We got it about 11 months ago, but neither of
us was unwell, bit of a sniffle for him, one day of feeling up to not much
for me, and that was three days before I tested positive. By the time I did
I was fine! Hope food tastes better soon, that was a problem I had, not
from Covid but from the time in hospital. Took three months to enjoy a cup
of tea again, oddly that was on Christmas Day!

--

kat >^..^<

Re: Eileens present

<kkn8thdbae4vap3ml7qp6ckkvc8q444vdj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1537&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1537

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:32:54 -0400
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:32 UTC

On 19 Jan 2023 21:20:59 GMT, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com> wrote:

><@florence.it> wrote:
>> Just watched the Xmas Day show just now, can't imagine how he is going
>> to retrieve himself from the sofa mess! Eileen looks good these days,
>> think she's lost quite a bit of weight.
>
>I think she has, she looked quite slim in the jungle doing I’m a Celebrity.
>

>A nice little storyline, a bit of fun. Plenty of drama to come so enjoy it
>while you can!
>

>> Further to what you said Kat, yes it was nice that they flipped around
>> showing everyone.

Why has Eileen flipped off to Thailand? I notice she has slimmed down
a lot and looks very nice but I wondered if she is doing something
else as well. The sofa is sorted now but it's not getting great
treatment :)

Re: Eileens present

<k3kieuF4svaU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1538&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1538

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:23:58 +0000
 by: kat - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:23 UTC

On 27/01/2023 23:32, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2023 21:20:59 GMT, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <@florence.it> wrote:
>>> Just watched the Xmas Day show just now, can't imagine how he is going
>>> to retrieve himself from the sofa mess! Eileen looks good these days,
>>> think she's lost quite a bit of weight.
>>
>> I think she has, she looked quite slim in the jungle doing I’m a Celebrity.
>>

>> A nice little storyline, a bit of fun. Plenty of drama to come so enjoy it
>> while you can!
>>

>>> Further to what you said Kat, yes it was nice that they flipped around
>>> showing everyone.
>
> Why has Eileen flipped off to Thailand? I notice she has slimmed down
> a lot and looks very nice but I wondered if she is doing something
> else as well. The sofa is sorted now but it's not getting great
> treatment :)

Eileen flipped off to Thailand because Sue Cleaver was a contestant on I'm a
celebrity and she flipped off to the Australian "jungle".:-)

And if you can see this over there, mediterranean diet since 2016, lost 3 stone.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/1635407/weight-loss-sue-cleaver-mediterranean-diet-coronation-street-eileen-grimshaw

Expect to see less of Nina in a while, Mollie's doing Dancing on Ice.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Eileens present

<hchath14sg8v9q2pbg2bkd7614vo3duf4b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1539&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1539

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 11:58:28 -0400
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 15:58 UTC

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:23:58 +0000, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 27/01/2023 23:32, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>>> I think she has, she looked quite slim in the jungle doing I’m a Celebrity.
>>>

>>> A nice little storyline, a bit of fun. Plenty of drama to come so enjoy it
>>> while you can!

>> Why has Eileen flipped off to Thailand? I notice she has slimmed down
>> a lot and looks very nice but I wondered if she is doing something
>> else as well. The sofa is sorted now but it's not getting great
>> treatment :)
>
>Eileen flipped off to Thailand because Sue Cleaver was a contestant on I'm a
>celebrity and she flipped off to the Australian "jungle".:-)
>
>And if you can see this over there, mediterranean diet since 2016, lost 3 stone.
>
>https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/1635407/weight-loss-sue-cleaver-mediterranean-diet-coronation-street-eileen-grimshaw
>
>Expect to see less of Nina in a while, Mollie's doing Dancing on Ice.

I will pass this along to my daughters, they will be interested too. I
confess I don't watch any of those programmes so I don't tend to know
which celebs are doing what :)

Now we'll know when Nina is scarce, thanks! Are you back up and
running now?

Re: Eileens present

<k3ljt2F9ji2U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1540&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1540

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 21:54:43 +0000
 by: kat - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 21:54 UTC

On 28/01/2023 15:58, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:23:58 +0000, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Why has Eileen flipped off to Thailand? I notice she has slimmed down
>>> a lot and looks very nice but I wondered if she is doing something
>>> else as well. The sofa is sorted now but it's not getting great
>>> treatment :)
>>
>> Eileen flipped off to Thailand because Sue Cleaver was a contestant on I'm a
>> celebrity and she flipped off to the Australian "jungle".:-)
>>
>> And if you can see this over there, mediterranean diet since 2016, lost 3 stone.
>>
>> https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/1635407/weight-loss-sue-cleaver-mediterranean-diet-coronation-street-eileen-grimshaw
>>
>> Expect to see less of Nina in a while, Mollie's doing Dancing on Ice.
>
> I will pass this along to my daughters, they will be interested too. I
> confess I don't watch any of those programmes so I don't tend to know
> which celebs are doing what :)
>
> Now we'll know when Nina is scarce, thanks! Are you back up and
> running now?

Just about thanks though not running, too much back trouble for that.

Had a horrible cold the last couple of weeks and just getting over that now but
getting back to normal otherwise. Just found my routine has changed due I
suppose to the time in hospital followed by convalescing so it's a new normal. :-)

--
kat