From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Delhi Crime, Season 2
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 18:39:07 -0400
 by: Rhino - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:39 UTC

Does anyone know what's happened to Delhi Crime, Season 2?

According to Robin's report for last week, Netflix was supposed to
release it late last week but I can't find it on the grey. Usually,
Netflix shows are readily available there within hours of its release.

I enjoyed Season 1 of this series in 2019 since I had no idea how
different - and yet similar - policing was in India so I'd like to see
Season 2.

Can anyone who has Netlfix confirm that Season 2 is available there? I'm
wondering if Netflix had to delay the release for some reason.

--
Rhino

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<306482057.683515052.216867.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154753&group=rec.arts.tv#154753

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:46:13 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 06:46 UTC

> Does anyone know what's happened to Delhi Crime, Season 2?
>
> According to Robin's report for last week, Netflix was supposed to
> release it late last week but I can't find it on the grey. Usually,
> Netflix shows are readily available there within hours of its release.
>
> I enjoyed Season 1 of this series in 2019 since I had no idea how
> different - and yet similar - policing was in India so I'd like to see
> Season 2.
>
> Can anyone who has Netlfix confirm that Season 2 is available there? I'm
> wondering if Netflix had to delay the release for some reason.

Whatever happened to the series about the crime buster from India that had
William Shatner as the bad guy?

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<tekkne$p2l$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154768&group=rec.arts.tv#154768

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:19:41 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:19 UTC

On 8/30/2022 2:32 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 29 August 2022 at 18:39:12 UTC-4, Rhino wrote:
>> Does anyone know what's happened to Delhi Crime, Season 2?
>>
>> According to Robin's report for last week, Netflix was supposed to
>> release it late last week but I can't find it on the grey. Usually,
>> Netflix shows are readily available there within hours of its release.
>>
>> I enjoyed Season 1 of this series in 2019 since I had no idea how
>> different - and yet similar - policing was in India so I'd like to see
>> Season 2.
>>
>> Can anyone who has Netlfix confirm that Season 2 is available there? I'm
>> wondering if Netflix had to delay the release for some reason.
>>
>> --
>> Rhino
>
> I remember seeing ep. 1 of an Indian crime drama. It was pretty violent. But wherever it was made the ghettos of American look like Beverly Hills.

You made me laugh out loud. Every single word you said is pure
horseshit. But make sure you tell Eunuch Derp you're the "spokeshole"
for "America's ghettos" now. He'll need to now that for future
emanations of horseshit.

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<teklm8$15n5$8@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154777&group=rec.arts.tv#154777

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:36:07 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:36 UTC

On 8/30/2022 1:46 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know what's happened to Delhi Crime, Season 2?
>>
>> According to Robin's report for last week, Netflix was supposed to
>> release it late last week but I can't find it on the grey. Usually,
>> Netflix shows are readily available there within hours of its release.
>>
>> I enjoyed Season 1 of this series in 2019 since I had no idea how
>> different - and yet similar - policing was in India so I'd like to see
>> Season 2.
>>
>> Can anyone who has Netlfix confirm that Season 2 is available there? I'm
>> wondering if Netflix had to delay the release for some reason.
>>

> Whatever happened to the series about the crime buster from India that had
> William Shatner as the bad guy?

More than likely it got shat on by critics.

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<teksdl$1f7gf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154788&group=rec.arts.tv#154788

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 07:30:58 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 11:30 UTC

On 2022-08-30 2:46 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know what's happened to Delhi Crime, Season 2?
>>
>> According to Robin's report for last week, Netflix was supposed to
>> release it late last week but I can't find it on the grey. Usually,
>> Netflix shows are readily available there within hours of its release.
>>
>> I enjoyed Season 1 of this series in 2019 since I had no idea how
>> different - and yet similar - policing was in India so I'd like to see
>> Season 2.
>>
>> Can anyone who has Netlfix confirm that Season 2 is available there? I'm
>> wondering if Netflix had to delay the release for some reason.
>>

> Whatever happened to the series about the crime buster from India that had
> William Shatner as the bad guy?

You mean The Indian Detective, right?

I've been wondering that myself. I have the first season of it and it
seemed to
be written to be continued but I'm not seeing any additional seasons
listed in IMDB. (Actually, it was billed as a miniseries but definitely
had potential to be continued.)

Hmm. After a bit of research, I found this:
As of August 30, 2022, The Indian Detective has not been officially
renewed for a second season but, Peters has said that he is working on
season two. Stay tuned for further updates.

[https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/indian-detective-cancelled-renewed-season-two/]

It's *very* odd that this years-old (?) story was updated TODAY.

--
Rhino

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<132730602.683564017.428163.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154816&group=rec.arts.tv#154816

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 08:07:07 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:07 UTC

> On 2022-08-30 2:46 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know what's happened to Delhi Crime, Season 2?
>>>
>>> According to Robin's report for last week, Netflix was supposed to
>>> release it late last week but I can't find it on the grey. Usually,
>>> Netflix shows are readily available there within hours of its release.
>>>
>>> I enjoyed Season 1 of this series in 2019 since I had no idea how
>>> different - and yet similar - policing was in India so I'd like to see
>>> Season 2.
>>>
>>> Can anyone who has Netlfix confirm that Season 2 is available there? I'm
>>> wondering if Netflix had to delay the release for some reason.
>>>

>> Whatever happened to the series about the crime buster from India that had
>> William Shatner as the bad guy?
>>
> You mean The Indian Detective, right?

Yeah, that’s the one, thanks.

I don’t think I ever did figure out if they shot The Shot in Toronto or
India or South Africa!

> I've been wondering that myself. I have the first season of it and it
> seemed to
> be written to be continued but I'm not seeing any additional seasons
> listed in IMDB. (Actually, it was billed as a miniseries but definitely
> had potential to be continued.)
>
> Hmm. After a bit of research, I found this:
> As of August 30, 2022, The Indian Detective has not been officially
> renewed for a second season but, Peters has said that he is working on
> season two. Stay tuned for further updates.
>
> [https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/indian-detective-cancelled-renewed-season-two/]
>
> It's *very* odd that this years-old (?) story was updated TODAY.

I swear I didn’t know! It wasn’t me!

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<telbmg$1gnuo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154822&group=rec.arts.tv#154822

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 11:51:41 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:51 UTC

On 2022-08-30 11:07 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Whatever happened to the series about the crime buster from India that had
>>> William Shatner as the bad guy?
>>>
>> You mean The Indian Detective, right?
>
> Yeah, that’s the one, thanks.
>
> I don’t think I ever did figure out if they shot The Shot in Toronto or
> India or South Africa!

The series itself was shot in several places, including Toronto, India
and South Africa.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5797220/locations?ref_=tt_dt_loc

Where Shatner's scenes were shot is not clear to me. Maybe THAT should
be the question that Ubi asks him when he sees him soon? ;-)

>> I've been wondering that myself. I have the first season of it and it
>> seemed to
>> be written to be continued but I'm not seeing any additional seasons
>> listed in IMDB. (Actually, it was billed as a miniseries but definitely
>> had potential to be continued.)
>>
>> Hmm. After a bit of research, I found this:
>> As of August 30, 2022, The Indian Detective has not been officially
>> renewed for a second season but, Peters has said that he is working on
>> season two. Stay tuned for further updates.
>>
>> [https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/indian-detective-cancelled-renewed-season-two/]
>>
>> It's *very* odd that this years-old (?) story was updated TODAY.
>>

> I swear I didn’t know! It wasn’t me!

Don't worry, you're not a suspect :-)

I suspect what might have happened is that someone embedded some code in
there that looks up the current date before displaying the page to make
the page seem right up to date. I did that in a web page I built which
showed the copyright date. (I only showed the current year but I could
just as easily have displayed the current year, month, day, hour,
minute, second, etc.)

--
Rhino

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<496085268.683572799.251646.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154842&group=rec.arts.tv#154842

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 10:22:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:22 UTC

> On 2022-08-30 11:07 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> You mean The Indian Detective, right?
>>
>> Yeah, that’s the one, thanks.
>>
>> I don’t think I ever did figure out if they shot The Shot in Toronto or
>> India or South Africa!
>>
> The series itself was shot in several places, including Toronto, India
> and South Africa.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5797220/locations?ref_=tt_dt_loc
>
> Where Shatner's scenes were shot is not clear to me. Maybe THAT should
> be the question that Ubi asks him when he sees him soon? ;-)

Yeah!

>>> I've been wondering that myself. I have the first season of it and it
>>> seemed to
>>> be written to be continued but I'm not seeing any additional seasons
>>> listed in IMDB. (Actually, it was billed as a miniseries but definitely
>>> had potential to be continued.)
>>>
>>> Hmm. After a bit of research, I found this:
>>> =======================================================================
>>> As of August 30, 2022, The Indian Detective has not been officially
>>> renewed for a second season but, Peters has said that he is working on
>>> season two. Stay tuned for further updates.
>>>
>>> [https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/indian-detective-cancelled-renewed-season-two/]
>>> =======================================================================
>>>
>>> It's *very* odd that this years-old (?) story was updated TODAY.
>>>

>> I swear I didn’t know! It wasn’t me!
>>
> Don't worry, you're not a suspect :-)
>
> I suspect what might have happened is that someone embedded some code in
> there that looks up the current date before displaying the page to make
> the page seem right up to date. I did that in a web page I built which
> showed the copyright date. (I only showed the current year but I could
> just as easily have displayed the current year, month, day, hour,
> minute, second, etc.)

Certainly a possibility.

Re: Delhi Crime, Season 2

<tels5c$1idev$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154865&group=rec.arts.tv#154865

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:32:43 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:32 UTC

On 2022-08-30 1:22 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah, that’s the one, thanks.
>>>
>>> I don’t think I ever did figure out if they shot The Shot in Toronto or
>>> India or South Africa!
>>>
>> The series itself was shot in several places, including Toronto, India
>> and South Africa.
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5797220/locations?ref_=tt_dt_loc
>>
>> Where Shatner's scenes were shot is not clear to me. Maybe THAT should
>> be the question that Ubi asks him when he sees him soon? ;-)
>>>>

> Yeah!

>>> I swear I didn’t know! It wasn’t me!
>>>
>> Don't worry, you're not a suspect :-)
>>
>> I suspect what might have happened is that someone embedded some code in
>> there that looks up the current date before displaying the page to make
>> the page seem right up to date. I did that in a web page I built which
>> showed the copyright date. (I only showed the current year but I could
>> just as easily have displayed the current year, month, day, hour,
>> minute, second, etc.)
>>

> Certainly a possibility.

It would be easy to prove: just look at it a couple more times in the
next few days and see if the date has changed: if it has, they've
probably got code like I described there.

--
Rhino