Man is the measure of all things. -- Protagoras

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin?s selected programming for the week

SubjectAuthor
* Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selectedanim8rfsk
+- Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programmingDimensional Traveler
+- Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the weekIan J. Ball
`* Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selectedanim8rfsk
 +- Re: Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the weekA Friend
 +* Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the weekIan J. Ball
 |`- Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin?s selected programming for the weekshawn
 `- Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programmingDimensional Traveler

1
Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

<1606598288.683884142.305363.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155309&group=rec.arts.tv#155309

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected
programming for the week
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 00:54:41 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 07:54 UTC

Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

Saturday, Sept. 3

Little Women [new] (3:01 am, Netflix]

Three sisters, who only have each other and never enough money, get
entangled in a conspiracy involving the rich and powerful. Korean series;
episodes apparently released periodically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojG-yDmPTM

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21828868/

https://mashable.com/video/little-women-trailer-netflix-korean-drama

https://www.netflix.com/title/81610895

Marry Me in Yosemite (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)

Zoe, a notable photojournalist, visits Yosemite landscapes made famous by
Ansel Adams. When she meets Jack, an intriguing tour guide, he opens her
eyes to new adventures as they embark on a journey. Stars Cindy Busby and
Tyler Harlow.

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/marry-me-in-yosemite

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21292672/

The Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert (special) (10 pm, CBS)

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/foo-fighters-taylor-hawkins-tribute-concert/

Sunday, Sept. 4

Love, Bubbles & Crystal Cove (movie) (7 pm, UPtv)

Skye is preparing for another great year of her business 'Lather and
Luxury' when her childhood sweetheart Gavin arrives in town to help improve
her business model. As they spend more time together, sparks fly and they
find that the true luxury of life is falling in love. Stars Jesse Hutch and
Stephanie Bennett.

https://uptv.com/movies/love-bubbles-crystal-cove/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13497900/

McEnroe (documentary) (7 pm, Showtime)

John McEnroe, the bad boy tennis legend, explores his pursuit of
perfection, his rockstar lifestyle and painful personal life. The four-time
US Open champion from New York shares his losses of mental health and
family life to win at all costs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hndp9LDPIO4

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/mcenroe [score 67]

https://www.sho.com/titles/3496614/mcenroe

Love's Portrait (movie) (9 pm, Hallmark M&M)

Lily (Aubrey Reynolds) is a museum curator who finds a painting that looks
just like her. Lily's search for the artist leads her to Ireland, where she
meets William (Richard McWilliams), a charming man who helps her on her
quest and may also know more about the portrait's origins than he's letting
on.

https://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/loves-portrait

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16578868/

The Chi (season 5 finale; renewed for season 6) (9 pm,
Showtime)

Project Artemis: Back to the Moon (documentary) (10 pm,
Smithsonian Channel)

Meet the teams of brilliant engineers and bold explorers behind NASA’s
latest moon mission.

Rick and Morty (season 6 premiere) (11 pm, Adult Swim)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOkeB4ZTjFM

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/rick-morty/season-6

Monday, Sept. 5

Streaming:

The Murders Before the Marathon [new; documentary miniseries]
(12:01 am, Hulu)

If police had solved a gruesome triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts,
would they have prevented the Boston Marathon bombing? Journalist Suzan
Zalkind unpacks the murder that took her friend's life, the national
tragedy that shook her city, and the haunting connection between the two
events. Three episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvpHlbACliw

Once Upon a Small Town [new] (3:01 am, Netflix)

Against his wishes, a veterinarian from the big city relocates to the
countryside, where he meets a policewoman, a town insider with a friendly
secret. Korean series; episodes apparently released periodically.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81612967

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21875462/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3lm7mMPH2Y

Recipes for Love and Murder [new] (3:01 am, Acorn TV)

When a woman who wrote to her seeking advice is found dead, recipe advice
columnist Tannie Maria (Maria Doyle Kennedy), and her colleague, rookie
journalist Jessie, spring into action, determined to solve this small town
murder and catch the killer. Ten episodes; two are released on each of five
consecutive Mondays through October 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycR1VDYrpME

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11698202/

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/recipes-for-love-murder-acorn-tv-series-set-for-september-debut/

Broadcast and cable:

Roswell, New Mexico (season 4 and series finale) (8 pm, CW)

American Ninja Warrior: ANW Family Championship (special)
(8-10 pm, NBC)

Ten ninja families compete relay-style on a six obstacle course in teams
consisting of three family members. The top four teams face off in a Power
Tower tournament but only one family will be crowned American Ninja Warrior
Family Champions.

The Bad Seed Returns (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

After the murderous events that left her father (Rob Lowe) dead,
15-year-old Emma (McKenna Grace), a seemingly typical teenaged girl, is now
living with aunt Angela (Michelle Morgan) and navigating high school. But
the darkness can only be hidden for so long, especially when Angela’s
husband Robert (Benjamin Ayers) begins to suspect Emma may not be as
innocent as she appears, and a new girl at school, Kat (Ella Dixon), seems
to know Emma’s secrets from the past. Left with no choice, Emma slips back
to her old ways to take care of her enemies by any means necessary.
Rescheduled from May.

Sequel to 2018's "The Bad Seed": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4823992/

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-bad-seed-returns

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16030222/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7j6fLHkDC4

Out of Office (movie) (8 pm, Comedy Central)

This Comedy Central original film is a workplace comedy—actually, make that
a working from home comedy—written and directed by The Office's Paul
Lieberstein. Milana Vayntrub and Ken Jeong head an excellent cast that also
includes Jason Alexander, Leslie Jones, Jay Pharoah, Oscar Nuñez, Paul F.
Tompkins, Chris Gethard, Cheri Oteri, and Jim Rash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIAmAGBdp_Y

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/out-of-office

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12194000/

Beat Shazam (season 5 finale) (9 pm, Fox)

In the Dark (season 4 and series finale) (9 pm, CW)

Real Girlfriends in Paris [new] (9:15 pm, Bravo)

While in the City of Lights, six bold twentysomething American women find
each other, encounter a romantic rendezvous or two and embrace all the
spontaneity that comes with living in an exciting new city.

https://www.bravotv.com/real-girlfriends-in-paris

American Dad! (season 17 fall premiere) (10 pm, TBS)

No Ordinary Life (documentary) (10 pm, CNN)

In a field dominated by men, five pioneering camerawomen Mary Rogers, Cynde
Strand, Jane Evans, Maria Fleet and Margaret Moth went to the frontlines of
wars, revolutions and disasters to bring us the truth. As colorful as
accomplished, these brave photojournalists made their mark by capturing
some of the most iconic images from Tiananmen Square, to conflicts in
Sarajevo, Iraq, Somalia and the Arab Spring uprising. But the world doesn’t
know it was these women behind the camera. In the midst of unfolding chaos,
the pictures they took both shocked and informed the world. This feature
documentary by director Heather O’Neill tells their remarkable story.

https://cnncreativemarketing.com/project/no-ordinary-life/

Tuesday, Sept. 6

Streaming:

Get Smart With Money (documentary) (3:01 am, Netflix)

Financial advisers share their simple tips on spending less and saving more
with people looking to take control of their funds and achieve their goals.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81312877

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJeQAhaRW80

Diorama (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)

As miscommunication and temptations abound, a couple's once-passionate
marriage slowly unravels, narrated through humorous dioramas. Swedish film.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81591290

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10851466/

Rodrigo Marques: King of Uncouth (comedy special) (3:01 am,
Netflix)

Brazilian comic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtYSYjy1VoM

https://www.netflix.com/title/81443455

Sheng Wang: Sweet and Juicy (comedy special) (3:01 am,
Netflix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzeYtfmX33Q

https://www.netflix.com/title/81276951

Broadcast and cable:

The Bachelorette (new night) (8 pm, ABC)

Moves from Monday night for the last three episodes of the season.

Queen Sugar (final season 7 premiere) (8 pm, OWN)

10 episodes?

Who Really Killed Michael Jackson (special) (8-10 pm, Fox)

Exploring the King of Pop’s addictions and his final months, TMZ dives into
Dr. Conrad Murray’s conviction for Michael Jackson’s death and the
expansive universe of perpetrators who contributed to his substance abuse.
Seemingly on top of the world, behind-the-scenes Jackson was slowly
unravelling in a downward spiral of addiction and despair. Surrounded by
influential enablers and unethical physicians, including the infamous Dr.
Arnold Klein, did anyone have Jackson’s best interest at heart? Debuting a
never-before-seen interview with Michael Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe, who
worked for Dr. Klein, TMZ investigates the medical professionals across the
globe who enabled his dependencies over the years. Additionally, TMZ
secured exclusive interviews with Dr. Murray, who goes on the record about
his experience with Jackson, as well as the lead detective on the case, and
more. In the end, fans will walk away knowing the real story of Jackson’s
death.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

<tevv7p$2u1aq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155336&group=rec.arts.tv#155336

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re:_Sept._3-9:_Robin’s_selected_programming
_for_the_week
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:26:33 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 16:26 UTC

On 9/3/2022 12:54 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week
>
> Project Artemis: Back to the Moon (documentary) (10 pm,
> Smithsonian Channel)
>
> Meet the teams of brilliant engineers and bold explorers behind NASA’s
> latest moon mission.

No one gets Smithsonian.

> Roswell, New Mexico (season 4 and series finale) (8 pm, CW)

Only 30 years too late.

> The Bad Seed Returns (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> After the murderous events that left her father (Rob Lowe) dead,

About time! :P

dirty old man.

Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

<tevvbu$2u1nc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155337&group=rec.arts.tv#155337

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re:_Sept._3-9:_Robin’s_selected_programming_for_the_week
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:28:46 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 16:28 UTC

On 2022-09-03 07:54:41 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week
>

> Saturday, Sept. 3
>

> Little Women [new] (3:01 am, Netflix]
>
> Three sisters, who only have each other and never enough money, get
> entangled in a conspiracy involving the rich and powerful. Korean series;
> episodes apparently released periodically.

Then they should use a different title, unless this is an explicit
remake or "inspired by".

> Marry Me in Yosemite (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> Zoe, a notable photojournalist, visits Yosemite landscapes made famous by
> Ansel Adams. When she meets Jack, an intriguing tour guide, he opens her
> eyes to new adventures as they embark on a journey. Stars Cindy Busby and
> Tyler Harlow.

I'm still pissed that Busby has seemed to have gotten away from
Lifetime movies which she excelled at (certainly more than at Hallmark
flicks!).

P.S. Yeah - Lifetime is not running any new original flicks on Sat. or
Sun. night - just the "Bad Seed" sequel on Monday night (which they had
postponed from an earlier planned premiere...).

> Sunday, Sept. 4
>

> Love, Bubbles & Crystal Cove (movie) (7 pm, UPtv)
>
> Skye is preparing for another great year of her business 'Lather and
> Luxury' when her childhood sweetheart Gavin arrives in town to help improve
> her business model. As they spend more time together, sparks fly and they
> find that the true luxury of life is falling in love. Stars Jesse Hutch and
> Stephanie Bennett.

Stephanie Bennett is a "yes" - will probably try to check this out.

> McEnroe (documentary) (7 pm, Showtime)
>
> John McEnroe, the bad boy tennis legend, explores his pursuit of
> perfection, his rockstar lifestyle and painful personal life. The four-time
> US Open champion from New York shares his losses of mental health and
> family life to win at all costs.

I could see watching this on a slow afternoon as well.

> Love's Portrait (movie) (9 pm, Hallmark M&M)
>
> Lily (Aubrey Reynolds) is a museum curator who finds a painting that looks
> just like her. Lily's search for the artist leads her to Ireland, where she
> meets William (Richard McWilliams), a charming man who helps her on her
> quest and may also know more about the portrait's origins than he's letting
> on.

Aubrey Reynolds is a *strong" "yes!", so I will definitely check this out.

> Monday, Sept. 5
>

> Streaming:
>

> Recipes for Love and Murder [new] (3:01 am, Acorn TV)
>
> When a woman who wrote to her seeking advice is found dead, recipe advice
> columnist Tannie Maria (Maria Doyle Kennedy), and her colleague, rookie
> journalist Jessie, spring into action, determined to solve this small town
> murder and catch the killer. Ten episodes; two are released on each of five
> consecutive Mondays through October 3.

NOBODY gets Acorn! (expcept for Robin!!).

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> Roswell, New Mexico (season 4 and series finale) (8 pm, CW)

At least 2 seasons, and probably 4, too many!!

But I like Jeanine Mason - hopefully she continues to work after this mess!

> The Bad Seed Returns (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> After the murderous events that left her father (Rob Lowe) dead,
> 15-year-old Emma (McKenna Grace), a seemingly typical teenaged girl, is now
> living with aunt Angela (Michelle Morgan) and navigating high school. But
> the darkness can only be hidden for so long, especially when Angela’s
> husband Robert (Benjamin Ayers) begins to suspect Emma may not be as
> innocent as she appears, and a new girl at school, Kat (Ella Dixon), seems
> to know Emma’s secrets from the past. Left with no choice, Emma slips back
> to her old ways to take care of her enemies by any means necessary.
> Rescheduled from May.

Yes, even though I resent the way the first film ended.... :|

> Out of Office (movie) (8 pm, Comedy Central)
>
> This Comedy Central original film is a workplace comedy—actually, make that
> a working from home comedy—written and directed by The Office's Paul
> Lieberstein. Milana Vayntrub and Ken Jeong head an excellent cast that also
> includes Jason Alexander, Leslie Jones, Jay Pharoah, Oscar Nuñez, Paul F.
> Tompkins, Chris Gethard, Cheri Oteri, and Jim Rash.

Too bad this is on Comedy Central...

> In the Dark (season 4 and series finale) (9 pm, CW)

Another show that I'm sure even Adam would acknowledge ran too many seasons.

> Tuesday, Sept. 6
>

> Streaming:
>

> Diorama (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> As miscommunication and temptations abound, a couple's once-passionate
> marriage slowly unravels, narrated through humorous dioramas. Swedish film.

[roll]

> Wednesday, Sept. 7
>

> Streaming:
>

> Tell Me Lies [new] (12:01 am, Hulu)
>
> Grace Van Patten and Jackson White play a couple whose relationship unfolds
> over an eight-year period in Hulu's series adaptation of the novel by
> Carola Lovering. The first three (of 10) episodes stream today.

A series clearly not targeted at me!!

> Thursday, Sept. 8
>

> Streaming:
>

> Wedding Season [new; complete season 1] (12:01 am, Hulu)
>
> It's certainly not your typical rom-com. Katie's (Rosa Salazar) wedding
> goes off with a hitch: Her new husband and his family are murdered. Police
> suspect Katie's secret lover, Stefan (Gavin Drea), but the latter thinks
> that Katie is behind the killings. Nevertheless, the two go on the run
> together across multiple countries. Did we mention that it's a bit of a
> comedy? All eight episodes of the British series stream today.

I like Rosa Salazar, but this sounds like a "reach" for me. (And
another one that would have worked better as a movie...)

> The Imperfects [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> After an experimental gene therapy turns them into monsters, three
> twenty-somethings band together to hunt down the scientist responsible and
> force him to make them human again. Canadian series; 10 episodes.

Italia Ricci *and* Morgan Taylor Campbell?!! - If this is a 30-minute
series, it's a definite "Yes!" If it's 60-minute, it's a maybe....

> Pinocchio (movie) (3:01 am, Disney+)
>
> Disney's latest live-action remake is exclusive to the Disney+ streaming
> service. Robert Zemeckis directs a big-name cast that includes Tom Hanks as
> Geppetto, Cynthia Erivo as the Blue Fairy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Jiminy
> Cricket, Keegan-Michael Key as "Honest" John, Luke Evans as The Coachman,
> and Lorraine Bracco as a new character. It's the first of two Pinocchio
> remakes due in 2022; the other, a stop-motion-animated feature from
> Guillermo del Toro, will stream on Netflix at some point this fall.

I'll wait for Arthur's review...

> Last Light [new; complete limited series] (3:01 am,
> Peacock)
>
> Matthew Fox ends an eight-year break from acting with his first TV series
> since Lost. His new Peacock limited series is a five-episode global
> action-thriller and adaptation of the best-seller by Alex Scarrow that
> finds him battling to reunite his family in a world suddenly thrown into
> chaos by a major global oil shortage. Dennie Gordon (Jack Ryan) directs the
> entire series, which also stars Downton Abbey's Joanne Froggatt.

Wow - love the cast, hate the premise... This is a "maybe".

> Friday, Sept. 9
>

> Streaming:
>

> Gutsy [new; complete limited series] (12:01 am, Apple TV+)
>
> An eight-part adaptation of the best-seller The Book of Gutsy Women finds
> Hillary Rodham Clinton and Chelsea Clinton hitting the road to talk to
> trailblazing women such as Gloria Steinem, Jane Goodall, Goldie Hawn, Megan
> Thee Stallion, Amy Schumer, Kim Kardashian, and more.

This is exactly the kind of B.S. that makes a lot of us want to cancel
Apple TV+... >:/

> Cobra Kai (complete season 5) (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> 10 episodes?

For Arthur!! :D

> End of the Road (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> Queen Latifah and Chris Bridges star in this road trip thriller about a mom
> of two kids who relocates across the country with her kids and brother. The
> family’s move to the southland is thrown into complete chaos when they
> witness a murder on their road trip. Now, the murderer will stop at nothing
> to find them.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

<1925397245.683955669.076809.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155429&group=rec.arts.tv#155429

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected
programming for the week
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 03:27:59 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 10:27 UTC

You might be interested and/or amused to know that the Facebook considered
Robin’s posting of this to be spam, and removed it, and are threatening to
kick her off Facebook entirely if she does it again. They of course
supplied no details and while it could be contested you weren’t allowed to
offer any detail, just kick the “contest” button and there’s apparently no
humans involved.

<040920220727252435%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155435&group=rec.arts.tv#155435

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 07:27:25 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 11:27 UTC

In article
<1925397245.683955669.076809.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> > The Chi (season 5 finale; renewed for season 6) (9 pm,
> > Showtime)

Is that supposed to be pronounced Shy (soft C) or Chy (hard C)? I
think I've heard the term Shy-town, but I don't know how to pronounce
that either.

Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

<tf2evg$38mgb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155452&group=rec.arts.tv#155452

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 08:07:28 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 15:07 UTC

On 2022-09-04 10:27:59 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> You might be interested and/or amused to know that the Facebook considered
> Robin’s posting of this to be spam, and removed it, and are threatening to
> kick her off Facebook entirely if she does it again. They of course
> supplied no details and while it could be contested you weren’t allowed to
> offer any detail, just kick the “contest” button and there’s apparently no
> humans involved.

Well, that's one way to force her back to RAT!! ;)

Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin’s selected programming for the week

<tf2grr$38qln$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155459&group=rec.arts.tv#155459

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
_for_the_week
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 08:39:40 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 15:39 UTC

On 9/4/2022 3:27 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> You might be interested and/or amused to know that the Facebook considered
> Robin’s posting of this to be spam, and removed it, and are threatening to
> kick her off Facebook entirely if she does it again. They of course
> supplied no details and while it could be contested you weren’t allowed to
> offer any detail, just kick the “contest” button and there’s apparently no
> humans involved.

All the more reason for her to come back to us!

dirty old man.

Re: Sept. 3-9: Robin?s selected programming for the week

<v3l9hhpr9gau5khetgnh7crsfl9tsm85go@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155475&group=rec.arts.tv#155475

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 12:38:50 -0400
 by: shawn - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 16:38 UTC

On Sun, 4 Sep 2022 08:07:28 -0700, Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>On 2022-09-04 10:27:59 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> You might be interested and/or amused to know that the Facebook considered
>> Robin’s posting of this to be spam, and removed it, and are threatening to
>> kick her off Facebook entirely if she does it again. They of course
>> supplied no details and while it could be contested you weren’t allowed to
>> offer any detail, just kick the “contest” button and there’s apparently no
>> humans involved.
>
>Well, that's one way to force her back to RAT!! ;)

Or she can just mail the lists to Anim. Though I would prefer a return
of Robin.