Subject: Re: Possible origin of the cat medics of "New Earth"!
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:31:53 -0600
 by: % - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 23:31 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://sharingyourintrest.quora.com/Why-is-the-Meowing-Nuns-incident-significant-in-the-history-of-psychology
>
> Answered by
> Simran Subedi
>
> Feb 27
> Why is the "Meowing Nuns" incident significant in the history of psychology?
> "Meowing Nuns" incident or "The Great Cat Massacre of Rue Saint-Séverin" and it occurred in Paris, France in 1844. The incident started when a nun in the convent of the Ursuline Sisters of St. Teresa began meowing like a cat, and soon after, other nuns started doing the same.
>
> Within a week, all of the nuns in the convent were meowing together in a chorus, and it reportedly continued for several hours each day. The strange behavior attracted attention from the local community, and eventually, the police and military were called in to investigate.
> After conducting an investigation, it was determined that the nuns were suffering from mass hysteria, which is a psychological phenomenon that can occur in groups when individuals become influenced by the behavior and emotions of others. The nuns had been under significant stress and isolation, which likely contributed to the onset of the hysteria.
>
> To stop the meowing, the authorities ordered the nuns to discontinue their daily prayers and to engage in other activities instead. Eventually, the meowing stopped, and the nuns returned to their normal behavior.
>
> The photo of the meowing nuns looks like the cat medics of New Earth.

it stopped roll it's in the dirt

Re: Possible origin of the cat medics of "New Earth"!

<tvbtd1$1vup$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15556&group=rec.arts.drwho#15556

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 20:29:09 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:29 UTC

% wrote on 21/3/23 10:31 am:
> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://sharingyourintrest.quora.com/Why-is-the-Meowing-Nuns-incident-significant-in-the-history-of-psychology
>>

>> Answered by Simran Subedi Feb 27 Why is the "Meowing Nuns" incident
>> significant in the history of psychology? "Meowing Nuns" incident
>> or "The Great Cat Massacre of Rue Saint-Séverin" and it occurred in
>> Paris, France in 1844. The incident started when a nun in the
>> convent of the Ursuline Sisters of St. Teresa began meowing like a
>> cat, and soon after, other nuns started doing the same.
>>
>> Within a week, all of the nuns in the convent were meowing together
>> in a chorus, and it reportedly continued for several hours each
>> day. The strange behavior attracted attention from the local
>> community, and eventually, the police and military were called in
>> to investigate. After conducting an investigation, it was
>> determined that the nuns were suffering from mass hysteria, which
>> is a psychological phenomenon that can occur in groups when
>> individuals become influenced by the behavior and emotions of
>> others. The nuns had been under significant stress and isolation,
>> which likely contributed to the onset of the hysteria.
>>
>> To stop the meowing, the authorities ordered the nuns to
>> discontinue their daily prayers and to engage in other activities
>> instead. Eventually, the meowing stopped, and the nuns returned to
>> their normal behavior.
>>
>> The photo of the meowing nuns looks like the cat medics of New
>> Earth.
>>
> it stopped roll it's in the dirt

Gobble-de-gook!!
--
Daniel

Re: Possible origin of the cat medics of "New Earth"!

<tve2hu$g2bn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15569&group=rec.arts.drwho#15569

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:09:17 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 05:09 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 22/03/2023 12:00 am:
> In article <tvbtd1$1vup$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> % wrote on 21/3/23 10:31 am:
>>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>
>> https://sharingyourintrest.quora.com/Why-is-the-Meowing-Nuns-incident-significant-in-the-history-of-psychology

>>> it stopped roll it's in the dirt
>>
>> Gobble-de-gook!!
>
> Not from what I see.

Yeah .... but that's YOU, asswipe, someone known to have problems with
the English language, asswipe!!
--
Daniel