Round Numbers are always false. -- Samuel Johnson

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

SubjectAuthor
* Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authenticWill Dockery
`* Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authenticMichael Pendragon
 +- Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets...Cujo DeSockpuppet
 `- Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic AmericanW.Dockery

1
Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

<3d361ff8-f3fe-4111-adf6-b9480d974004n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155815&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155815

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 09:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic
American poets..."
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 16:46 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 6:30:11 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> > M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

> > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
> >
> > M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
> >
> > M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> > that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> > always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different loca
tions on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can
> > also try it the other way around."
> >
> > And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
> >
> > "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
> >

> > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
> Indeed, keep setting that record straight....!

No doubt about it.

Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

<76d3ee0b-1137-4033-854d-798b6360c7c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155833&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155833

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 11:13:49 -0700 (PDT)
American poets..."
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 18:13 UTC

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 12:46:39 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 6:30:11 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:
> > >
> > > M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

> > > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
> > >
> > > M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
> > >
> > > M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> > > that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> > > always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different loca
> tions on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can
> > > also try it the other way around."
> > >
> > > And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
> > >
> > > "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> > > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
> > >

> > > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
> > Indeed, keep setting that record straight....!
> No doubt about it.

Well, let's set the record straight then:

"You write spam, Dockery. Spam. You write 200 posts a day without a
single interesting thought in them. You think you have the right to
flood countless groups with this Spam because...well,eh,...because.....
because you like to call yourself a poet." -M.H. Benders

"Dockery, everyone knows that you haven't published a single poem in
your life except on your own website. Everyone knows no one will
remember you for your 'poems'. The only thing people will remember
you by is the irritating spamming behavior you expose online which gives
Americans an even worse name than they already have. All spammers I
have seen so far were all without a single exception Americans. Why
do you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they get the idea
spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven right to pollute
the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection what
'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders

"Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps coming
back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old fuck, and I
hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a better place if
that happens." -M.H.Benders

Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

<XnsAECB933D01449PantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155834&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155834

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 18:28:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 18:28 UTC

Michael Pendragon <michaelmaleficapendragon@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 12:46:39 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> oets..."

> adowville.htm

> ject. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000
> visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into
> recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of
> cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much
> negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive
> happens."

> project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> he events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have
> some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> ou want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on
> different loca
>> tions on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can

> can poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of
> mingling some real American elements such as country music into his

> adowville.htm
>> > Indeed, keep setting that record straight....!
>> No doubt about it.
>
> Well, let's set the record straight then:
>
> "You write spam, Dockery. Spam. You write 200 posts a day without a
> single interesting thought in them. You think you have the right to
> flood countless groups with this Spam
> because...well,eh,...because..... because you like to call yourself a
> poet." -M.H. Benders
>
> "Dockery, everyone knows that you haven't published a single poem in
> your life except on your own website. Everyone knows no one will
> remember you for your 'poems'. The only thing people will remember
> you by is the irritating spamming behavior you expose online which
> gives Americans an even worse name than they already have. All
> spammers I have seen so far were all without a single exception
> Americans. Why do you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they
> get the idea spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven
> right to pollute the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the
> flag of 'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or
> reflection what 'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders
>
> "Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
> grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
> reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
> consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps coming
> back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old fuck, and I
> hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a better place if
> that happens." -M.H.Benders

The record based on my best knowledge, which I've shared with others
(including PJR!), is that Dreckweasel was trolled mightily by the
greatest Usenet troll ever.

Let's run it down! One more time "for the record"!

A drug abuser wearing clown shoes, a ratty mask and reading from a
stained and tattered piece of paper while drunk and slurring throughout
is absolute evidence that Benders is the greatest for all eternity. That
he's backed up by a bunch of untalented hillbillies and a stage bimbo is
icing on the cake. Even Handy Sandy and Smelly Nelly thought better of
it.

ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!

PS: What exactly do you have to be proud of in that video, Dreckster?

Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

<d4b8797228e013b18e0339846591d8d4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155840&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#155840

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 19:10:43 +0000
Subject: Re: M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American
poets..."
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 19:10 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 12:46:39 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> tions on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can

>> > Indeed, keep setting that record straight....!
>> No doubt about it.

> Well, let's set the record straight

That's what I've done.

See above.