arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.

SubjectAuthor
* Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.Will Dockery
+* Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.jdcha...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.W-Dockery
| `- Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.jdcha...@gmail.com
`- Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.General-Zod

1
Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.

<3a7ffa25-3954-4f19-9626-e79fce6649dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155739&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155739

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 22:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 05:51 UTC

On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 2:59:13 PM UTC-4, fake Clay forged:

> Until xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

<Forgery and identity theft snipped>

> INTRODUCTION
> I don't want to mount Pegasus,
> I want to mount the air
> which he flies thru."
> Black Jack Moses
> Southern folklore tells it, that Pegasus came back to earth
> from a constellation of trickling blood. It is said that he
> circled the planet 13 times before breaking orbit toward the
> Americas. Greek poets were watching him on TV--they were
> shocked--"Don't Pegasus remember the way home?", they asked
> each other.
> Pegasus wasn't wasting any time though. He knew where he
> was going.
> He hit the skies over the state of Georgia and
> landed in a city called Columbus. Columbus was also known as
> the fountain city. And any body who knows how to read knows
> that Pegasus loved fountains. Fountain inspire poetry, the
> legend goes.
> Pegasus walked around Columbus and talked with the children.
> He listened to the poems in them. Some of his favorite are
> published in this book.
> II
> The post-Sputnik age has produced the most literate generation of all time. And their first musings are usually published
> in high school journals across the land. Yet these journals are
> largely overlooked--they are not even listed in the widely ac
> claimed Directory of Little Magazines.
> The thing I love about these high school poets, is that they
> break all the rules. Their song is often birthed out of impulse
> and this is where the seed of literature is watered. Impulse
> writing in an atmosphere where anything goes--as long as you
> communicate. Even laws of traditional rhymes have a home here.
> III
> This magazine is completely student edited. Since caning
> Carver I have kept my distance. Being an editor-of-sorts my
> self, I tend to throw out opinions the way fountains throw ou
> water--but this time I managed to keep my mouth shut.
> These young editors and poets are making the poems of our
> future. They deserve our consideration. It is said that Ze
> made Pegasus into a constellation--high schoolers seem to be
> reaching for those stars.
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton II
> Poet-in-Residence
> May, 1976

So, a forging identity thief like you doesn't appreciate the writing of Ahmos Zu-Bolton.

What a surprise, fake Clay.

🙂

Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.

<1db3dfbe-57a8-4fb3-9ea3-0b93dfe87c3an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155803&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155803

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 09:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: holumbu...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 16:06 UTC

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 1:51:44 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 2:59:13 PM UTC-4, fake Clay forged:
> >
> > Until xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> <Forgery and identity theft snipped>

> > INTRODUCTION
> > I don't want to mount Pegasus,
> > I want to mount the air
> > which he flies thru."
> > Black Jack Moses
> > Southern folklore tells it, that Pegasus came back to earth
> > from a constellation of trickling blood. It is said that he
> > circled the planet 13 times before breaking orbit toward the
> > Americas. Greek poets were watching him on TV--they were
> > shocked--"Don't Pegasus remember the way home?", they asked
> > each other.
> > Pegasus wasn't wasting any time though. He knew where he
> > was going.
> > He hit the skies over the state of Georgia and
> > landed in a city called Columbus. Columbus was also known as
> > the fountain city. And any body who knows how to read knows
> > that Pegasus loved fountains. Fountain inspire poetry, the
> > legend goes.
> > Pegasus walked around Columbus and talked with the children.
> > He listened to the poems in them. Some of his favorite are
> > published in this book.
> > II
> > The post-Sputnik age has produced the most literate generation of all time. And their first musings are usually published
> > in high school journals across the land. Yet these journals are
> > largely overlooked--they are not even listed in the widely ac
> > claimed Directory of Little Magazines.
> > The thing I love about these high school poets, is that they
> > break all the rules. Their song is often birthed out of impulse
> > and this is where the seed of literature is watered. Impulse
> > writing in an atmosphere where anything goes--as long as you
> > communicate. Even laws of traditional rhymes have a home here.
> > III
> > This magazine is completely student edited. Since caning
> > Carver I have kept my distance. Being an editor-of-sorts my
> > self, I tend to throw out opinions the way fountains throw ou
> > water--but this time I managed to keep my mouth shut.
> > These young editors and poets are making the poems of our
> > future. They deserve our consideration. It is said that Ze
> > made Pegasus into a constellation--high schoolers seem to be
> > reaching for those stars.
> > Ahmos Zu-Bolton II
> > Poet-in-Residence
> > May, 1976
>
> You should stick to your Gay Folklore up in New York and leave the Southern Folklore to us real Southerners.
> 🙂

I'd love to hear the Southern folklore about Pegasus. Please do tell.

Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.

<58123a56eb487e567b0eca2216fd9317@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155851&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155851

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 21:02:38 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 21:02 UTC

jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 1:51:44 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 2:59:13 PM UTC-4, fake Clay forged:
>> >
>> > Until xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> <Forgery and identity theft snipped>
>> >
>> > ************************************************
>> > INTRODUCTION
>> > I don't want to mount Pegasus,
>> > I want to mount the air
>> > which he flies thru."
>> > Black Jack Moses
>> > Southern folklore tells it, that Pegasus came back to earth
>> > from a constellation of trickling blood. It is said that he
>> > circled the planet 13 times before breaking orbit toward the
>> > Americas. Greek poets were watching him on TV--they were
>> > shocked--"Don't Pegasus remember the way home?", they asked
>> > each other.
>> > Pegasus wasn't wasting any time though. He knew where he
>> > was going.
>> > He hit the skies over the state of Georgia and
>> > landed in a city called Columbus. Columbus was also known as
>> > the fountain city. And any body who knows how to read knows
>> > that Pegasus loved fountains. Fountain inspire poetry, the
>> > legend goes.
>> > Pegasus walked around Columbus and talked with the children.
>> > He listened to the poems in them. Some of his favorite are
>> > published in this book.
>> > II
>> > The post-Sputnik age has produced the most literate generation of all time. And their first musings are usually published
>> > in high school journals across the land. Yet these journals are
>> > largely overlooked--they are not even listed in the widely ac
>> > claimed Directory of Little Magazines.
>> > The thing I love about these high school poets, is that they
>> > break all the rules. Their song is often birthed out of impulse
>> > and this is where the seed of literature is watered. Impulse
>> > writing in an atmosphere where anything goes--as long as you
>> > communicate. Even laws of traditional rhymes have a home here.
>> > III
>> > This magazine is completely student edited. Since caning
>> > Carver I have kept my distance. Being an editor-of-sorts my
>> > self, I tend to throw out opinions the way fountains throw ou
>> > water--but this time I managed to keep my mouth shut.
>> > These young editors and poets are making the poems of our
>> > future. They deserve our consideration. It is said that Ze
>> > made Pegasus into a constellation--high schoolers seem to be
>> > reaching for those stars.
>> > Ahmos Zu-Bolton II
>> > Poet-in-Residence
>> > May, 1976
>>
>> You should stick to your Gay Folklore up in New York and leave the Southern Folklore to us real Southerners.
>> 🙂

> I'd love to hear the Southern folklore about Pegasus. Please do tell.

Is this really Jordy?

Ahmos Zu-Bolton has been dead for many years, so I'm not sure if there's more to the story.

Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.

<fdefee3c-5e62-4a40-8548-4c1dd00ab8cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155853&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155853

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 14:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 21:08 UTC

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 5:05:14 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 1:51:44 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >> On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 2:59:13 PM UTC-4, fake Clay forged:

> >> <Forgery and identity theft snipped>

> >> You should stick to your Gay Folklore up in New York and leave the Southern Folklore to us real Southerners.
> >> 🙂
>
> > I'd love to hear the Southern folklore about Pegasus. Please do tell.
> Is this really Jordy?
>
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton has been dead for many years, so I'm not sure if there's more to the story.
hi Will, nope, it is absolutely NOT the real me...

Re: Introduction to Pegasus by Ahmos Zu-Bolton, May 1976.

<9b14e971cb5a803b3238095579562855@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=248580&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#248580

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:07:33 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:07 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>> INTRODUCTION
>> I don't want to mount Pegasus,
>> I want to mount the air
>> which he flies thru."
>> Black Jack Moses
>> Southern folklore tells it, that Pegasus came back to earth
>> from a constellation of trickling blood. It is said that he
>> circled the planet 13 times before breaking orbit toward the
>> Americas. Greek poets were watching him on TV--they were
>> shocked--"Don't Pegasus remember the way home?", they asked
>> each other.
>> Pegasus wasn't wasting any time though. He knew where he
>> was going.
>> He hit the skies over the state of Georgia and
>> landed in a city called Columbus. Columbus was also known as
>> the fountain city. And any body who knows how to read knows
>> that Pegasus loved fountains. Fountain inspire poetry, the
>> legend goes.
>> Pegasus walked around Columbus and talked with the children.
>> He listened to the poems in them. Some of his favorite are
>> published in this book.
>> II
>> The post-Sputnik age has produced the most literate generation of all time. And their first musings are usually published
>> in high school journals across the land. Yet these journals are
>> largely overlooked--they are not even listed in the widely ac
>> claimed Directory of Little Magazines.
>> The thing I love about these high school poets, is that they
>> break all the rules. Their song is often birthed out of impulse
>> and this is where the seed of literature is watered. Impulse
>> writing in an atmosphere where anything goes--as long as you
>> communicate. Even laws of traditional rhymes have a home here.
>> III
>> This magazine is completely student edited. Since caning
>> Carver I have kept my distance. Being an editor-of-sorts my
>> self, I tend to throw out opinions the way fountains throw ou
>> water--but this time I managed to keep my mouth shut.
>> These young editors and poets are making the poems of our
>> future. They deserve our consideration. It is said that Ze
>> made Pegasus into a constellation--high schoolers seem to be
>> reaching for those stars.
>> Ahmos Zu-Bolton II
>> Poet-in-Residence
>> May, 1976