The farther you go, the less you know. -- Lao Tsu, "Tao Te Ching"

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

SubjectAuthor
* PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!tmc1982
`* Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!Adam H. Kerman
 `* Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!The Horny Goat
  `* Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!Adam H. Kerman
   `* Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!The Horny Goat
    `- Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!Adam H. Kerman

1
PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

<n1e5a1b44-bac8-4dc1-b2ca-0d1900acd029n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154793&group=rec.arts.tv#154793

Newsgroups: alt.tv.mtv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!
From: tmc1...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 16:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
 by: tmc1...@gmail.com - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:26 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_5Ah-Dsx20

As long as MTV keeps trotting out the zombie VMAs we'll keep covering them,
but they keep getting lamer and sadder, and this one is probably the most
depressing yet, featuring an NFT appearance and a weird Johnny Depp
appearance that will probably not launch his comeback. Nicki was good,
though, so don't kill us, Barbz.

Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

<tela0u$1ggs1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154821&group=rec.arts.tv#154821

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.mtv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:23:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:23 UTC

tmc1982@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_5Ah-Dsx20

Yet again, Ubi the Shithead has forged Terrence Clay. He is committing
abuse of Usenet by pre-loading headers to make it appear that he posted
via Google Groups like Terrence Clay, even though he posts via Giganews.

You can stop Ubi the Shithead. Refuse to followup to these forgeries. Do
not give Ubi the Shithead the attention he so desparately craves.

Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

<2s4tghdmuas7bbucvcfja16tns7u7p96nr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154891&group=rec.arts.tv#154891

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:51:57 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:51 UTC

On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:23:10 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>tmc1982@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_5Ah-Dsx20
>
>Yet again, Ubi the Shithead has forged Terrence Clay. He is committing
>abuse of Usenet by pre-loading headers to make it appear that he posted
>via Google Groups like Terrence Clay, even though he posts via Giganews.
>
>You can stop Ubi the Shithead. Refuse to followup to these forgeries. Do
>not give Ubi the Shithead the attention he so desparately craves.

I've been using Agent in one version or another for 15+ years and
except for one e-mail address change (and changing the server password
numerous times) have not reconfigured my Usenet log-on in a very long
time. Had I used "Donald Duck" as my 'handle' I very much doubt folks
here would recognize it as anything but what it was.

I have a false domain name listed above to reduce spam but the
'lcraver' is genuine and anybody who wants to Google me on my name and
location will have little trouble reaching me.

My whole point is that there's a big difference between fake accounts
and accounts where some or all of the information is altered to
discourage the spammers. (I get enough spam through my e-mail as it
is!)

Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

<temmsp$1neic$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154904&group=rec.arts.tv#154904

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:08:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:08 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:23:10 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>>tmc1982@gmail.com wrote:

>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_5Ah-Dsx20

>>Yet again, Ubi the Shithead has forged Terrence Clay. He is committing
>>abuse of Usenet by pre-loading headers to make it appear that he posted
>>via Google Groups like Terrence Clay, even though he posts via Giganews.

>>You can stop Ubi the Shithead. Refuse to followup to these forgeries. Do
>>not give Ubi the Shithead the attention he so desparately craves.

>I've been using Agent in one version or another for 15+ years and
>except for one e-mail address change (and changing the server password
>numerous times) have not reconfigured my Usenet log-on in a very long
>time. Had I used "Donald Duck" as my 'handle' I very much doubt folks
>here would recognize it as anything but what it was.

>I have a false domain name listed above to reduce spam but the
>'lcraver' is genuine and anybody who wants to Google me on my name and
>location will have little trouble reaching me.

I'm not following you at all. home.ca is a genunine domain for the
multiple listing service for Toronto real estate sales. What made you
think it wasn't a valid domain?

>My whole point is that there's a big difference between fake accounts
>and accounts where some or all of the information is altered to
>discourage the spammers. (I get enough spam through my e-mail as it
>is!)

Where are you going with this? tmc1982@gmail.com is the email address
Terrence Clay uses when he posts to Usenet. Ubi the shithead isn't
allowed to post forging Terrence Clay. Nor is he allowed to copy
legitimate headers from Terrence Clay's articles showing that they were
injected through Google Groups to pretend that the articles forged by
Ubi the Shithead were also injected through Google Groups instead of
Giganews.

Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

<ajs1hh1p4a3lqe1alfvveqct2bitulc4te@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155078&group=rec.arts.tv#155078

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 11:00:50 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 18:00 UTC

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:08:57 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>I have a false domain name listed above to reduce spam but the
>>'lcraver' is genuine and anybody who wants to Google me on my name and
>>location will have little trouble reaching me.
>
>I'm not following you at all. home.ca is a genunine domain for the
>multiple listing service for Toronto real estate sales. What made you
>think it wasn't a valid domain?

Home.ca was originally used by Shaw Cable back in the early days of
broadband (early 90s) and for my first 3-4 years with them that was my
actual e-mail address. After that they made you change it to @shaw.ca
or your own domain but I left it be to discourage spammers harvesting
addresses.

I'm not at all surprised somebody else has taken up the domain.

>>My whole point is that there's a big difference between fake accounts
>>and accounts where some or all of the information is altered to
>>discourage the spammers. (I get enough spam through my e-mail as it
>>is!)
>
>Where are you going with this? tmc1982@gmail.com is the email address
>Terrence Clay uses when he posts to Usenet. Ubi the shithead isn't
>allowed to post forging Terrence Clay. Nor is he allowed to copy
>legitimate headers from Terrence Clay's articles showing that they were
>injected through Google Groups to pretend that the articles forged by
>Ubi the Shithead were also injected through Google Groups instead of
>Giganews.

If that's your argument I agree. My point was that somebody signing
Usenet postings with a false e-mail address wasn't proof of nefarious
intent.

Re: PODCAST: The Worst VMAs Yet!

<ter70g$29irh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155105&group=rec.arts.tv#155105

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 21:08:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 21:08 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:08:57 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>>I have a false domain name listed above to reduce spam but the
>>>'lcraver' is genuine and anybody who wants to Google me on my name and
>>>location will have little trouble reaching me.

>>I'm not following you at all. home.ca is a genunine domain for the
>>multiple listing service for Toronto real estate sales. What made you
>>think it wasn't a valid domain?

>Home.ca was originally used by Shaw Cable back in the early days of
>broadband (early 90s) and for my first 3-4 years with them that was my
>actual e-mail address. After that they made you change it to @shaw.ca
>or your own domain but I left it be to discourage spammers harvesting
>addresses.

>I'm not at all surprised somebody else has taken up the domain.

>>>My whole point is that there's a big difference between fake accounts
>>>and accounts where some or all of the information is altered to
>>>discourage the spammers. (I get enough spam through my e-mail as it
>>>is!)

>>Where are you going with this? tmc1982@gmail.com is the email address
>>Terrence Clay uses when he posts to Usenet. Ubi the shithead isn't
>>allowed to post forging Terrence Clay. Nor is he allowed to copy
>>legitimate headers from Terrence Clay's articles showing that they were
>>injected through Google Groups to pretend that the articles forged by
>>Ubi the Shithead were also injected through Google Groups instead of
>>Giganews.

>If that's your argument I agree. My point was that somebody signing
>Usenet postings with a false e-mail address wasn't proof of nefarious
>intent.

Why were you making that point? What did that have to do with the point
I was making in which I provided that actual proof that Ubi the
shithead has been committing repeated abuse of Usenet and has been
forging Terrence Clay?