Moderation in all things. -- Publius Terentius Afer [Terence]

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than heranim8rfsk
`* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than herDimensional Traveler
 `* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than heranim8rfsk
  +* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than herRhino
  |`* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than heranim8rfsk
  | `* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than herDimensional Traveler
  |  `- Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than heranim8rfsk
  `* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than herUbiquitous
   `* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than heranim8rfsk
    `* Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than herUbiquitous
     `- Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than heranim8rfsk

1
Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<1352769909.683089482.668497.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153823&group=rec.arts.tv#153823

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her
grandmother
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 20:42:15 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 03:42 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://ca.news.yahoo.com/whoopi-goldbergs-granddaughter-goes-down-055603192.html

What the hell?

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<te705h$3j16g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153841&group=rec.arts.tv#153841

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:09:08 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 05:09 UTC

On 8/24/2022 8:42 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>> https://ca.news.yahoo.com/whoopi-goldbergs-granddaughter-goes-down-055603192.html
>>

> What the hell?

Just walk away and don't make eye contact.

dirty old man.

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<1685387800.683111062.746406.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153924&group=rec.arts.tv#153924

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 10:53:30 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 17:53 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 8/24/2022 8:42 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> https://ca.news.yahoo.com/whoopi-goldbergs-granddaughter-goes-down-055603192.html
>>>

>> What the hell?
>>
> Just walk away and don't make eye contact.

Yeah.

I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
network.

https://people.com/tv/claim-to-fame-cast-celebrity-relatives-who-have-been-revealed/

SPOILERS

Chuck Norris’s grandson was sent home for using his phone

Zendaya’s cousin was sent home

A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox’ identical twin

Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy

Another plump chick turns out to be the daughter of Al Sharpton

Another woman who looks like those talentless Disney twins, Tia and Tamara
or whatever, turns out to be the sister of somebody I’ve never heard of

Whoopie’s granddaughter has her arms covered in ugly tattoos

A girl who’s actually in shape turns out to be the younger sister of some
gymnast I’ve never heard of

Another fat chick with stupid hair where they bleach it lemon yellow but
leave 2 inches of black root in the middle is the sister of someone I’ve
never heard of and the article doesn’t have a click on her name

A guy may be a cousin of some country western singer. I don’t think I have
to say I don’t have any idea who any of the suspects are.

A girl who manages to be skinny and heavy and shapeless all at the same
time says her famous relative was in the rat pack and her last name is
Martin.

A girl who’s actually attractive, the best guess is she may be related to
Cindy Crawford

It shows like this that make me wish they were still doing talk soup so
they could Savage it. Damn you to hell, slovenly Kardashian whore mother.

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<te8qst$3o80d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=153992&group=rec.arts.tv#153992

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 17:51:17 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:51 UTC

On 2022-08-25 1:53 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
>>>>

>>> What the hell?
>>>
>> Just walk away and don't make eye contact.
>>

> Yeah.
>
> I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
> something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
> network.
>
> https://people.com/tv/claim-to-fame-cast-celebrity-relatives-who-have-been-revealed/
>
> SPOILERS
>
> Chuck Norris’s grandson was sent home for using his phone
>
> Zendaya’s cousin was sent home
>
> A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox’ identical twin
>
> Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy
>
> Another plump chick turns out to be the daughter of Al Sharpton
>
> Another woman who looks like those talentless Disney twins, Tia and Tamara
> or whatever, turns out to be the sister of somebody I’ve never heard of
>
> Whoopie’s granddaughter has her arms covered in ugly tattoos
>
> A girl who’s actually in shape turns out to be the younger sister of some
> gymnast I’ve never heard of
>
> Another fat chick with stupid hair where they bleach it lemon yellow but
> leave 2 inches of black root in the middle is the sister of someone I’ve
> never heard of and the article doesn’t have a click on her name
>
> A guy may be a cousin of some country western singer. I don’t think I have
> to say I don’t have any idea who any of the suspects are.
>
> A girl who manages to be skinny and heavy and shapeless all at the same
> time says her famous relative was in the rat pack and her last name is
> Martin.

As in "Dean Martin"?

--
Rhino

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<175310853.683175239.596867.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154023&group=rec.arts.tv#154023

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:28:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 03:28 UTC

> On 2022-08-25 1:53 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Just walk away and don't make eye contact.
>>>

>> Yeah.
>>
>> I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
>> something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
>> network.
>>
>> https://people.com/tv/claim-to-fame-cast-celebrity-relatives-who-have-been-revealed/
>>
>> SPOILERS
>>
>> Chuck Norris’s grandson was sent home for using his phone
>>
>> Zendaya’s cousin was sent home
>>
>> A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox’ identical twin
>>
>> Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy
>>
>> Another plump chick turns out to be the daughter of Al Sharpton
>>
>> Another woman who looks like those talentless Disney twins, Tia and Tamara
>> or whatever, turns out to be the sister of somebody I’ve never heard of
>>
>> Whoopie’s granddaughter has her arms covered in ugly tattoos
>>
>> A girl who’s actually in shape turns out to be the younger sister of some
>> gymnast I’ve never heard of
>>
>> Another fat chick with stupid hair where they bleach it lemon yellow but
>> leave 2 inches of black root in the middle is the sister of someone I’ve
>> never heard of and the article doesn’t have a click on her name
>>
>> A guy may be a cousin of some country western singer. I don’t think I have
>> to say I don’t have any idea who any of the suspects are.
>>
>> A girl who manages to be skinny and heavy and shapeless all at the same
>> time says her famous relative was in the rat pack and her last name is
>> Martin.
>>
> As in "Dean Martin"?

That would seem almost too obvious, wouldn’t it?

>> A girl who’s actually attractive, the best guess is she may be related to
>> Cindy Crawford
>>

>> It shows like this that make me wish they were still doing talk soup so
>> they could Savage it. Damn you to hell, slovenly Kardashian whore mother.

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<te9ht4$3t0ls$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154039&group=rec.arts.tv#154039

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:24:08 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 04:24 UTC

On 8/25/2022 8:28 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah.
>>>
>>> I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
>>> something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
>>> network.
>>>
>>> https://people.com/tv/claim-to-fame-cast-celebrity-relatives-who-have-been-revealed/
>>>
>>> SPOILERS
>>>
>>> Chuck Norris’s grandson was sent home for using his phone
>>>
>>> Zendaya’s cousin was sent home
>>>
>>> A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox’ identical twin
>>>
>>> Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy
>>>
>>> Another plump chick turns out to be the daughter of Al Sharpton
>>>
>>> Another woman who looks like those talentless Disney twins, Tia and Tamara
>>> or whatever, turns out to be the sister of somebody I’ve never heard of
>>>
>>> Whoopie’s granddaughter has her arms covered in ugly tattoos
>>>
>>> A girl who’s actually in shape turns out to be the younger sister of some
>>> gymnast I’ve never heard of
>>>
>>> Another fat chick with stupid hair where they bleach it lemon yellow but
>>> leave 2 inches of black root in the middle is the sister of someone I’ve
>>> never heard of and the article doesn’t have a click on her name
>>>
>>> A guy may be a cousin of some country western singer. I don’t think I have
>>> to say I don’t have any idea who any of the suspects are.
>>>
>>> A girl who manages to be skinny and heavy and shapeless all at the same
>>> time says her famous relative was in the rat pack and her last name is
>>> Martin.
>>>
>> As in "Dean Martin"?
>
> That would seem almost too obvious, wouldn’t it?

Only to those with an IQ in the 2 or 3 digit range.

dirty old man.

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<535579176.683185902.092214.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154041&group=rec.arts.tv#154041

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 22:55:46 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 05:55 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 8:28 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> As in "Dean Martin"?
>>
>> That would seem almost too obvious, wouldn’t it?
>>
> Only to those with an IQ in the 2 or 3 digit range.

That would seem to be the fan base of this show.

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<teah23$3vjp2$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154064&group=rec.arts.tv#154064

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 09:15:47 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:15 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
>something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
>network.

Oh yeah, I think I saw a commercial for that show but forgot about it.

>SPOILERS
>
>Chuck Norris's grandson was sent home for using his phone
>
>Zendaya's cousin was sent home
>
>A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox’ identical twin

Obviously, mental illness runs in that family.

>Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy

Brett Farve. You may have seen him playing touch football in commercials for
magical socks with copper threads in them.

>Whoopie's granddaughter has her arms covered in ugly tattoos

She looks like a low-life.

>Another fat chick with stupid hair where they bleach it lemon yellow but
>leave 2 inches of black root in the middle is the sister of someone I've
>never heard of and the article doesn't have a click on her name

That hair style always looks skanky.

>A guy may be a cousin of some country western singer. I don't think I have
>to say I don't have any idea who any of the suspects are.

"Logan" reminds me of Tom Holland.

>A girl who manages to be skinny and heavy and shapeless all at the same
>time says her famous relative was in the rat pack and her last name is
>Martin.

Well, it says her relative is a comedian and part of the Rat Pack, so it's
probably Jerry Lewis.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<27930094.683216736.600802.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154070&group=rec.arts.tv#154070

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 07:28:48 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:28 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>
>> I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
>> something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
>> network.
>
> Oh yeah, I think I saw a commercial for that show but forgot about it.
>
>> SPOILERS
>>
>> Chuck Norris's grandson was sent home for using his phone
>>
>> Zendaya's cousin was sent home
>>
>> A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox’ identical twin
>
> Obviously, mental illness runs in that family.
>
>> Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy
>
> Brett Farve. You may have seen him playing touch football in commercials for
> magical socks with copper threads in them.

I don’t understand why all the people selling that crap aren’t in prison.
My eye doctor even has a little display of the bracelets that his daughter
apparently sells at the checkout counter. Which makes me really lose faith
in my eye doctor.

>> Whoopie's granddaughter has her arms covered in ugly tattoos
>
> She looks like a low-life.
>
>> Another fat chick with stupid hair where they bleach it lemon yellow but
>> leave 2 inches of black root in the middle is the sister of someone I've
>> never heard of and the article doesn't have a click on her name
>
> That hair style always looks skanky.
>
>> A guy may be a cousin of some country western singer. I don't think I have
>> to say I don't have any idea who any of the suspects are.
>
> "Logan" reminds me of Tom Holland.
>
>> A girl who manages to be skinny and heavy and shapeless all at the same
>> time says her famous relative was in the rat pack and her last name is
>> Martin.
>
> Well, it says her relative is a comedian and part of the Rat Pack, so it's
> probably Jerry Lewis.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<teampi$bid$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154073&group=rec.arts.tv#154073

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:53:37 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:53 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> I had to look this show up. I thought maybe it was some podcast thing or
>>> something but this is actually a show broadcast on the ABC television
>>> network.
>>
>> Oh yeah, I think I saw a commercial for that show but forgot about it.
>>
>>> SPOILERS
>>>
>>> Chuck Norris's grandson was sent home for using his phone
>>>
>>> Zendaya's cousin was sent home
>>>
>>> A guy with a beard in a dress turns out to be Laverne Cox�™ identical twin
>>
>> Obviously, mental illness runs in that family.
>>
>>> Plump chick turns out to be the daughter of some football guy
>>
>> Brett Farve. You may have seen him playing touch football in commercials for
>> magical socks with copper threads in them.
>
>I don't understand why all the people selling that crap aren't in prison.
>My eye doctor even has a little display of the bracelets that his daughter
>apparently sells at the checkout counter. Which makes me really lose faith
>in my eye doctor.

I am going to asume those are not worn on the eye...

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Woopie Goldberg's grandaughter a bigger P.O.S. than her grandmother

<1690908692.683233663.012449.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154126&group=rec.arts.tv#154126

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
grandmother
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:48:05 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:48 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> Oh yeah, I think I saw a commercial for that show but forgot about it.

>>> Obviously, mental illness runs in that family.

>>> Brett Farve. You may have seen him playing touch football in commercials for
>>> magical socks with copper threads in them.
>>
>> I don't understand why all the people selling that crap aren't in prison.
>> My eye doctor even has a little display of the bracelets that his daughter
>> apparently sells at the checkout counter. Which makes me really lose faith
>> in my eye doctor.
>
> I am going to asume those are not worn on the eye...

I don’t know why it wouldn’t work on the eye just as well as it works on
the wrists or feet. Which is “not at all”
I mean it’s all voodoo bullshit.