From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Did Biden threaten to "send U.S. armed forces" against
dissenters?
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 03:33:22 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 08:33 UTC

On 9/4/2022 3:07 AM, RichA wrote:
> This message is for the President of the United States, so, if you know someone
> close to him please tag them, so they can bring this to his attention.
>
> My name is ________. I'm a person of faith... a husband of 16 years and the
> father 4 wonderful children. I am also an immigrant to the United States of
> America.
>
> I came here at the age of 19, full of hope, optimism and a willingness to do
> what was necessary to achieve the American dream. After 18 years of waiting and
> hoping, I was finally granted the privilege of becoming an American citizen in
> 2021.
>
> Today, I am a proud American... a law-abiding patriots, and a man willing to
> defend the principles and values that made America great and brought people
> like me here.
>
> Mr President, I am also a conservative Republican, or what you have recently
> labeled a MAGA Republican. Over the last few days, you have looked into the
> camera and called me and millions of other people like me extremists.
>
> You have told me and my children the we don't matter to you, because of our
> beliefs. Your spokespeople and the media have labeled as dangerous, full of
> hate and a threat to democracy.
>
> You went as far as to suggest that we would not stand a chance against the
> government's F-15s, in defending our country from tyranny. The party leaders
> have taken your queue and called us terrorists. And all this without taking any
> time to acknowledge our humanity... listen to our concerns, or seek to
> understand our fears.
>
> https://twitter.com/i/status/1565889800594341889

Polishing a turd noted.

Re: Did Biden threaten to "send U.S. armed forces" against dissenters?

<tf21tj$mpm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155434&group=rec.arts.tv#155434

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
dissenters?
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 06:24:33 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 11:24 UTC

On 9/4/2022 5:40 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 September 2022 at 04:33:31 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 9/4/2022 3:07 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> This message is for the President of the United States, so, if you know someone
>>> close to him please tag them, so they can bring this to his attention.
>>>
>>> My name is ________. I'm a person of faith... a husband of 16 years and the
>>> father 4 wonderful children. I am also an immigrant to the United States of
>>> America.
>>>
>>> I came here at the age of 19, full of hope, optimism and a willingness to do
>>> what was necessary to achieve the American dream. After 18 years of waiting and
>>> hoping, I was finally granted the privilege of becoming an American citizen in
>>> 2021.
>>>
>>> Today, I am a proud American... a law-abiding patriots, and a man willing to
>>> defend the principles and values that made America great and brought people
>>> like me here.
>>>
>>> Mr President, I am also a conservative Republican, or what you have recently
>>> labeled a MAGA Republican. Over the last few days, you have looked into the
>>> camera and called me and millions of other people like me extremists.
>>>
>>> You have told me and my children the we don't matter to you, because of our
>>> beliefs. Your spokespeople and the media have labeled as dangerous, full of
>>> hate and a threat to democracy.
>>>
>>> You went as far as to suggest that we would not stand a chance against the
>>> government's F-15s, in defending our country from tyranny. The party leaders
>>> have taken your queue and called us terrorists. And all this without taking any
>>> time to acknowledge our humanity... listen to our concerns, or seek to
>>> understand our fears.
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/i/status/1565889800594341889
>> Polishing a turd noted.
>
> There are at least 80 million armed Americans who do not like Biden....

You're an anonyshit and a eunuch and couldn't possibly sound more like one.